Author Topic: 2011 - NPC Excalibur HW - Coach vs. Alex23!  (Read 62385 times)

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Dominating the steel and making girls sqeal!
Re: THE COACH VS A23: EXCALIBUR HW 2011.
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2011, 08:15:02 AM »
FatFriendlessAlex will NEVER diet or compete in a contest. This is about the 500th time he's started a thread like this.

His safety fat is the only friend he has and he ain't giving that up.
Well he does have the great Nasser training him and supplying him his "supplements"

I just wonder how much that googly eyed prick is over charging him for the training and gear.

Dom out!
The one and only.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2011, 09:49:24 AM »
Alex doing a show? What a bunch of bullshit. NEVER ever will he step on stage.

Just another "look at me" thread.

Give it 2 weeks and Alex will be posting how "oiling and speedoing is gay" and "this place has gone down the dumps... time to quit posting here". And then round it goes again. Had he really wanted to do this bodybuilding thing he would have competed a long time ago.

Now hypothetically if he did compete he wouldn't beat Coach assuming both were equally conditioned. That's my guess... gotta disagree with gh15 here. :D It's the frame, not the muscle per se.

A few years ago I said Alex will not compete above 200lbs if he comes in proper shape. Really pissed him off.  :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »
Whats even funnier is that the dudes that in that class that are standing next to me are at least 15 years younger!

Yeah but you can get TEST from the doctor.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »
By the way...I am 36 now,so what do I say to the doctor to talk him into giving me some test? Do I just ask? I am out of shape trying to ease back into lifting after not touching a weight in 4 years.I've gained 40 lbs of blubber. :(

w8m8

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »

Give it 2 weeks and Alex will be posting how "oiling and speedoing is gay" and "this place has gone down the dumps... time to quit posting here". And then round it goes again. Had he really wanted to do this bodybuilding thing he would have competed a long time ago.

Now hypothetically if he did compete he wouldn't beat Coach assuming both were equally conditioned. That's my guess... gotta disagree with gh15 here. :D It's the frame, not the muscle per se.

A few years ago I said Alex will not compete above 200lbs if he comes in proper shape. Really pissed him off.  :D

good post

I'm curious about something and would like to ask ... taking into account the pictures he's posted .. some "may" be recent .. what would he need "take" to come into this  contest with Coach "in shape" .. or at least looking like he tried .. all in all he's a bag of hot air and like you said .. we've seen this all before .. including building his own home gym a few years ago .. he doesn't seem to have any drive or self determination .. has almost no self control .. so I would imagine "things" he can take will be his crutch this time .. what would be the choices for someone like him to make it look like he tried this time ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »
good post

I'm curious about something and would like to ask ... taking into account the pictures he's posted .. some "may" be recent .. what would he need "take" to come into this  contest with Coach "in shape" .. or at least looking like he tried .. all in all he's a bag of hot air and like you said .. we've seen this all before .. including building his own home gym a few years ago .. he doesn't seem to have any drive or self determination .. has almost no self control .. so I would imagine "things" he can take will be his crutch this time .. what would be the choices for someone like him to make it look like he tried this time ?

That's it in a nut shell. Alex might not understand the time and commitment it actually takes, not having a family does make it easier for him and without his wife knowing the commitment makes it especially hard on here...if he did right, she might have a hell of a hard time dealing with it. My wife being a former pro, understood the commitment and she had all of my meals prepared per times and days. My problem is I get very irritable and don't handle diets well, I follow them to a T but I don't like it. Getting ready for a show is a complete 180 from just regular training. This is what I think he doesn't understand. Then again I could be completely wrong.     

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2011, 10:11:02 AM »
good post

It would only take one thing: desire. It takes many things but if you want to do it you will, and everything else will fall into place. I want to point out that I'm not dissing his physique or potential... he could look impressive for sure. He's got some size and even if there might be some structural problems he could look good.

But no bb announces his contest plan 5 years in a row and then goes through with it. If you want to compete you'll shut your mouth and just do it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
You both have the money for full mutation. But do you have the time, the constitution and genetic response?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2011, 10:14:34 AM »
By the way...I am 36 now,so what do I say to the doctor to talk him into giving me some test? Do I just ask? I am out of shape trying to ease back into lifting after not touching a weight in 4 years.I've gained 40 lbs of blubber. :(

I'm jealous of you guys in the US. Just from reading the forums there's tons of clinics advertising their HRT programs - on the steroid forums! Some more professional and serious than others but there's tons of places to get legal steroids from.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »
You both have the money for full mutation. But do you have the time?

I have the time because I have employees, I have a hard time justifying putting out shitload of money to prepare for a show with nothing in return.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »
I'm jealous of you guys in the US. Just from reading the forums there's tons of clinics advertising their HRT programs - on the steroid forums! Some more professional and serious than others but there's tons of places to get legal steroids from.

