Author Topic: w8m8 is pillowtalk  (Read 26362 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: w8m8 is pillowtalk
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2011, 10:38:41 AM »
Dan D aka woten would never give up a chance to rip me a new one or call me a slag james.

:D

Woten -

Yeah yeah guys, we KNOW the fat slag is full of shit/gravy/cakes, but I found myself reading his journal and saw this delectable nugget:

To wit:

First order of business:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting the cardio at your claimed 63% of VO2 MAX for 30 mins

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR!

Now to explain:

"63% of VO2 MAX? not that hard, Fatpanda says its fuck all", you say?

Well, not so fast...

As I'm sure many of you (whom actually train, which counts out salami tits) will know, when we exercise we induce something called 'lacate threshold' which is essentially the point at which the body goes to shit and performance is impaired.

In the trade, this point is known as onset of blood lactate accumulation, or OBLA for short.

So, to recap; when a person whom stinks of dick cheese/is scared to go outside decides to hop on the old exercise cycle (as panda 'obviously' often does) lactic acid circulates and upon reaching a ballpark percent [a quite specifc point for the thrust of this post] of ones VO2 MAX lactic acid accumulation occurs and the above impeding of performance is observed.

So, at this point we need to do ask "ok, but at what percent of VO2 MAX does OBLA generally occur?"

The answer? in ELITE athletes, generally around 70-80% of VO2 MAX (I hope you are one step ahead of me here?...

... in HEALTHY BUT UNTRAINED subjects/non athletes its 50%-60% OF VO2 MAX (this alone is enough to call bullshit on the obese ponce)

"BUT WHAT ABOUT OBESE BASTARDS VIS A VIS VO2 MAX?" I hear you cry... well have a fucking guess LOL

Never mind ELITE athletes, there is a significant difference between obese subjects and mere untrained-but non obese subjects! and yes
FATASS, studies do fucking show that, you dirty, dicephalous, dick drinking bastard!

ie: we have a fat, obese, disgusting, porcine, Kit Kat Crunchy eating slob whom claims to be performing at 63% of VO2 Max for 30 mons, and is thusly full of shit.

TO REPEAT:

FatCunt, put up a video of you hitting some cardio at a 63% VO2 MAX for 30 mins

But yeah, maybe we are all wrong and old dinner plate nipples is quite the elite athlete, and hitting that "63% of VO2 MAX because studies fuckin say" every day and then some.

Nope; I guess Fatpanda's 63% VO2 MAX is akin to his claimed 'once upon a time' sub 20% BF, both claims of wich have fuck all integrity!

All of the above being but the manifest reality of FatSlag's fantasy life online; an existence contrived for the sole purpose of diverting Lord Lard's attention away from his diabolical descent into metabolic syndrome city, the dirty fat cu.nt!

Feb 1st is gonna be a rape train, the Caledonian ponce is greased up and ready; Getbig's premier pig bottom no less!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2011, 10:40:14 AM »
Wrong on both counts. Pillowtalk is an English guy, while Matt C is Canadian. I've spoken to Pillowtalk via PM several times and he's sent me info about things that Matt C would never have a clue about. He posts in another forum or 2 and came to Getbig to post with another English guy (maybe TNBT).

As far as this thread goes, it's the usual BS from Fatpanda, who lies about a lot of trivial things. His MO is always the same - just post the same lie repeatedly and convince himself that others might come to believe it, when everyone can see it's pure BS. On the one hand, he says W8M8 is an overweight female all the time and on the other, says that it's a man, which shows he has no idea of the truth.

