Author Topic: Hell Freezes Over: Arianna Huffington defends Tea Party from cries of racism.  (Read 2813 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
At the 1:00.00 mark. 

BTW - this is a long but good forum.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How blacks still support ufettered illegal immigration is beyond me.   The discussion towards the end of this is truly astonishing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Amazing how David Frum & Arianna Huffington are the voices of reason on this forum.     

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
How blacks still support ufettered illegal immigration is beyond me.   The discussion towards the end of this is truly astonishing. 
Many do not, are very pissed about it. About how everybody cowtows and caters to people who break the laws...how a dude with a felony conviction on his record will get turned down from McDonald's, yet a person who is illegal will get a job there---then have  ICE ship them back.

Now, there is a coorrellation with the illegal immigration and the Slavery issue---illegal immigrants provide cheap labor, so did slaves.  Illegal immigrates stay within the shadows, so did runaway slaves, and slaves in gneral. Illegal immigrants have no real rights, same for slaves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Illegal immigrants cost a shit load to the taxpayers, drive wages down, prevent youth hiring (especially minorities), encourage fraud and corruption, destroy neighborhoods, etc.   

People trying to make this a civil rights issue are really fucked in the head, IMHO.     

Parker

• Getbig V
Illegal immigrants cost a shit load to the taxpayers, drive wages down, prevent youth hiring (especially minorities), encourage fraud and corruption, destroy neighborhoods, etc.   

People trying to make this a civil rights issue are really fucked in the head, IMHO.     
they have no right to be here...and black people don't learn, because everytime they try to hook up with others, they end up being stuck with the empty bag....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
they have no right to be here...and black people don't learn, because everytime they try to hook up with others, they end up being stuck with the empty bag....

The youth hiring thing is HHHUUUGGEEE, especially when you consider the fact thatmany schools fail these kids.     For example - many seasonal jobs that used to go to kids, now go to illegals who take the cash and send it home while living like squatters here.   

So, we get kid with no job opportunities even for part time work, contractors who break all sorts of laws, illegals who send the cash home, and morons tryig to convince others that this is a "civil rights" issue.   

Its awful.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Unfortunetly Parker, illegals have a shitload of rights. By virtue of being in this country they are entitled to constitutional protections that all Americans enjoy (which is ridiculous). Also, they aren't really living in the shadows. They work out in the open, they have their own political advocates and cheerleaders in the media and are highly regarded by the puppetmasters of the leftist agenda because they represent a game changing voting bloc.

Some blacks are very pissed off- (though not nearly enough imo) but they (as usual) are drowned out by groupthink and the shameless hustlers that prop up identity politics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The chick in the yellow is beyond annoying in this video.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you probably have .001% of tea party members that are racists pricks.
And that's the small group (like the tea party leader with the N-word misspelled on his sign) that get the attention from the media.

Same way the right-wing media (FOX) acts like there are black panthers at every polling station in america, playing the same footage of two d-bags for two years now.

I worked the 2010 elections.  I interviewed every other voter that came out of my precints.  I tallied results for fox/edison/moffit.  And I called in the results every 3 hours.  The people voting Rubio weren't wearing KKK masks. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you probably have .001% of tea party members that are racists pricks.
And that's the small group (like the tea party leader with the N-word misspelled on his sign) that get the attention from the media.

Same way the right-wing media (FOX) acts like there are black panthers at every polling station in america, playing the same footage of two d-bags for two years now.

I worked the 2010 elections.  I interviewed every other voter that came out of my precints.  I tallied results for fox/edison/moffit.  And I called in the results every 3 hours.  The people voting Rubio weren't wearing KKK masks. 

Were they wearing sheets?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Were they wearing sheets?   

haha nope.  It was very heavy Rubio in the morning as the old people and construction workers in trucks voted early.  After school was more parents and teachers and college kids, more Crist votes came when I called in then.

Economy was all that mattered.  Now that Rubio's in office, it's cool to see he's fixing the economy by...

ummmm...

touring Afghanistan to pad his 2012 VP resume ;) hehehe

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
haha nope.  It was very heavy Rubio in the morning as the old people and construction workers in trucks voted early.  After school was more parents and teachers and college kids, more Crist votes came when I called in then.

Economy was all that mattered.  Now that Rubio's in office, it's cool to see he's fixing the economy by...

ummmm...

touring Afghanistan to pad his 2012 VP resume ;) hehehe

2010 was about stopping Obama cold dead in his tracks.  Period.         

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Do you think they'll maintain that momentum in 2012?