I thought you were in LA???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2011, 10:18:05 AM »

Tell your doc your sex drives sucks.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2011, 10:30:44 AM »
No offense to Alex, but Joe would smoke him. Joe doesn't have any real weak points. I disagree on the money aspect of it. You don't need to spend a ton of money to get in shape.

w8m8

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »
so is it a very strict regimented diet  .. 2 hours of working out .. 1 for muscles .. and an hour of cardio .. and some dnp ? .. I'm trying to figure out what kind of plan he can have to really look like the guys who "live" this lifestyle and only let it go for SHORT periods at a time

This just seems like another empty bunch of crap and will be left unfinished and abandoned like every other time ... if it does happen I'd like to know what could help him .. god gh15 knows he wouldn't tell the truth about what's in his fridge and cabinets

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
I think Coach will win this one. I also think alex's ''secret weapon'' has somethign to do with Nasser. Should be interesting if it really plays out.

w8m8

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »
No offense to Alex, but Joe would smoke him. Joe doesn't have any real weak points. I disagree on the money aspect of it. You don't need to spend a ton of money to get in shape.

Have you seen his home gym ?

What is he lacking in there that makes it be ALL anyone could need ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2011, 10:39:20 AM »
ahahahaha yeah right- what a dreamer.

IF that fat fuck A23 can exhibit enough self control long enough stop stuffing his pie hole long enough to get into contest shape, hes soon going to find out that he'll weight MAYBE 190 at 6-7%. he holds a lot of fat intracellularly which he thinks is muscle. once his muscle starts to deflate from the inside out he'll soon realise that, ' hey- i am just a fat fuck after all' and quit the diet.

i will wager $500 he will not weight more than 200 pounds at a true 6%. put your money up you fat bitch.

go ahead fatty- buy all the GH you can afford. you'll need it. and it still wont help you cause you lack the willpower to ever get your bf that low. and once you see that im right, that all that fat you carry is marbling your so-called muscle and you start to shrink like a cock in a cold swimming pool you'll find a way to back out.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2011, 10:40:16 AM »
Have you seen his home gym ?

What is he lacking in there that makes it be ALL anyone could need ?

Not really, but as long as he has the basic stuff he'll be OK. Have you ever seen the old Gold's Gym Arnold trained in?  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2011, 10:41:28 AM »

A few years ago I said Alex will not compete above 200lbs if he comes in proper shape. Really pissed him off.  :D

i disagree, alex is a thick dude ( no homo) he hold much more muscle mass than joe, and he has held it for a long while. All he has to do is shift a few pounds - which as i am showing is easy when you know how.

joe is older and will find it extremely tough to get back into his former glory with his draconian training system, and spartan diet - even with boatloads of gear.

My problem is I get very irritable and don't handle diets well, I follow them to a T but I don't like it.Then again I could be completely wrong.     

here it is coach - proof you are tourturing yourself unnecessarily.

a calorie is a calorie - why deny this and suffer like you do ?

eat what you like as long as calories are counted, while maintaining 1g per pound of protein - perhaps a little more as you are taking steroids. its that simple.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2011, 10:42:42 AM »
so is it a very strict regimented diet  .. 2 hours of working out .. 1 for muscles .. and an hour of cardio .. and some dnp ? .. I'm trying to figure out what kind of plan he can have to really look like the guys who "live" this lifestyle and only let it go for SHORT periods at a time

This just seems like another empty bunch of crap and will be left unfinished and abandoned like every other time ... if it does happen I'd like to know what could help him .. god gh15 knows he wouldn't tell the truth about what's in his fridge and cabinets

hahahahaha you don't have a clue.
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2011, 10:44:04 AM »

i disagree

yes, your opinion is very important around here.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »
yes, your opinion is very important around here.

as valid as yours toadtits
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2011, 10:46:40 AM »
he holds a lot of fat intracellularly which he thinks is muscle.

all that fat you carry is marbling your so-called muscle

good points  ;)

Not really, but as long as he has the basic stuff he'll be OK. Have you ever seen the old Gold's Gym Arnold trained in?  ;D

I have .. and I was thinking anyone could accomplish pretty much everything they wanted to with the set-up Alex has .. with it being at home it should even more convenient

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2011, 10:46:47 AM »
If I'm not mistaken Joe is fairly lean right now from the last pic that I have seen of him. Last time he was a little pressed for time and had to suffer more than normal. I would be curious to see what Alex looks like in a pair of shorts showing his legs. (partial homo)  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2011, 10:49:34 AM »
as valid as yours toadtits

all back fat and ass crack!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOM!

look at the back double bi- the definition, the way the tris just hang off the bottom of your arm how massive your shoulders are! you're almost there my friend- keep up the good work!

b