Author Topic: the great srinivasa ramanujan, has provided most incredible modern math equation  (Read 5503 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
said to be given to him in a dream.

his calculations and equations have baffled the science and math community because his work was said had to be attained from a higher source

he was devout hindu and clear minded vegetarain. His work has literally changed modern day technology single handedly

i know l was presented a math equation in my dream last night it had to do with multiplying 3 fractions some were mixed like  two negative fractions and a positive or two positives and negative all multiplied together. but i wasnt too sharp on my math and couldnot figure this out in my dream. i feel as if it were some stepping stone to something bigger. Most of the time in our dream we take our knowledge with us and apply it. I also notice that right when i have to take a piss in the morning in the middle of the night i remember a good section of my dream.

i know there will be insults to this thread like usual but the great srinivasa ramanujan is a true legend in math, he has done more to add new equations and complexity than anyother math legend. this is something to think about because his wisdom came in a dream!
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Failcan, you should get into calculating fractals.. :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Failcan, you should get into calculating fractals.. :)

i need to figure out why a negative and a positive multiplied makes a negative or two negatives multiplied make a positive, i need not to just know the RULE by WHY this phenominon takes place

i think in math we follow the rule to much and dont even know WHY or in physical/spacial terms why

thats why alot of people have trouble in math because the "rule" is not makeing sense

ok i get it so negatives are like debt but then why does two negatives or debt when multiplied make positive?
A

warchild

• Getbig III
Ok Johnny   ::) ::) ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
said to be given to him in a dream.

his calculations and equations have baffled the science and math community because his work was said had to be attained from a higher source

he was devout hindu and clear minded vegetarain. His work has literally changed modern day technology single handedly

i know l was presented a math equation in my dream last night it had to do with multiplying 3 fractions some were mixed like  two negative fractions and a positive or two positives and negative all multiplied together. but i wasnt too sharp on my math and couldnot figure this out in my dream. i feel as if it were some stepping stone to something bigger. Most of the time in our dream we take our knowledge with us and apply it. I also notice that right when i have to take a piss in the morning in the middle of the night i remember a good section of my dream.

i know there will be insults to this thread like usual but the great srinivasa ramanujan is a true legend in math, he has done more to add new equations and complexity than anyother math legend. this is something to think about because his wisdom came in a dream!

Being a "vegetarain" played a large part in his ill health.  His diet (and subsequent lack of important nutrients) were largely to blame for his inability to recover from ilness....eventually leading to his early death.

He definitely hasn't done "more to add new equations and complexity than any other math legend" though.  He wasn't a well-rounded mathematician (not his fault), he really only dealt with number theory...and many of his proofs were either wrong or already proven (he wouldn't have known that they were already proven though).  

Compare his work to Cauchy's 800+ published papers....a small fraction of which lead to the entire field of complex analysis....and you'll change your mind.  

Everyone who is interested in math long enough to type "awesome math fella" into google ends up hand-swaddling their ding-dong over Ramanujan for a minute or two.  
Most keep it to themselves though.
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
i need to figure out why a negative and a positive multiplied makes a negative or two negatives multiplied make a positive, i need not to just know the RULE by WHY this phenominon takes place

i think in math we follow the rule to much and dont even know WHY or in physical/spacial terms why

thats why alot of people have trouble in math because the "rule" is not makeing sense

ok i get it so negatives are like debt but then why does two negatives or debt when multiplied make positive?

