Author Topic: inregardiung cardio  (Read 3930 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
inregardiung cardio
« on: January 15, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
for the last time there IS NO FUCKIN CARDIO for bodybilder,,only more gh ,,gh constant use ,,daily changes,,that is bodybuilde

GROWTH HORMONE,,

you dont grow by doing cardio,,you grow by taking gh ,,growing = lean growth = bodyfat down muscle mass up = gh + aas
cardio is never the solution ,,anyone who tell you this lie and dont knwo wha tbodybuild is ,,

you dont try to get to 4 % ,,this is only time you may need some cardio,,for yoru 7% 220+ all you need is gh and constant usae of it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

Re: inregardiung cardio
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 09:35:54 AM »
CARDIO rules ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:39:51 AM »
How are you supposed to fuck for hours without doing cardio?  I must try this trenbolona magic.

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 09:49:36 AM »
How about heartbeat, as u grow u get more muscle so your heartbeat go up. What bodybuilder do to have good heartbeat 60-70bpm ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 10:10:32 AM »
I don't think that bodybuilders are too worried about their general health. When I was ultra fit, I had a resting heart rate of 48 bpm

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »
nice 48bpm is really good.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 10:19:21 AM »
You can be up to your eyeballs in gh and test, if you eat too much, you will be fat

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
You can be up to your eyeballs in gh and test, if you eat too much, you will be fat

and thats! where you fellas are wrong,,

I KEEP SAYING IT OVER ANDOVER,,STOP BUYING FAKE GH,,LEGIT GH LET YOU EAT LIKE PIG AND BE LEAN AND HUGE,, LEAN AND HUGE,,LEAN AND HUGE

REPEAT IT AFTER ME

L E A N AND H U G E

WHAT DO YOU FELLAS THINK WE HAVE TIME TO PLAY AROUND WITH POOP,, WE GOT STRSES OF LIFE,, RELASHIONHISP,,EVERYDAY JOBS,, EVERYDAY SECURITY REASON IF IN AMERICANA ,,DO YOU THINK WE EVERYDAY THINK ABOUT DRY CHIEKEN AND BAKE POTATO? HELL FUCKIN NO WE GO EAT GERMAN ,,SUSHI,,JAMAICAN ,,PIZZA,,WHO TELL YOU THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT DRY CLEAN DIET FOR BODYBUILD,,ONLY TIME TO DO IT IS IN PREP DOWN TO 4% ,,BUT WE NEVER DO IT WHEN WE GROW LEAN ,,NOEN OF US DID IT TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE,,

WE ARE ALL GH AND AAS,,ALL GH AND AAS,,,I KEEP TELLIN YOU FELLAS LIKE JASON GOT IT WHEN THEY WERE IN TEENS,,LIAR PRIEST IN TEENS,,ALL OF US ALWAYS CHASE GH,,WE DONT THIKN ABOUT IN TERMS OF HOW MANY MINUTES CARDIO ,,WE THINK ABOUT IN TERMS OF HOW MANY UNIT GH WE TAKE TODAY,,

DONT YOU SEE WE ALL LOOK ALIKE? HOW COME YOU ALL DO SUCH AN ACTIVITY THAT IS BUILDING SOMETHING AND CANT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL LOOK THE SAME AT THE END,,LOOK AT OLYMPIA STAGE,,,LOOK AT REGIONAL ,,LOOK AT STATE ,,ALL LOOK THE SAME SOME WITH MORE DOSES AND BETTER RESPOND ,,SOME WITH MORE DOSES AND BAD RESPONSE ,,BUT REST ASURE WE ALL LOOK THE SAME ,,IT JUST SIT LITTLE DIFF ON EACH AND THATS WHY WIN OR LOSE,,

you can eat bunch load on gh and you will grow ,,you have no contorl over it,,you will blow up from within while leaning out,,first you will have water film covering you then it will go away and you see the mutant within

gh15 approved
fallen angel

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 10:29:59 AM »
for the last time there IS NO FUCKIN CARDIO for bodybilder,,

Any man who has a decent sex life will be getting a lot of cardio in.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 11:04:48 AM »
and thats! where you fellas are wrong,,

I KEEP SAYING IT OVER ANDOVER,,STOP BUYING FAKE GH,,LEGIT GH LET YOU EAT LIKE PIG AND BE LEAN AND HUGE,, LEAN AND HUGE,,LEAN AND HUGE

REPEAT IT AFTER ME

L E A N AND H U G E

WHAT DO YOU FELLAS THINK WE HAVE TIME TO PLAY AROUND WITH POOP,, WE GOT STRSES OF LIFE,, RELASHIONHISP,,EVERYDAY JOBS,, EVERYDAY SECURITY REASON IF IN AMERICANA ,,DO YOU THINK WE EVERYDAY THINK ABOUT DRY CHIEKEN AND BAKE POTATO? HELL FUCKIN NO WE GO EAT GERMAN ,,SUSHI,,JAMAICAN ,,PIZZA,,WHO TELL YOU THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT DRY CLEAN DIET FOR BODYBUILD,,ONLY TIME TO DO IT IS IN PREP DOWN TO 4% ,,BUT WE NEVER DO IT WHEN WE GROW LEAN ,,NOEN OF US DID IT TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE,,

