Author Topic: Americans and beards....  (Read 24783 times)

Alex23

Re: americans and beards....
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2011, 11:42:25 PM »

Ok....Excalibur. BTW, I'm 208, just about 12lbs from where i competed last. What do weigh RIGHT NOW?  I love a challenge.

mmm about 256lb... clean and enjoying life...

what do you say joe?

can a "guy" train from his garage kick your ass all the way to twenty nine palms while the wives are enjoying drinks ;D ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2011, 11:43:29 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
it's on..........FYI I train in my garage as well but my garage isn't as "pretty' as yours. LOL!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 16, 2011, 11:46:56 PM »
Someones going to regret this when they sober up, any bets on the excuse made?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2011, 11:47:26 PM »
mmm about 256lb... clean and enjoying life...

what do you say joe?

can a "guy" train from his garage kick your ass all the way to twenty nine palms while the wives are enjoying drinks ;D ?

My wife won't enjoy any drinks...she'll be staring at the check book saying "why in fuck is $1500 mo. missing with nothing to show for it" hahaha!

Alex23

« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2011, 11:49:05 PM »
it's on..........FYI I train in my garage as well but my garage isn't as "pretty' as yours. LOL!

Thank you!!!

I need the motivation. So which NPC show are we shooting for Joe? ... I think we should meet up before "dieting down"...  somewhere in March would be cool... I don't minD driving up ;D...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2011, 11:49:28 PM »

Not me...I've had only one bottle of Chardonnay ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2011, 11:53:26 PM »
Thank you!!!

I need the motivation. So which NPC show are we shooting for Joe? ... I think we should meet up before "dieting down"...  somewhere in March would be cool... I don't minD driving up ;D...

*Army of One was right*

Alex, I said the Excalibur. I told you if i did a show it would't be small. It's the biggest national qualifier in the country. (BTW, I was invited to the nationals the last time)

Alex23

« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2011, 11:54:09 PM »
Not me...I've had only one bottle of Chardonnay ;D

LOL.. sober as a morning cock..... believe it or not.. ;D

This should be fun.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »

LOLOL!!

Alex23

« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2011, 11:58:39 PM »
*Army of One was right*

Alex, I said the Excalibur. I told you if i did a show it would't be small. It's the biggest national qualifier in the country. (BTW, I was invited to the nationals the last time)

EXCALIBUR IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might do a dry run smaller show before but EX NPC 2011.. is where it's AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just make sure you make HW... I can't go lower bro.. unless I leave my cock home ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2011, 11:59:54 PM »

He's obese...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2011, 12:09:30 AM »

EXCALIBUR IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might do a dry run smaller show before but EX NPC 2011.. is where it's AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just make sure you make HW... I can't go lower bro.. unless I leave my cock home ;D

I would only make HVY in the Masters. Alex, since you've never dieted down for a show you really don't know where you'll be. I still have a good idea where I will be especially since I've never gone above 17lbs above where I competed last. The advantage you have over me at this point is that I've been training as an athlete and not as a bodybuilder. I suppose we could always sprint a 40. haha.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2011, 05:11:17 AM »
To sum up this thread....

The Coach and Alex set to do battle, should be epic and on par with WWII in magnitude.

TA continues to own hearts and minds.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Americans and beards....
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
Stubble is the way to win a woman’s heart, a study has shown. Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards.
Women participating in the research rated men with stubble as tough, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine - and as the best romantic partners, either for a fling or a long-term relationships.

The findings of the experiment, carried out on British women aged 18 to 44, could explain the appeal of actors such as George Clooney and Brad Pitt who cultivate their unshaven look.

The explanation for the preference is not clear, but experts in human evolution say that that facial hair may be a signal of aggression because it boosts the apparent size of the lower jaw, emphasising the teeth as weapons.

Psychologists at Northumbria University who carried out the new study believe that stubbly men may offer women the best worlds - not too strongly masculine, but mature and with the potential to grow a full beard
l

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2011, 08:57:58 PM »
Stubble is the way to win a woman’s heart, a study has shown. Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards.
Women participating in the research rated men with stubble as tough, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine - and as the best romantic partners, either for a fling or a long-term relationships.

The findings of the experiment, carried out on British women aged 18 to 44, could explain the appeal of actors such as George Clooney and Brad Pitt who cultivate their unshaven look.

The explanation for the preference is not clear, but experts in human evolution say that that facial hair may be a signal of aggression because it boosts the apparent size of the lower jaw, emphasising the teeth as weapons.

Psychologists at Northumbria University who carried out the new study believe that stubbly men may offer women the best worlds - not too strongly masculine, but mature and with the potential to grow a full beard

Hahaha, are you fucked!?! as if anyone cares what a 'british' woman thinks... lol

peteyp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: January 19, 2011, 05:30:28 PM »
Coach:  who is this guy?  Very impressive  :o

:P

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #192 on: January 19, 2011, 06:09:05 PM »