Author Topic: During the Colorado Experiment  (Read 7735 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
During the Colorado Experiment
« on: January 13, 2011, 07:28:28 PM »
Arthur Jones, at the age of nearly 50 years old, added 15 pounds of lean muscle tissue to his frame in 22 days. Discuss.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: During the Colorado Experiment
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 07:29:19 PM »
all semen intake...

bench

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »
Arthur Jones, at the age of nearly 50 years old, added 15 pounds of lean muscle tissue to his frame in 22 days. Discuss.

Um no he didn't.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 07:44:24 PM »
So you think that he was full of shit? AJ may have been alot of things, but he certainly wasn't a liar.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »
So you think that he was full of shit? AJ may have been alot of things, but he certainly wasn't a liar.

I think he liked to exaggerate, A LOT.  ;D I was obsessed with HIT when I was younger and I had access to all the nautilus machines and I have done it all as far as all the different HIT routines. It's all bunk unless you are juicing then you can grow doing anything.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 07:49:32 PM »
Which reminds me, I got a pic somewhere of me and Tony Pearson when he came to the Nautilus Center for a workout while guest posing for a show. If I find it I'll post it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 07:53:55 PM »
And that's another interesting point, AJ was a lifetime natural. I just get really pissed and frustrated when I read this stuff, coz it so rarely happens. And on a side note, Mentzer said that his clients would regularly gain 20 to 30 pounds in 3 or 4 months.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 08:01:29 PM »
And that's another interesting point, AJ was a lifetime natural. I just get really pissed and frustrated when I read this stuff, coz it so rarely happens. And on a side note, Mentzer said that his clients would regularly gain 20 to 30 pounds in 3 or 4 months.

Got a story for ya and I think that I posted it once already. So a buddy of mine went to the Mentzer seminar twice. Once in 94 and 96 if I recall correctly. Not sure which time this was, but he told me that all the guys there were huge. A lot of them were locals who trained in the gym that Mike came to. He told me that they really did train with HIT way which I still kind doubt, but anyway when Mike was done with the seminar there was this other guy who talked about drugs and cycles.  I guess Mike for obvious reasons didn't go into that kinda stuff. So basically what this guy recommended I would imagine thru Mike was this. 2 grams a week of your fav kind of test per week, 1500 mgs of and anabolic like EQ and 30 on and 30 off of an oral like for example Anadrol at 8 PER DAY!!!! LOL Every  8 weeks you took a 4 weeks break off the oils. NOw, you think that someone could grow rather well while doing 2 to 3 sets per muscle group doing a cycle like that one?  :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 08:02:36 PM »
Im a bigger fan of the Tuskegee experiments.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 08:30:10 PM »

Just because someone isn't purposely lying does NOT mean he/she/it is telling the TRUTH...

Is that difficult to comprehend?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 08:40:58 PM »
I get it, but he was literally obsessed with accurate measurements, so it just seems a bit of a stretch that he was speaking half-truths in this regard.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 08:45:29 PM »
people still talking about this orgy aka experiment with big casey buns and his teacher?
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 08:53:45 PM »
No fucks are given.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
I get it, but he was literally obsessed with accurate measurements, so it just seems a bit of a stretch that he was speaking half-truths in this regard.

maybe this can be your jumping the shark moment

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »
Got a story for ya and I think that I posted it once already. So a buddy of mine went to the Mentzer seminar twice. Once in 94 and 96 if I recall correctly. Not sure which time this was, but he told me that all the guys there were huge. A lot of them were locals who trained in the gym that Mike came to. He told me that they really did train with HIT way which I still kind doubt, but anyway when Mike was done with the seminar there was this other guy who talked about drugs and cycles.  I guess Mike for obvious reasons didn't go into that kinda stuff. So basically what this guy recommended I would imagine thru Mike was this. 2 grams a week of your fav kind of test per week, 1500 mgs of and anabolic like EQ and 30 on and 30 off of an oral like for example Anadrol at 8 PER DAY!!!! LOL Every  8 weeks you took a 4 weeks break off the oils. NOw, you think that someone could grow rather well while doing 2 to 3 sets per muscle group doing a cycle like that one?  :D

cool story,,, sad too and thats y mike wasnt even close to winnin the o bc the only thing biggr then his mouth was his belly and now seems to be his recomended intake of drugs,,, thats y hit preex styl training has weight but the frequency and possibly volume is way off.... i nevr seen ppl get in bettershape stayin out of the gym,if that were the case every middleaged pencilneckpotbelly would hav a gr8 build off of 3x per wk espec if they weekend warrior on their sets so same thing wit guys that sauce,all things equal its gotta go to the guy that trains mor not less and of course doing mov rit staying injury free recovery etc
a guy that spends 20hrs a wk liftin for ten yrs will prob look better than a guy doin 10 hrs a wk per ten yrs... grantd they start with similar circumstances bdytypes weights etc, u get the point

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 06:23:55 AM »
Hey Lion, Mentzer wasn't recomending trainining 3x a week in the mid 90s, he recomended training once every 5 to 7 days, and sometimes every 10 days to 2 weeks.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 06:27:33 AM »
Hey Lion, Mentzer wasn't recomending trainining 3x a week in the mid 90s, he recomended training once every 5 to 7 days, and sometimes every 10 days to 2 weeks.

LMAO!!!

If your steroids are in the grams range, then you'll probably be fine with it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 06:29:52 AM »
Hey Falcon, I gets da feeling dat you have had piss poor results wit yo training for years, am I right? Have you actually lost any fat since your "diet" you have started 2 weeks ago? FYI, IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOSE UP TO 4 POUNDS OF FAT PER WEEK. But, I'm sure that you haven't changed one little bit ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 06:31:04 AM »
LMAO!!!!! ;D

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 06:38:34 AM »
Mentzer definitively went lunatic in his latter days.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 06:40:43 AM »

Why don't all the pussy's you see in the gym that train at that sort of regularity grow then?

You have got to like training and fucking tear shit up.
Trans Milkshake.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 06:47:18 AM »
gota remember casey just lost about 40lbs of muscle and then started that famous experiment..so he already had all that muscle it was just a matter of getin back on and goin back to trainin. i think any kind of trainin would have produced the same results cause he had already had all that muscle.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2011, 06:55:13 AM »
Is this how Arthur Jones looked after the Colorado experiment? @ 50 years old?

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 07:13:01 AM »
Arthur must have been juicing. An old cigarette smoking tool he was.
Rude f00k, thought he was Jesus for gods sake.
Because he was a hard ass to people, they cowered in fear of him.
I would have knocked that bitch out.. LOL