Author Topic: Arnold's gray hair in his 30's?  (Read 4120 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold's gray hair in his 30's?
« on: January 17, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »
His hair was allready going gray in his early 30's? 

I wonder if he gives coloring his hair how would it  be today?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Arnold's gray hair in his 30's?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
Looks like a grey haired crocodile.
I think he dyed his hair to appeal to older house moms.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »
He gapped his teeth to be more appealing to the homeless...

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 02:36:00 PM »

Ahaha lol

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 01:51:12 AM »

;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 11:43:41 AM »
i think he was going gray in his twenties.
F

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 11:50:06 AM »

Grayer than...  :D

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 01:54:51 PM »
I know a doctor who is friends with some of the cardiologists that operated on Schwarzeneggers' heart, when he had his valve replacement. He said Arnold also had to undergo a triple bypass too, even though that was covered up. He said the cardiologists also said , that due to the ldl and hdls getting thrown off, many bodybuilders who use steroids for long periods of time are likely to have lots of arterial plaque building up.  Luckily Arnie had the money for the best heart surgeons. Wonder how bust outs like T-Bombz will be able to afford their heart surgeries ?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 07:42:57 PM »
I know a doctor who is friends with some of the cardiologists that operated on Schwarzeneggers' heart, when he had his valve replacement. He said Arnold also had to undergo a triple bypass too, even though that was covered up. He said the cardiologists also said , that due to the ldl and hdls getting thrown off, many bodybuilders who use steroids for long periods of time are likely to have lots of arterial plaque building up.  Luckily Arnie had the money for the best heart surgeons. Wonder how bust outs like T-Bombz will be able to afford their heart surgeries ?
If that is true that doctor is stupid for giving that info out. The new HIPPA laws would fry his ass for that.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 08:17:15 PM »

plaque buildup is genetic in nature - its one the risks for heart disease listed by the ACSM

my cholestrol is low but so are my HDLs, Dr says its due to no cardio but those are the 'good' lipopreteins that 'clean' above 60 and it actually eliminates one of your other risk factors for heart disease if so

mine were 25mg/dL - but I had a CT scan of all my arteries when i had seizure and shit was clean as hell -

mike matarazzo and arnold was in the time of red meat, whole eggs, ground round - food is diff and meat is industrialized and corporatly ran nowadays

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 08:29:37 PM »

Among what was said prior, if you use logical thinking (something GB'ers ain't known for!), you can see the flawed theory in the doctors statement.

Arnold probably used half, and I'm being conservative with that estimate, of what the pros use today, used it half as long too. He went off, with many pics to prove it. And Arnold stopped his usage before most of the pros even hopped on the sauce upon the first workout they did.

And we all know Ronnie Coleman, Yates, Platz and how many others have already died...::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
A lot of people get gray hair in the late teens early 20's. It's called college.
A

roccoginge

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 11:06:02 PM »
I got gray at about 36 and, who cares.  Are you that jealous that you have to point out the flaws of others to make yourself feel better?  I deal with stupid people all the time that always have to down another to make themselves feel better, it's disgusting. Live your own life!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 09:10:44 AM »
I got gray at about 36 and, who cares.  Are you that jealous that you have to point out the flaws of others to make yourself feel better?  I deal with stupid people all the time that always have to down another to make themselves feel better, it's disgusting. Live your own life!
:D
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 09:21:01 AM »
If that is true that doctor is stupid for giving that info out. The new HIPPA laws would fry his ass for that.
Lol atleast you acknowledge that this is why we'll never see the bodies.

For the record Coleman and all these fucks won't die tomorrow, but they won't be living into their 80's.  They'll be lucky to hit 60.  And have severe restraints on their life by 50.

And please stop with the genetics bullshit, you aren't a geneticist. No one really has a clue how that shit really works. There's no gene for size,weakness.
The same gene that makes you large will also make you age quicker, or 1000 other things.

Also we all know drugs are bad, but aside from Od's were are all the bodies?

For fucks sake even onlyme, can be regarded as a partialy steriod related.

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 01:06:11 PM »

For the record Coleman and all these fucks won't die tomorrow, but they won't be living into their 80's.  They'll be lucky to hit 60.  And have severe restraints on their life by 50.

And please stop with the genetics bullshit, you aren't a geneticist. No one really has a clue how that shit really works. There's no gene for size,weakness.
The same gene that makes you large will also make you age quicker, or 1000 other things.

Good post....

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 01:10:12 PM »

Coleman is almost 50 what restraints should he have now then

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »
These steroids are harmless to the heart arguments are just dumb.  Yes genetics play a big part but give me a break.  It's like hearing my grandpa died at 80 and smoked cigarettes for sixty years.  Or a heroin addict who quit after using for three years claiming is health is ok.  Steroids like the other drugs are a known threat to health.  Will everyone have heart disease from using? No, but they will increase blood pressure.  For many increase ldl to hdl ratios and raise plaque.  Users are just in deep rationalization.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 03:22:19 PM »
Coleman is almost 50 what restraints should he have now then
Lol I'll bet 1 million dollars he'll have some shameful problem but the end of the decade. Either, he'll have massive heart problems, or carpal tunnel from GH abuse, or fuck joints, something. But no worries, he'll shrink to twink, stop lifting together, probally won't be able to even lift for whatever reason, you'll claim that he's a fraud and won't connect the dots.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
Lol I'll bet 1 million dollars he'll have some shameful problem but the end of the decade. Either, he'll have massive heart problems, or carpal tunnel from GH abuse, or fuck joints, something. But no worries, he'll shrink to twink, stop lifting together, probally won't be able to even lift for whatever reason, you'll claim that he's a fraud and won't connect the dots.

Uh...no, you stick something in your body to make it work that much harder of course over time you will have problems.

But you are speaking like you know everything when there are no absolutes as to what will happen. Some old timers have definately had problems but Arnold is still pumping and he's 64? So if he hits 81 i guess it's a fluke or he has the money to sort out problems blah blah