WE ARE ALL GH AND AAS,,ALL GH AND AAS,,,I KEEP TELLIN YOU FELLAS LIKE JASON GOT IT WHEN THEY WERE IN TEENS,,LIAR PRIEST IN TEENS,,ALL OF US ALWAYS CHASE GH,,WE DONT THIKN ABOUT IN TERMS OF HOW MANY MINUTES CARDIO ,,WE THINK ABOUT IN TERMS OF HOW MANY UNIT GH WE TAKE TODAY,,

DONT YOU SEE WE ALL LOOK ALIKE? HOW COME YOU ALL DO SUCH AN ACTIVITY THAT IS BUILDING SOMETHING AND CANT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL LOOK THE SAME AT THE END,,LOOK AT OLYMPIA STAGE,,,LOOK AT REGIONAL ,,LOOK AT STATE ,,ALL LOOK THE SAME SOME WITH MORE DOSES AND BETTER RESPOND ,,SOME WITH MORE DOSES AND BAD RESPONSE ,,BUT REST ASURE WE ALL LOOK THE SAME ,,IT JUST SIT LITTLE DIFF ON EACH AND THATS WHY WIN OR LOSE,,

you can eat bunch load on gh and you will grow ,,you have no contorl over it,,you will blow up from within while leaning out,,first you will have water film covering you then it will go away and you see the mutant within

gh15 approved

Hi Spike.  :D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
Any man who has a decent sex life will be getting a lot of cardio in.
You are a fool americana. I do no cardio and have great sex life. I got to 3 % striated glutes and no cardio. What was it you say? Gh?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »
In reguard to the first post.....GH15 obviously no concept of training without drugs and oh, yeah...google!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »
In reguard to the first post.....GH15 obviously no concept of training without drugs and oh, yeah...google!
The way to get really lean with striated glutes is to take a whole bunch of drugs and do as little cardio as possible. You disagree?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »
for the last time there IS NO FUCKIN CARDIO for bodybilder,,only more gh ,,gh constant use ,,daily changes,,that is bodybuilde

GROWTH HORMONE,,

you dont grow by doing cardio,,you grow by taking gh ,,growing = lean growth = bodyfat down muscle mass up = gh + aas
cardio is never the solution ,,anyone who tell you this lie and dont knwo wha tbodybuild is ,,

you dont try to get to 4 % ,,this is only time you may need some cardio,,for yoru 7% 220+ all you need is gh and constant usae of it,,

gh15 approved
Didn't read the other responses, but as someone that saw a few bodybuilders train in Koloseum, from what I remember they all did cardio, and sweated their asses off. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 03:43:34 PM »
Didn't read the other responses, but as someone that saw a few bodybuilders train in Koloseum, from what I remember they all did cardio, and sweated their asses off. ;)

Exactly, but when your in the offseason for example, and your starting contest prep, they usually sweat easier with the extra weight

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 03:55:26 PM »
Exactly, but when your in the offseason for example, and your starting contest prep, they usually sweat easier with the extra weight
Lies... the athletes chaos saw may have needed cardio bu the fact of the matter is it isn't necessary. You can get to 3 percent with absolutely no cardio. To get as big as possible and as lean as possible you must take a lot of drugs, lift heavy, and do no cardio.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 03:56:42 PM »
Lies... the athletes chaos saw may have needed cardio bu the fact of the matter is it isn't necessary. You can get to 3 percent with absolutely no cardio. To get as big as possible and as lean as possible you must take a lot of drugs, lift heavy, and do no cardio.
I didn't see athletes, I saw bodybuilders.

Including Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 03:57:51 PM »
Bodybuilders are not athletes? ???

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 12:55:53 PM »
Bodybuilders are not athletes? ???

We are the best in the business in body composition

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 01:00:13 PM »
I'm not one to overhype the effects of drugs. If your on legit GH, a good dose of it, along with roofs and hard training, there's no way your going to put on any appreciable fat.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 01:03:27 PM »

Brutal 3.5 mph 0 incline treadmill sessions! :D

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 01:05:49 PM »
Bodybuilders from the 60s, 70s, and 80s didn't do any cardio I think and they got in pretty good condition.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 01:10:42 PM »
Pretty sure in that thread a while back on the middle-eastern bodybuilding competition (forget what it's called -- ifbb event), guys said they did no traditional cardio, just lots of sets and lots of gh.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »
No jun le bodybuilders are not athletes, not by ant stretch on the normal persons imagination. And as for not doing cardio....GH15 has his head up his ass. Proof is bodybuilders from the real bodybuilders who actually put time in to train. LaBrada was a perfect example of cardio working. Why I'm justifying to a gimmick is beyond me :((

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
No jun le bodybuilders are not athletes, not by ant stretch on the normal persons imagination. And as for not doing cardio....GH15 has his head up his ass. Proof is bodybuilders from the real bodybuilders who actually put time in to train. LaBrada was a perfect example of cardio working. Why I'm justifying to a gimmick is beyond me :((

Well Disgusted isn't a big fan of cardio, to say the least, and he helped you with prep didn't he?  :D