Never seen a grown up act in such a way, lol
actually i was pointing out that his/her story was bullshit - people claiming she was a bombshell, when in fact her/his stats would make her fat.

kiwi - you want to hear bs. you pm'd pillowtalk ? the guy despised any race other than white ( except indians)

did you ever read his posts ? would have you gassed in a heartbeat.

if you want to stand up for a piece of shit like that go ahead - but perhaps you should read his posts and then look in the mirror to see who he is talking about.

now, we have to ask ourselves here in this bodybuilding community.
what is a fat obese know it all who seems to like to debate everything about diet, training, or exercise, yet haz zero ability to apply it in his own life?

it either means that

a) he has no interest in training or nutrition, but finds it stimulating enough to converse with those who actually do
b) he is a closet homo who takes great pleasure in upsetting men  with whom he would have no common interest with without this forum, and if he spoke to such men in person he would be rolled into a ball and discarded.

now im not gonna go into the obvious, such as he is fat as hell, lazy, and completely annoying, yet spends his day on a bodybuilding forum

i petition we send said butterball to time out, where he can concentrate on training, so he can meet his goal. because he certainly wont meet it if he stays on getbig, arguing with everyone, taking over everyone's threads, being a total goof and nerd.

lol ok epic alien - good luck with that.  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2011, 10:42:09 AM »
:D

Woten -

;D no no james - kiwi, chaos, calvin, xfactor, josh all swear she is a stunning bombshell.  ::)

with a mouth like a real lady.

175lbs by 31st July

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2011, 10:47:40 AM »
;D no no james - kiwi, chaos, calvin, xfactor, josh all swear she is a stunning bombshell.  ::)

*w8m8*, whoever is behind the account, is a female.

*Woten* posts through the account on occasion... that’s all.

A n d. . . he does not like you, LOL.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2011, 10:55:44 AM »
actually i was pointing out that his/her story was bullshit - people claiming she was a bombshell, when in fact her/his stats would make her fat.

kiwi - you want to hear bs. you pm'd pillowtalk ? the guy despised any race other than white ( except indians)

did you ever read his posts ? would have you gassed in a heartbeat.

if you want to stand up for a piece of shit like that go ahead - but perhaps you should read his posts and then look in the mirror to see who he is talking about.

I'm not giving him a character reference or saying he's a saint. But I did PM him in 2008 a fair bit when he was posting here and know he's not w8m8, just like I know Squadfather isn't Kyomu, for example. Just because someone is racist (we all are, IMO) doesn't mean they have nothing worthwhile to say on things not related to race.

For years, people used to say Sarcasm/Squadfather and True Adonis are the same person, which I always argued against, because it wasn't true, as became clear to everyone eventually. My saying w8m8 isn't Pillowtalk is no different.

I don't agree or approve a lot of things you do either (same as anyone else), but if you said something valid, I wouldn't disregard it because of your other actions or hold a grudge against you.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »

She is. What is so hard to believe about that???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »

whatever gives you that impression ?  ;D
I'm not giving him a character reference or saying he's a saint. But I did PM him in 2008 a fair bit when he was posting here and know he's not w8m8, just like I know Squadfather isn't Kyomu, for example. Just because someone is racist (we all are, IMO) doesn't mean they have nothing worthwhile to say on things not related to race.

I don't agree or approve a lot of things you do either (same as anyone else), but if you said something valid, I wouldn't disregard it because of your other actions or hold a grudge against you.

have you personally met w8m8 ? or pillowtalk ? she is he.

he has done a wonderful job convincing people here he is a she, but i'm not fooled.

the posting style, prose, language, racist views, attacks, etc are all identical.
175lbs by 31st July

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2011, 10:59:23 AM »

Agreed now that I see that post.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2011, 11:03:17 AM »

he has done a wonderful job convincing people here he is a she, but i'm not fooled.

the posting style, prose, language, racist views, attacks, etc are all identical.

You haven't met them either. And as pointed out, you are contradicting yourself, by saying she's an overweight woman on the one hand and that she's both Woten and Pillowtalk on the other. It makes no sense.

I wouldn't say their posting style is identical. Similar maybe, but not identical. You are just rationalizing there.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2011, 11:10:06 AM »
whatever gives you that impression ?  ;D

I've seen her face and talked to HER on skype.hell of a gimmick if I can see a FEMALE online while talking to her and it's not her.

