Author Topic: xxxLinda's Thread: No Men Allowed Please  (Read 8123 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
xxxLinda's Thread: No Men Allowed Please
« on: January 14, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »

If any men are reading this please don't post in this thread. 

Thank you.

Have at it Linda.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: xxxLinda's Thread: No Men Allowed Please
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 10:27:40 AM »
If any men are reading this please don't post in this thread. 

Thank you.

Have at it Linda.

lol, thanks !  I've been smiling all afternoon, but finally I get a laugh out loud.  It doesn't matter sTella, I'm being provocative but real again.  I wasn't saying though, not post.

If you decreed that they'd post as gimmicks, making up names like ice cream or candyfloss.
It's not a big deal.  It's just life as we know it.

I'm fairly certain though, that you, as a mod, must be as fed up as the rest of us 12-15 women?

with mad love
xL

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »

lol, thanks !  I've been smiling all afternoon, but finally I get a laugh out loud.  It doesn't matter sTella, I'm being provocative but real again.  I wasn't saying though, not post.

If you decreed that they'd post as gimmicks, making up names like ice cream or candyfloss.
It's not a big deal.  It's just life as we know it.

I'm fairly certain though, that you, as a mod, must be as fed up as the rest of us 12-15 women?

with mad love
xL

You are welcome Linda. 

But no, I actually welcome the fact that men post here...the majority are very respectful and funny and interesting.

The thread you have an issue w/today was moved from the G and O.  I'm waiting for SammieGirl to tell me what she wants done.  If she doesn't answer soon, I'll move the thread to General so she'll still be able to make whatever decision she wants with it since I mod that board as well.

Oh and keep in mind that anyone can actually post in this thread, but we can delete them if they are men...like I already had to do with Clavin lol  ;D
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 11:30:53 AM »
If I wasn't confused I'd feel _________________

So (trying to keep up here, though I wonder why I bother) :a girly poster is moved to the Girly Board from the G&O bashing.  That was earlier.  Yesterday last week, whatever.

She was moved, landed on the lovely Girly Board.  She introduced herself and seemed nice enough...
We have a chat.

Then you move her off?

How many women do you have on the Girl Board?  How many left?  Why bother with a Girly board?
xL

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »
If I wasn't confused I'd feel _________________

So (trying to keep up here, though I wonder why I bother) :a girly poster is moved to the Girly Board from the G&O bashing.  That was earlier.  Yesterday last week, whatever.

She was moved, landed on the lovely Girly Board.  She introduced herself and seemed nice enough...
We have a chat.

Then you move her off?

How many women do you have on the Girl Board?  How many left?  Why bother with a Girly board?
xL

Yes, you're confused.  The thread you had an issue with has been moved, not SammiGirl herself.

Now, everything is fine, please enjoy your thread.
R

w8m8

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:42:21 AM »

Damn,forgot about Mydavid....she was cool :)

Hi Pretty  ;D

Lisa had admirers for sure .. hope she's doing ok ... but HEY !!!

GTFO .. you're not allowed in this here thread you MAN you  >:(

;D

newmom

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
I feel like I've just gotten off a Tilt a Whirl

LMAO

newmom

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »

Oops,posted in the wrong thread :o

it's okay, twinks are like chicks, you can stay (ducking) ;D ;D :-*

w8m8

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 11:58:10 AM »
I feel like I've just gotten off a Tilt a Whirl

lol

this always makes me laugh

;D

Normally I'm sweet as sugar, but "she" makes you want to stick pins in your arms and screwdrivers in your eyes and run screaming into the night...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 09:55:18 AM »
Whether or not I will ever figure this out remains to be debated.  Maybe instead I'll just get over it.

When I peruse Girly getbig I join in, I relate, everythings like going swimmingly, then I get upset.  People are nasty aren't they?  Maybe I am too.  Perhaps I'm too sarcastic or real or just plain rude.  I doubt you get my sense of daft humour ever.

Not sure whether I'll read the other 3 horrid threads here on the girly board or dare go near the one which was moved to GO where men may bash (and other women post 5-year old ridiculous posts

I've decided this place is more trouble than it's worth.  (Which of course I will in a moment accept is also true of me.

I only come here when I'm 1 bottle down and another in the fridge to go.  It all seems nice then all goes haywire.

Apologies if needs be to all and sundry for my drunken behaviour.

~I forgot flower~ is a girly contributor.
I might read Toxi's posts, there're often ok, unsubtle but frequently right on.

I was hugely peeved that I gullilably believed a gimmick.  Whereas previously I'd sussed gimmicks immediately.  Then sadly StELLA had my details all over the GO courtesy of lovely w8 (piss me off or what, if she was a woman on the womanly board, she'd not have been allowed to do that...

Sadly, this website and the posters here bring me down.  Prhaps I'm a dependent sad screwed up masochistic type.  I dunno.
xL

today I had my upstairs neighbours kitchen and bathroom flood.  I'm in a great mood.
Full Moon too
Hello Getbig

didya see Ricky Gervais be rude and horrid and funny to all those Hollywood bigtimers?  That was humour

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »
Deedee fucked off, and she was lovely.   Sadly missed.  That was ages ago

newmom

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

I was hugely peeved that I gullilably believed a gimmick.  Whereas previously I'd sussed gimmicks immediately.  Then sadly StELLA had my details all over the GO courtesy of lovely w8 (piss me off or what, if she was a woman on the womanly board, she'd not have been allowed to do that..

Sorry you got flooded doesn't sound like much fun.

I need to address this part of your post Linda. STella, would in no WAY put details out that haven't been posted by the poster themself and I think and feel that your bitching about the wrong thing. W8M8 didn't do anything wrong. Someone asked a question and she posted the answer. Nothing more nothing less.

