Author Topic: This is how NOT to give a speech at a memorial.  (Read 1603 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is how NOT to give a speech at a memorial.
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:15:51 AM »
When i heard this at first i almost puked.   WTF?

And why are idiots cheering this crap an bogus shit in the first place?     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This is how NOT to give a speech at a memorial.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 11:22:07 AM »
Can someone please explain to me the relevence of this guyspending 2 minutes talking about "being mexican" at a memorial service?   

Imagine if The Situation or Ronnie spent 2 minutes at a memorial speaking about their wop heritage? 

WTF is wrong with people?   It would not even dawn on me to do shit like this.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:38:46 PM »
Bump. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
333 - let me guess.   You heard this criticism banging around the right wing echo chamber and you just jumped aboard without even bothering to do some research

Catholic Doctor Explains Native American Prayer He Delivered at Arizona Memorial
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/native-american-invocation-az-memorial-w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 06:40:47 PM »
333 - let me guess.   You heard this criticism banging around the right wing echo chamber and you just jumped aboard without even bothering to do some research

Catholic Doctor Explains Native American Prayer He Delivered at Arizona Memorial
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/native-american-invocation-az-memorial-w

+ 1

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
3333, what the hell is wrong with that?  I listened to the whole and didn't see anything so horrifying it's worth starting a thread to attack.  The dude gives thanks for being in a country where he could go from poor to get an education.  Was it that he mentioned his two sons in Afganistan?  Or maybe it's that he's not a white christian... What in the world upset you so much about this?  That Obama was there?  I agree with some of the stuff you post but this is silly imo...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
3333, what the hell is wrong with that?  I listened to the whole and didn't see anything so horrifying it's worth starting a thread to attack.  The dude gives thanks for being in a country where he could go from poor to get an education.  Was it that he mentioned his two sons in Afganistan?  Or maybe it's that he's not a white christian... What in the world upset you so much about this?  That Obama was there?  I agree with some of the stuff you post but this is silly imo...

He has to whine.... about anything.   

He doesn't need a reason.  It's his life calling.  Please do not take it away from him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 04:46:23 AM »
What was the point of the mexican bullshit and thwn the crowd cheering that on as if that is some accomplishment to be celebrated at a mememorial?   That just seemed really a bizarre way to start a speech. 

Ill remember to do the same thing next speech I have to give and see if I get applause. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 07:36:41 AM »
What was the point of the mexican bullshit and thwn the crowd cheering that on as if that is some accomplishment to be celebrated at a mememorial?   That just seemed really a bizarre way to start a speech. 

Ill remember to do the same thing next speech I have to give and see if I get applause. 
He says what it was for.  You turned it off after the first 30 seconds didn't you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 08:08:08 AM »
He says what it was for.  You turned it off after the first 30 seconds didn't you?

Or turned off his brain.

I mean really....  how could one misinterpret that?