Author Topic: tren ?????  (Read 8616 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: tren ?????
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
"tren sides are overrated"...Agreed

Depends on the guy. Like all AAS it can be very individually based. I've never had any problems with Tren but know many guys who have.

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »
I prefer tren enanthate tho, less injection

2 times a week is more than enough for my taste, shooting ED or EOD is a pain in the ass

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 02:31:26 PM »
I prefer tren enanthate tho, less injection

2 times a week is more than enough for my taste, shooting ED or EOD is a pain in the ass

x2 fuck tren ace next time im running enanthate..i hate pinning, now i only pin 3 times a week, 2x3cc of test+1x3cc deca, works wonder

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 02:44:56 PM »
Yea but if you run into unwanted sides its much faster to get it out of your system with acetate..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 05:25:03 PM »
Yea but if you run into unwanted sides its much faster to get it out of your system with acetate..

Plus milligram for milligram tren-a is more potent, further it's more efficient in terms of maintaining consistency.

Tren-E = a good steroid

Tren-A = an ass kicking steroid and blows everything else out of the water...it is IMO the perfect AAS.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
Plus milligram for milligram tren-a is more potent, further it's more efficient in terms of maintaining consistency.

Tren-E = a good steroid

Tren-A = an ass kicking steroid and blows everything else out of the water...it is IMO the perfect AAS.

How about Tri Tren or Parabolin?
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 12:35:31 AM »

Tren-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Tren-Hex) or Parabolin are pretty much the same thing...is tren-hex what you're calling "Tri Tren?"

Anyway, as for Parabolin, it's not that popular anymore and legit Parabolin is rare...even so, Tren-a is still superior to Parabolin IMO.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 12:36:01 AM »
x2 fuck tren ace next time im running enanthate..i hate pinning, now i only pin 3 times a week, 2x3cc of test+1x3cc deca, works wonder

im with you....... i can never be arsed with ed injects, unless its realy needed, as in pre contest

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2011, 01:17:29 AM »
Tren-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Tren-Hex) or Parabolin are pretty much the same thing...is tren-hex what you're calling "Tri Tren?"

Anyway, as for Parabolin, it's not that popular anymore and legit Parabolin is rare...even so, Tren-a is still superior to Parabolin IMO.

No Tri Tren is a blend of 50mg Acetate 50mg Enanthate 50mg Hex

Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2011, 03:22:10 AM »

Tren-E = a good steroid

True..I prefer TA more so as it makes me want to fuck like a beast where as the Tren E gives me soft noodle  :-\..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 04:15:43 AM »
Whats up with "tri-tren"? Seems to be the "trend" these days..

I know guys who have used it and have blown up.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2011, 04:28:59 AM »

Same here that's why I'm interested in it
Thunderdome approved

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 11:04:23 AM »

Tren-E = a good steroid

it's the same fucking thing, just take more of the enanthate to compensate for the esther and it's the same thing

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2011, 01:15:42 PM »
it's the same fucking thing, just take more of the enanthate to compensate for the esther and it's the same thing

Yes you're right but the Acetate still makes more sense IMO. I'm a fan of more frequent injections, not that I like it but most anabolic steroids seem to work more efficiently on a regular injection frequency.

True..I prefer TA more so as it makes me want to fuck like a beast where as the Tren E gives me soft noodle  :-\..

That doesn't make a lot of sense....not calling you a liar at all but tren-e and tren-a are the same drug, makes me wonder if one is something else but you didn't know it.

No Tri Tren is a blend of 50mg Acetate 50mg Enanthate 50mg Hex

Sounds pointless to me.

To me that's like saying "I mixed test-e and Cyp together and blew up more than I would on Cyp alone." It makes no sense.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »

That doesn't make a lot of sense....not calling you a liar at all but tren-e and tren-a are the same drug, makes me wonder if one is something else but you didn't know it.

On paper no it doesnt but the body plays a diff game at times , we all react diff to diff drugs.

I know others have this issue to , maybe the Enan ester being in the body longer opens some to more sides like this ? who knows  :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »
To me that's like saying "I mixed test-e and Cyp together and blew up more than I would on Cyp alone." It makes no sense.
i blew up way quicker when i would add test p, to test e......not more, just faster...i think thats what most people mean...its a mental thing i think...

bench

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »
i blew up way quicker when i would add test p, to test e......not more, just faster...i think thats what most people mean...its a mental thing i think...

bench
I also think i look better on test p over E lol .. maybe its less "water"

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
I also think i look better on test p over E lol .. maybe its less "water"
its not what i meant...i think a lot of guys just think they get bigger on short esters because the gains come fast, and they notice the results easier, instead of it gradually packing on...

..i always added p to e just to have a quicker ester added in..

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2011, 06:54:47 AM »
shorter esters have more of a JOLT to them, you feel them much more. whether or not they are more effective..   most things are mental anyways so its possible

dustin

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2011, 01:04:43 AM »
Poorly brewed, oxidized tren is pretty harsh. Any decent tren isn't bad. I don't get why people are so quick to throw their hands on their hips and tell people "Listen squirt, you're gonna want at least a half dozen cycles under your belt before you ride the trenbologna pony. Don't forget your Nolvadex and Clomid PCT either!"

Buddy at my old gym has been running tren every other day for over a decade. Granted, his body has fallen apart from the 20 years of hardcore juicing and power lifting, but his blood work and everything else is pretty on par for someone who's abused his body like a pin cushion. I too realized that it's not so bad, but I've never run more than 50mg EOD for a short period of time, usually a bit less of a dose or more time in between. I had great results from 50ml of tren ace pinned like every two days, so fuck esters and blood levels. And fuck needing a decade of experience. Tren will give you great results but as always, look for the best product or brew it yourself if you're up for the challenge. I've only ever used whatever shit's been brewed up in Canada and saw fantastic results. Been thinking of brewing my own someday.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2011, 08:35:47 PM »
Blood work won't show how much plaque is built up on his arteries