Author Topic: To the RONALD REAGAN nutthuggers like COACH  (Read 4322 times)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
To the RONALD REAGAN nutthuggers like COACH
« on: January 18, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/reagan-brothers-feud-23874660
Interesting story here. What do you think of Reagan's son being a liberal? What do you think of these claims where he noticed his father having issues while still in office.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: To the RONALD REAGAN nutthuggers like COACH
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 01:18:57 PM »
I would also like to point out how interesting it is that many Reagan followers switched over to Liberals in the 90's. Maybe coach can enlighten us on that since he voted Clinton. Even Hillary was a republican and later switched over to Democrat.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »
Ron Reagan Jr is trying to make waves since a lot of people have been talking about his dad over the last few years. I look at him as a spoiled brat that got coddled by Nancy.

A lot of people voted for Clinton because Bush Sr lied about raising taxes and thought he should be worried about what was happening here in the United States instead of policing the world. I voted for Clinton as well, but wouldn't vote for another democrat unless they were for fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, and also personal responsibility.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 01:30:30 PM »
Another failed thread by the ever failing left....hahahahaha!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »
Ron Reagan Jr is trying to make waves since a lot of people have been talking about his dad over the last few years. I look at him as a spoiled brat that got coddled by Nancy.

A lot of people voted for Clinton because Bush Sr lied about raising taxes and thought he should be worried about what was happening here in the United States instead of policing the world. I voted for Clinton as well, but wouldn't vote for another democrat unless they were for fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, and also personal responsibility.
Yes but there were quite a few who made the jump permanently. How do you explain those men and women? I don't see Ron Reagan as spoiled. He obviously cared about his father and wanted to see stem cell research advance so he could have helped him. If you watch the funeral seen it seems like Michael is in the back standing awkwardly. Maybe he wasn't the favorite?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 01:33:11 PM »
Another failed thread by the ever failing left....hahahahaha!
The only thing that failed in this thread was your effort to illicit a well thought out response but what could i have expected from you  ::). You don't have two brain cells to rub together... much less 2 dicks  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »
Ok

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
;D
I'm surprised he could string those 2 letters together. I guess when the only degrees you have are personal training certificates from online websites it leaves much to be desired. He didn't even finish college. Probably do to coke bad coke habits developed at the local fraternity houses which he blamed on the liberal institution known as state funded education.

Anyone in Cali want to put roach out of business go to their website and take the test for 129 for a years certification. I passed the first time with flying colors. All i'd have to do is pay.
http://www.americansportandfitness.com/collections/certifications/products/personal-training-certification?gclid=CNafqrTxj6MCFRMBbAodRneepA#

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »
What's american sport and fitness?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »
guy of a trader son is trying to sell a book. He's making it up for publicity. Reagan is the man. If I was in the Reagan family I would have that son killed.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 01:47:51 PM »
#### of a trader son is trying to sell a book. He's making it up for publicity. Reagan is the man. If I was in the Reagan family I would have that son killed.
That sounds like really good republican family values.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »
What's american sport and fitness?
Same as your AFFA bullshit you use now  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »
What in THEE hell is AFFA? You have head up yur ass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »
Pretty sure those are Goodrums certs noob.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 03:24:48 PM »
ron reagan the greatest 8 years of real econmoic growth in a long time

paul krugman and other idiots can write defamation novels for 1000 years but people remember the real prosperity that flies in the face of the democrats hopes and wishes of massive government spending

the failure of obama and the scaricuty his policies engender are unamerican

::)

economists are the authority, not politicians.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 03:27:35 PM »
big ray ray almost spilled the beans about ufo's to the united nations one time.

so close but yet so far..... :'(
175lbs by 31st July

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »
ron reagan the greatest 8 years of real econmoic growth in a long time

paul krugman and other idiots can write defamation novels for 1000 years but people remember the real prosperity that flies in the face of the democrats hopes and wishes of massive government spending

the failure of obama and the scaricuty his policies engender are unamerican

Republicans spend like there is no tomorrow and don't give a fuck about accountability. I hate to break it to ya sweet heart.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »
hillary was never a republican.. she was a liberal all through her college and university days.. she represented the black panthers on their legal team.. where do you get she was a republican:? also, during clintons admin there was numerous demos that switched sides the to the repubs (that was the 90's you speak of).. that far outweighed any repub switch overs..  as for ron jr.. his father was not in agreement with him and the other reagan children have recently said his book was.. well.. not so truthful.. or shall we say the truth according to ron jr.. this is ron jr 15 minutes of fame.. he did not agree with his father and caused him much embarrassment during his presidency and after..

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 06:20:10 PM »
hillary was never a republican.. she was a liberal all through her college and university days.. she represented the black panthers on their legal team.. where do you get she was a republican:? also, during clintons admin there was numerous demos that switched sides the to the repubs (that was the 90's you speak of).. that far outweighed any repub switch overs..  as for ron jr.. his father was not in agreement with him and the other reagan children have recently said his book was.. well.. not so truthful.. or shall we say the truth according to ron jr.. this is ron jr 15 minutes of fame.. he did not agree with his father and caused him much embarrassment during his presidency and after..

In 1965, Rodham enrolled at Wellesley College, where she majored in political science.[16] During her freshman year, she served as president of the Wellesley Young Republicans;[17][18] with this Rockefeller Republican-oriented group,[19] she supported the elections of John Lindsay and Edward Brooke.[20] She later stepped down from this position, as her views changed regarding the American Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War.[17]

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
lol.. as a college student she "considered" herself a republican?? then civil rights and vietnam comes along and she switches sides.. lol come on.. if vietnam and civil rights ect ect made her become a die hard democrat and considered a liberal activist do you really even believe that she had conservative beliefs..? how much of a republican was she??? trust me, she was always liberal leaning.. you dont just have a "miracle" and switch ideology like that.. unless you are huffington..

she once said she was "a liberal heart and a conservative mind".. she was brought up in a conservative house and when she got out of it her ideology changed.. sorry.. but she was always a liberal.. i have seen this numerous times.. kids go off to college and change their politics.. does not mean she was a devote republican by any means.. means she was a daddy's girl and did what she thought she should..

i dont care either way.. i am liberal on some social issues.. conservative fiscally.. conservative on some other social issues ect ect.. but i can tell ya that die hard liberals scare the hell out of me as much as die hard christians.. neither side is playing with a full deck..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »

Republicans spend like there is no tomorrow and don't give a fuck about accountability. I hate to break it to ya sweet heart.

Soooo naive.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 03:03:14 AM »
Soooo naive.

You are too or you forget pretty easily
Both sides spend like there is no tomorrow so by defending the republicans like this you are actually supporting the very people who are ruining this country. Obamas is not ruining this country the spending is and the republicans spends just as much

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 05:56:04 AM »

"Deficits don't matter" 
        --Dick Cheney

::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 06:01:09 AM »
joe perhaps if your government didn't spend so much money on illegal wars you would have plenty of growth and money for healthcare  ???
175lbs by 31st July