.....choose to believe me or not...I don't usually get involved in the "ownings'' that take place on GB but if you were to ask posters here that know me they would say that I'm honest.

newmom

« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2011, 11:12:00 AM »

I've seen her face and talked to HER on skype.hell of a gimmick if I can see a FEMALE online while talking to her and it's not her.

.....choose to believe me or not...I don't usually get involved in the "ownings'' that take place on GB but if you were to ask posters here that know me they would say that I'm honest.

hell I met you and I know your honest Calvin.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »
hell I met you and I know your honest Calvin.

I'm not trying to convince you ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
He changed his username to ManBearPig. Posts here all the time and is still hilarious and brutal, lol.

No shit?  i had no idea that was the same guy.....MBP is a very funny poster.  Different than Power Rod though.

newmom

« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »

I'm not trying to convince you ;)

no shit sherlock :-* ;)

newmom

« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2011, 11:20:10 AM »
for the most part..Most people that posted on Matts site called someone at some point a slag, nothing more nothing less

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2011, 11:22:20 AM »
now, we have to ask ourselves here in this bodybuilding community.
what is a fat obese know it all who seems to like to debate everything about diet, training, or exercise, yet haz zero ability to apply it in his own life?

it either means that

a) he has no interest in training or nutrition, but finds it stimulating enough to converse with those who actually do
b) he is a closet homo who takes great pleasure in upsetting men  with whom he would have no common interest with without this forum, and if he spoke to such men in person he would be rolled into a ball and discarded.

now im not gonna go into the obvious, such as he is fat as hell, lazy, and completely annoying, yet spends his day on a bodybuilding forum

i petition we send said butterball to time out, where he can concentrate on training, so he can meet his goal. because he certainly wont meet it if he stays on getbig, arguing with everyone, taking over everyone's threads, being a total goof and nerd.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sums up fatpanda to a T.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »
for the most part..Most people that posted on Matts site called someone at some point a slag, nothing more nothing less
I am w8m8  ;)

newmom

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2011, 11:24:18 AM »

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »
no I am
I am GH15 too fellas,,,,,,,

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »
You haven't met them either. And as pointed out, you are contradicting yourself, by saying she's an overweight woman on the one hand and that she's both Woten and Pillowtalk on the other. It makes no sense.

I wouldn't say their posting style is identical. Similar maybe, but not identical. You are just rationalizing there.

once again - perhaps you missed it the first time. i do not think w8m8 is a fat female.

he posted stats claiming to be a fat female. yet everyone else claims he is a bombshell with a smoking body  ::)

do you understand why i posted that now ? to highlight the inconsistency in these claims.

as for donny and newmom - you both resemble males so you could be him.
175lbs by 31st July

newmom

« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2011, 11:32:05 AM »
at least I resemble a skinny male FP ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2011, 11:32:12 AM »
once again - perhaps you missed it the first time. i do not think w8m8 is a fat female.

he posted stats claiming to be a fat female. yet everyone else claims he is a bombshell with a smoking body  ::)

do you understand why i posted that now ? to highlight the inconsistency in these claims.

as for donny and newmom - you both resemble males so you could be him.
You are talking about peoples appearance?????????

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2011, 11:36:56 AM »
at least I resemble a skinny male FP ;D

well there is a market for everyone i guess  :-X
You are talking about peoples appearance?????????

yes !

fantastic physique, i see the cuts coming in more and more.
175lbs by 31st July

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2011, 11:37:59 AM »
well there is a market for everyone i guess  :-Xyes !

fantastic physique, i see the cuts coming in more and more.

You may be the greatest idiot in the world or the best troll. Either way - congrats.

newmom

« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2011, 11:38:59 AM »
well there is a market for everyone i guess  :-Xyes !

true. But I have met a few people from this board long before I ever signed up or posted. And met Calvin and ripitup, safe to say I'm no gimmick..