Author Topic: regarding lieing/bible index  (Read 1803 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
regarding lieing/bible index
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:02:23 AM »
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/68709-uh-oh.html

good but not good enough! you have improved as cult since i got here 7 years ago,,yuo still have the ones who are living a lie,,and woudl lie to everyone around them includ peopel who they love,, most of you did get much better,, many talk abotu hormones openly to everyone,,the americanos though ,,still small group of the coach type of fellas that are very confidential and old generation and then the young direct liars like croach ,,and inbetween,, as said before americanos are scared of their own shadow they lioe about anything because they scared of policia in their country ,,americanso also break up very fast they cant hold relashionship usualy so they are scared but again it important the my pupils explain over and over to the peopl they with why and how,,unless they dependent on them financialy and those peopel will cut their money then its problem,,all other lies should be avoided and explained,,steroids are hormones ,,you have it in body in form of testosterona both female and male,,so no need to lie,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: regarding lieing/bible index
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:10:24 AM »
That board has got a bunch of delusional kids on there. Big A is a POS who just wants to make a buck from his "scammer sponsors" and they still believe bodybuilders use supplements..lol.  That board is one big GIMMICK!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 03:26:03 AM »
That board has got a bunch of delusional kids on there. Big A is a POS who just wants to make a buck from his "scammer sponsors" and they still believe bodybuilders use supplements..lol.  That board is one big GIMMICK!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Very true, this guy could not win a local novice show here, so he goes off to his parents home country, Romania I think and comes home with a pro card to compete in 1st Aussie grand prix. He was so delusional that when I asked for a publicity shot, he sent me his photo for the poster and it was photoshopped. Dont let him tell you any different or i will find it and post it right here. He was a disgrace onstage and from memory did not return after prejudging. Has not been seen since. It was about the that he became an Internet legend on his own forum.

After 10 years silence, I can tell some true stories.

Boom!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 03:38:55 AM »
Very true, this guy could not win a local novice show here, so he goes off to his parents home country, Romania I think and comes home with a pro card to compete in 1st Aussie grand prix. He was so delusional that when I asked for a publicity shot, he sent me his photo for the poster and it was photoshopped. Dont let him tell you any different or i will find it and post it right here. He was a disgrace onstage and from memory did not return after prejudging. Has not been seen since. It was about the that he became an Internet legend on his own forum.

After 10 years silence, I can tell some true stories.

Boom!

Post the pic Tony, the guy is a serious idiot and a con man
Thunderdome approved

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:40:31 AM »
Give me a couple of days to find it, I also have shots from the contest.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 03:41:15 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 03:54:17 AM »
Give me a couple of days to find it, I also have shots from the contest.

Good stuff, this moron bought his way to a pro card through the Romanian fed, he is full of shit and has a legion of cocksucks on his forum ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 03:57:09 AM »
Good stuff, this moron bought his way to a pro card through the Romanian fed, he is full of shit and has a legion of cocksucks on his forum ::)

Getting your pro card in some 3rd world country, that's true sportmansship.  ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 04:01:23 AM »
That board sucks ass....bunch of pompous oil filled idiots who think they are going somewhere.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 10:18:15 AM »
That board sucks ass....bunch of pompous oil filled idiots who think they are going somewhere.

According to all the benders on that site pro's have amazing genetics and only use 10% gear of what gym rats use ::)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 10:19:48 AM »
Getting your pro card in some 3rd world country, that's true sportmansship.  ;D ;D

Like Tony said he couldnt even win a novice show in Australia, doubt he won shit in Romania either probably just bought the pro card from local officials with cash and a bit of suck suck ::)
Thunderdome approved

dustin

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »
Nothing but a fuckload of scammers, shills and dick suckers on that board. Fuck em!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »

wes bringing the pain- fuckin' eh bro!

especially that jerk off 'b boy'. what a tool- mr. 'im a better bodybuilder than 99% of the board and take half the stuff you all do.'
b

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 12:13:37 PM »
<<< proud to be a member of the thunderdome.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 05:16:10 AM »
wes bringing the pain- fuckin' eh bro!

especially that jerk off 'b boy'. what a tool- mr. 'im a better bodybuilder than 99% of the board and take half the stuff you all do.'

Bboy is a midget drug abusing tool, if his genetics were so great he wouldnt be a midget ::) he also does G4P
Thunderdome approved

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 08:35:52 AM »
Please provide pics/info concerning BigAss, Tony