That's why math uses "proofs" instead of "rules," fuckface. 
Meth your way up to a freshman level abstract algebra book and you'll have your answer.
Y

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned

ok i get it so negatives are like debt but then why does two negatives or debt when multiplied ma ke positive?
It's called proofs/logic, however it takes fucking years to figure that shit out, and even then you may or may not get it. Math is weird shit for sure.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

thanks lundrenisgod nice insight yes but i think this "proof' shouldnt take that long with a good teacher

however with the general attitude depicted in this thread, the average man is not wanting to learn but only to make fun of the messenger

im just getting the questions out there , yet being attacked/mocked for just that is to be documented under predictable behavior of simpletons
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned

thanks lundrenisgod nice insight yes but i think this "proof' shouldnt take that long with a good teacher

however with the general attitude depicted in this thread, the average man is not wanting to learn but only to make fun of the messenger

im just getting the questions out there , yet being attacked/mocked for just that is to be documented under predictable behavior of simpletons
Proofs can be short and simple and be three lines long, or they can be a full book, trust me math is one of the driest subjects out there. To know anything you must learn epics of really borning shit.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet

What's so hard to understand about that? Let's say you take a loan for $1,000 to entertain fine ass hoes which is amount being owed (negative).

1 loan x -$1,000 = $-1,000 (owed)

You pay it back, which is a "reverse loan", therefore multiplier is -1

- 1 x -$1,000 = $1,000 (your networth is $1,000 positive)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
doison knows his math.  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Proofs can be short and simple and be three lines long, or they can be a full book, trust me math is one of the driest subjects out there. To know anything you must learn epics of really borning shit.

but what could they be realy be trying to explain that is so complicated, do you feel that manytimes they are just using extra words, and that the explanations could be super condensed into simpler terms

do they set up "math language in a way to make purposley fail, arent most things set up in a way to make a man fail or make man think this objective is over his head? as a falcan we can break this down i beleive for proper use

for example i was trying to read some directions on how to fix my warm air oil furnace/boiler , ....in other words SO MANY FUCKING WORDS wich deliverd so little help.

REMEMBER PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. the problem with math is they are not delivering the PROPER PICTURE

so when i saw the heating man fix my oil burner it was worth 1000 words

again thanks for posting you are a fantastic poster, a great heroin of knowledge
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What's so hard to understand about that? Let's say you take a loan for $1,000 to entertain fine ass hoes which is amount being owed (negative).

1 loan x -$1,000 = $-1,000 (owed)

You pay it back, which is a "reverse loan", therefore multiplier is -1

- 1 x -$1,000 = $1,000 (your networth is $1,000 positive)

how does net worth become a 1,000 in the positive if you PAID BACK the loan. Shouldnt the end result be 0$

but i get what your saying onenegativeloan x owing1000dolars= 1000 dollars positive you dont owe?

thanks alot for your explanation you have become a great poster to me and my family here SERIOUSLY have a great day!
A

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Doison's example is just wierd, the first part is alright but the second part just makes it unatural.

Anyhow math proofs can't be short, but you won't get the big picture unless you go through a hell of alot. Math is fucking wierd, even the math guys don't get certain shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Doison's example is just wierd, the first part is alright but the second part just makes it unatural.

Anyhow math proofs can't be short, but you won't get the big picture unless you go through a hell of alot. Math is fucking wierd, even the math guys don't get certain shit.

thanks man i will think about his example today you are right , it is quite the legendary subject, but very elusive
A

warchild

• Getbig III
Johnny, did you graduate high school? If so, what math courses did you complete?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham

I didn't give an example, fuckface. 
Even if I did, it wouldn't be "wierd."
Y

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Falcon, how come two wrongs don't make one right? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Falcon, how come two wrongs don't make one right? 
Both people who commit each wrong, think that they are "right"...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Ramma llama ding dong ???

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Can someone please ban this fool meth addict.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how does net worth become a 1,000 in the positive if you PAID BACK the loan. Shouldnt the end result be 0$

but i get what your saying onenegativeloan x owing1000dolars= 1000 dollars positive you dont owe?

thanks alot for your explanation you have become a great poster to me and my family here SERIOUSLY have a great day!

so if -1debtx-1000debt= 1000 real dollars or 1000 debt dollars in other words not related to the multiplied negative factors

the only way this is sound is if the sum is non related (real dollars) apart from the negative (debt dollars) multiplied

you cant just say they equal 1000 positive. positive what? debt ? n

A

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Doison= Good at math and insulting people= should be running the United States