I understand you don't care for most things posted. But if I may pose a question. If you dislike it here, then why come here to bitch about it. I would venture to think you have better things to do if you dislike it here.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 10:16:24 AM »
precisely.  I'm like:  I must have something better I ought be doing...  Like at the moment i need mop the floor again and wipe the walls, that was a disaster of an overflow I spent the day dealing with...

I'm thinking it's the entire ethos of Getbig:  come and get bashed.

Noone can say anything without a negative response.  Maybe like sad newly famous and now not working Gervais, I'm too up front and in your face.  I wish I wasn't.  I only do that here on Getbig.

I was upset that a thread from the Girly Board was moved to the GO for 3 reasons:  1)  I daren't read it now, it'll be full of angst and bad vibes, but it was my fault for believing SammieGirl was a real new woman poster; 2) I couldn't possibly look at all that blue clicky line thing people do bringing up rubbish which wouldn't be allowed on our lovely jubbly sweet nice and etc girly board and 3) I'm a drunken fool

xL

newmom

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 10:21:21 AM »
precisely.  I'm like:  I must have something I ought be doing...  Like at the moment i need mop the floor again and wipe the walls, that was a disaster of an overflow I spent the day dealing with...

I'm thinking it's the entire ethos of Getbig:  come and get bashed.

Noone can say anything without a negative response.  Maybe like sad newly famous and now not working Gervais, I'm too up front and in your face.  I wish I wasn't.  I only do that here on Getbig.

I was upset that a thread from the Girly Board was moved to the GO for 3 reasons:  1)  I daren't read it now, it'll be full of angst and bad vibes, but it was my fault for believing SammieGirl was a real new woman poster; 2) I couldn't possibly look at all that blue clicky line thing people do bringing up rubbish which wouldn't be allowed on our lovely jubbly sweet nice and etc girly board and 3) I'm a drunken fool

xL

a "in your face type persona" will normally not get peeved, angered or the alike from simple posts. Sure some posts are childish and at times the back and forth get out of hand but most responses are comedy for the most part, at least that's how I perceive it. Sammiegirl is NOT a gimmick.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 10:32:05 AM »
Sammiegirl is NOT a gimmick.

that'd be nice if I was right in the first place, then wrong when SteLLA moved her thread to GO and peeps posted about me which was inappropiate,

she seemed sensible, needy, the usual...  Maybe she is for real.

xL

I've realised for a very long time that I'm thought of as a gimmick.  Though I obviously can't understand that.  If I were, I'd blog on as another wouldn't I?  But I'm 50% believed to be the alterego of a male steroidshooting wanker in timeout aren't I?

Hi Calvin, I was only kidding about non male opinions here, STella BB started this thread, I'm just trying to keep up.

THanks NewMom for keeping me on track, sometimes I wonder whether it'll be possible to keep up or bother

newmom

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
your're welcome Linda.

newmom

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
i am a man...but i had to post this...

the thread says "no men allowed"....yet newmom post here?...playing favorites are we stella?

bench

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »

the thread says "no men allowed"....yet newmom post here?...playing favorites are we stella?

bench

lol
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 11:09:31 AM »

bench

wake up to irony sarcasm and other forms of knowing female humour, okay darlin' ?
xL

ps/edit:  3 of us quoted that and he/she deleted it?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »
I'm doing therapy.  I had 3 assessments, then I finally got a 26 week session, 50 mins once a week.

We get this free on the NHS (National Health Service, paid for with our taxes) in our lovely UK (United Kingdom).  I've waited a very long time to get this.  

If I lived in LA I'd be paying $100 an hour.

Turns out I don't need CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) as I in fact think perfectly well and don't need to change my attitude.  I don't need Lithium either, I'm not Manic Depressive, just mildly bipolar

Is BM a sad weird voyeur bloke?  Is he a pseudonym for someone else who is perhaps in timeout? Or is she a woman in drag?

Is the Girly Board a safe place?

am I confused?  Do I need to find someone?

I doubt if even 2 or 3 of the above of my 6 queries are worth answering.

I need to self-medicate now, I've bought 6 for £5 Stella beers and it's 7:25pm
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »
sounds like someone is sexually frustrated...its ok sweety...you'll find someone...

bench

don't delete, edit

xL

(had to do that, everyone else quotes everything.

anyways, if i didn't and you continue to delete your posts, the thread wouldn't make sense,

but i doubt wankers such as you care or know about such things.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 11:47:40 AM »
Also I've moved.  

I no longer live in the flat which was previously my home for 18 years.  I have a new bigger nicer place which noone as yet knows I live in.  I'm gone.

I will never again get drunk in public unless with trusted friends, nor will I party hard and do coke on the pool table, dance about like a hippy on acid and allow muscely blokes who turn me on to come home with me.  

i will never again make such a massive mistake
xL

w8m8

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 12:07:13 PM »
one of my top ten faves.  

w8m8

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 10:07:09 AM »
RULES for posting in the Girl's board

3. Do not post any material that is vulgar

5. Moderators may move posts as deemed necessary and at their discretion.

8. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules. 

10. Members who violate forum rules will first receive a warning, and upon their second violation will be either temporary or permanently banned from this board.

Translated to Linda lingo

No filthy talking ... descriptions of human anatomy have PROPER terms .. use them if you MUST talk about them here

If you can't stop yourself from speaking like gutter snipe .. your posts can be edited .. moved .. or deleted

You'll get a warning .. if you ignore it you will be banned from posting here ... AGAIN

simmer down with your dirty mouth and mind when you're here or use the other boards for your needs to expel the crap you do

have a nice day  :-*