Author Topic: Jay Cutler Trains Legs January 17, 2011  (Read 7016 times)

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Re: Jay Cutler Trains Legs January 17, 2011
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
Right leg is smaller, so trying to get xtra stimulation from each rep.

That's what I thought, but it just seems like a strange way to fix it. ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 09:15:08 AM »
Jay in an intelligent bodybuilder. Mostly uses machines.
What's 'intelligent' with training on machines ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »
A guy that size and on that much sauce and holding a title called Mr. Olympia should be wrecking gyms with intensity and freaky performance. Period. Jay should be burying poundages ranging from 405 to 585 regularly on Olympic squats and generally freaking out other gym members each and every time he enters for a session.

Cutler's a pansy who has lost the plot, if he ever knew it. Likely not. As I say, all genetics, drugs and vanity. Lousy Mr. O.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 11:06:05 AM »
A guy that size and on that much sauce and holding a title called Mr. Olympia should be wrecking gyms with intensity and freaky performance. Period. Jay should be burying poundages ranging from 405 to 585 regularly on Olympic squats and generally freaking out other gym members each and every time he enters for a session.

Cutler's a pansy who has lost the plot, if he ever knew it. Likely not. As I say, all genetics, drugs and vanity. Lousy Mr. O.

Dead on.  Who wants to watch Jay waddle into the gym, punch the clock, and mindlessly rep out the required number of reps for that day's volume workout. Watching Jay workout is like watching some factory worker do their job. No intensity, no passion, nothing.

Worst Mr. Olympia ever.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »
Who wants to watch Jay waddle into the gym, punch the cock

madmaxx and hany rimjob  ;D
Enjoy your dish...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »

Do you know how fragile an advanced bodybuilder like Jay is? Do you know how easily he would get hurt?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 11:54:11 AM »
Dead on.  Who wants to watch Jay waddle into the gym, punch the clock, and mindlessly rep out the required number of reps for that day's volume workout. Watching Jay workout is like watching some factory worker do their job. No intensity, no passion, nothing.

Worst Mr. Olympia ever.
Odd how when you watched a Ronnie vid---you were pumped, inspired and in awe of the intensity, and herculean effort that Ronnie put in. And then there were Ronnie's sayings, which after yrs, people are still saying...with Jay, it's boredom, all image

epic_alien

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
ronnies vids are inspiring, but what happened to him? got injured, hid it for a long time, until it caught up with him, and jay took over.

jay doesnt go in the gym to impress you. he goes to do what he has to. just like you nerds do when you go to your jobs. same concept. except he is doing what he chose to do,  are you?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »
Do you know how fragile an advanced bodybuilder like Jay is? Do you know how easily he would get hurt?

Give it a rest. Mr. Olympia needs to be an athlete ... someone who will partake in a little danger in an effort to become and remain the best. Better to go down as a warrior than as a spineless and boring wimp.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2011, 03:31:06 PM »
ronnies vids are inspiring, but what happened to him? got injured, hid it for a long time, until it caught up with him, and jay took over.

jay doesnt go in the gym to impress you. he goes to do what he has to. just like you nerds do when you go to your jobs. same concept. except he is doing what he chose to do,  are you?
Quite true, the gym "warriors" like Ronnie, Dorian, Chris Cormier-- got injured, except for Shawn Ray...but these men have become legends, and have inspired us, inspired the debates of HIT vs Volume, inspired us to buy the vids the books...
Jay---is a prduct of his generation--- being a slacker, just enough to get by....

True he is doing what he chose to do....but is he as healthy as you or me? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
I never understood the grunting when your doing the rep with ease. Then scream right before it gets racked when he's clearly no where near failure.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
That's what I thought, but it just seems like a strange way to fix it. ???

Every old school trainer you'll talk to or old school training book you'll read will say something similar to corect imbalances. Such as doing one leg calf raises to balace out a weaker calf. Goes way back to the pre- Arnold days. How many people on here know what "burns" are? Probably not many..

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2011, 04:57:30 PM »

Worst Mr. Olympia ever.

I actually agree with you. Compare him to Ronnie Coleman who actually enjoys training each time he sets the foot in the gym, and who does it with so much passion and intensity. Ronnie will always amaze you with some heavy ass front squats or deadlifts. Jay cutler is all show. Hes all plastic and I think he considers bodybuilding a job he just has to do more than anything else. All marketing and money. I do think he is a great guy and bodybuilder none the less, but he aint the most inspiring one thats for sure.

Give it a rest. Mr. Olympia needs to be an athlete ... someone who will partake in a little danger in an effort to become and remain the best. Better to go down as a warrior than as a spineless and boring wimp.

Right on! You dont step in the gym with fear in your heart. You go all out! Thats the true spirit of a gym warrior.