Midterms are where the old people vote, presidentials are where everybody votes.
Obama's hovering at 50% on gallup, right?

Rand Paul and Rubio and friends voting YES to raising the debt ceiling while kicking around the healthcare can they admit won't pass... well, not the best use of time, and surely not the way to maintain tea party momentum for 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do you think they'll maintain that momentum in 2012?

Midterms are where the old people vote, presidentials are where everybody votes.
Obama's hovering at 50% on gallup, right?

Rand Paul and Rubio and friends voting YES to raising the debt ceiling while kicking around the healthcare can they admit won't pass... well, not the best use of time, and surely not the way to maintain tea party momentum for 2012.

Depends on following: 

1.  Gas prices

2.  UE Rate

3.  Does bama double down on stupid?

4. Inflation?   

5.  And who the nomine is.

As much as I think Romney is a RINO or Pawlenty is a RINO, i can see those two easily beating bama in 2012 all things being equal.       

240 is Back

• Getbig V
gas will probably  hit $4 in the nexxt few months, then slide back down.  People won't remember in 500 days, sorry.

UE rate - real or fudged - will probably be high 7's or low 8's... and if he can stand there with 7 something percent, people will smile that it's not 9 or 10 anymore.   It's dropped to 9.4, and if you are correct he can fudge it, there's nothing stopping him from meking it 7 or 8.

And the mnominee?  yall will run Palin.  And since she's polling 20 or more points below obama BEFORE this shooting... well, you do the math.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
gas will probably  hit $4 in the nexxt few months, then slide back down.  People won't remember in 500 days, sorry.

UE rate - real or fudged - will probably be high 7's or low 8's... and if he can stand there with 7 something percent, people will smile that it's not 9 or 10 anymore.   It's dropped to 9.4, and if you are correct he can fudge it, there's nothing stopping him from meking it 7 or 8.

And the mnominee?  yall will run Palin.  And since she's polling 20 or more points below obama BEFORE this shooting... well, you do the math.

Palin is not running.   

Romney/Pawlenty   would crush Bama.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Palin is not running.   

Link that counters her own words and her Iowa visits with the other 2012 potentials?  ;)

Romney/Pawlenty   would crush Bama.   

Do the most recent polls show that?  I'd vote for both of them tomorrow... but I thought Obama had been gaining ground lately?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Link that counters her own words and her Iowa visits with the other 2012 potentials?  ;)

Do the most recent polls show that?  I'd vote for both of them tomorrow... but I thought Obama had been gaining ground lately?

No, but reality will.  By 2012, unless a miracle happens in the UE figure Romney Pawlenty will easily beat bama.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, but reality will.

I think we can agree that reality isn't her strong suit.  Remember that shit about the earth being 6000 years old and alaska being the place americans will hide during the apocalypse?  Dude, any politician who takes the bible literally is out of touch with reality to begin with.  She might just believe every single poll is just a mainstream media lie, and that 90% of americans love her.  She really might. 

By 2012, unless a miracle happens in the UE figure Romney Pawlenty will easily beat bama.   

Soooo you claim UE is currently, what... 12 or 15% actual unemployment?  Obama is claiming 9.4%.... so if he's willing to fudge it by 3 to 6 full percentage points, you think his morals will prevent him from fudging it another 1 or 2 points?  ;)

if it's rigged today (as you claim), it'll be any damn number he wants, come October 2012.

Parker

• Getbig V
Unfortunetly Parker, illegals have a shitload of rights. By virtue of being in this country they are entitled to constitutional protections that all Americans enjoy (which is ridiculous). Also, they aren't really living in the shadows. They work out in the open, they have their own political advocates and cheerleaders in the media and are highly regarded by the puppetmasters of the leftist agenda because they represent a game changing voting bloc.

Some blacks are very pissed off- (though not nearly enough imo) but they (as usual) are drowned out by groupthink and the shameless hustlers that prop up identity politics.
When I talk about rights, I'm talking about things like driving, home ownership and credit (they have none), jobs, and demanding of services to them...and let me tell you they demand interpreters and services like busing, and don't you dare questioned them. Demanding kids to be taught only in Spanish, demanding only Spanish speaking people to dobusiness...There was a case in VA where a woman was arrested on the road, for driving w/o a license, and resisting arrest---the resisting arrest was thrown out, but her attorney had said this wouldn't have happened had the officer spoken Spanish.

I get tons of defs who drive w/o license---they show their Mexican or Honduras driving license, they have no SS cards, no ID, and they hit your car, my car, etc...and keep on driving....I see this far more than most on here. And they don't care.