Author Topic: Matt C. update.  (Read 7370 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Matt C. update.
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 09:00:24 PM »
straight up compton shit here.  in-laws on crenshaw and slauson must be rubbing off on your fat ass.  actually...the facial hair makes you look less sissy man.  it's kinda hot (no homo).  

just need matt c with his hitler bowl cut to make one of his undercover david duke responses about your peeps and their subsidized crack housing.  

Not only did i understand a 100% of what you said, i actually chuckled.

could this be a new era for G-Dong?
Deep Tissue Massage

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 09:02:12 PM »
Great news!!!

As some of you know, I took drastic measures in censoring my board in June as a result of someone I know being sued for posting copyright material on YouTube.  Check out thread #14583 on Bodybuilding Pro.com for more details.

That someone was my dad:

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuit.asp?ID=58416

http://www.expertulpc.com/tech/this-dmca-notice-got-runover-by-a-reindeer-18017775

The great news is, everything is 99% settled now!  I have still not gone over the terms of the case but as far as I know Dr. Elmo has 30 days to prove that my dad profited off the video as well as some other stipulations in order for my dad to have to pay.  Since my dad did not profit, it seems like it is impossible for anything more to come of this.  I do think my dad was being a little stubborn to pursue the matter.  I think he should have paid a token sum just to resolve it.

This is the reason why I have not been posting much on here since that time.  This is also the reason why I did not post the Wiggs interview.  I wanted to make sure I got permission from Bodybuilding.com to post it as well as go through some other details.  I really don't have the energy to deal with another lawsuit as this one was very trying on my mother.  Now that everything is resolved, I will be posting the Wiggs interview soon, if BB.com clears it.  ;D

This brings me up to the last point which is why I censored my board for the past seven months.  I did not want to deal with yet another lawsuit on my site because at the time I had more than one person threaten to take legal action over some of the posts on my board.  They were actually great posts but I simply didn't have the resources to deal with it at the time.  I guess I can now understand why pretty much every big board enacts some sort of censorship policy, even censoring good posts at times.

Now that I have two small children, things have changed.  I need to channel my resources and energy towards them and not board problems.  Lawsuits are truly not worth it.  Even if you win, you lose.

PS - Even though my board gets bashed a lot it gets a lot of traffic and to give me an incentive to get the Joomla template and forum skin up faster, FROM NOW UNTIL I GET MY SITE UPDATED ALL ADVERTISING WILL BE 100% FREE.  If anyone reading this is interested in a banner ad or some other ad, please let me know and I will put it up!  The site will look much better once the Joomla template and new skin is up.  8)  But for now anyone wishing to advertise can help themselves to a free ad or two.  :)

i fail to see why anyone in the world would give a fuck ?

seriously who cares?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 09:24:36 PM »
i fail to see why anyone in the world would give a fuck ?

seriously who cares?
your mom gives a fuck
follow the arrows

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 09:37:41 PM »
Not only did i understand a 100% of what you said, i actually chuckled.

could this be a new era for G-Dong?

G-shlong laying down the K-M-F-I-C. ;D

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 06:13:55 AM »
MattC's website almost get scuttled by his Da for posting up 'Grandma got run over by a Reindeer!?'  Epic Mensa-like thinking going on there. 

The Blacks and Jews are probably to blame.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 02:56:32 PM »
Just think if Matt C. lost everything,Christ he might have ended up homeless and destitute!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 03:19:53 PM »
Just think if Matt C. lost everything,Christ he might have ended up homeless and destitute!!
MattC is black ?  ???

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2011, 03:30:14 PM »
MattC's website almost get scuttled by his Da for posting up 'Grandma got run over by a Reindeer!?'  Epic Mensa-like thinking going on there. 
That is pretty shitty though, get 10000 dollars worth of legal fee, for a vid. Fuck you'd get in less trouble in comi china for posting anti prc shit

I still don't get it, all I know about the situation is your a wanna be arayan.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »
MattC is black ?  ???
No but he once met a black person,and also met a Jewish person but won`t admit to it.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 10:28:16 PM »
Great news!!!

As some of you know, I took drastic measures in censoring my board in June as a result of someone I know being sued for posting copyright material on YouTube.  Check out thread #14583 on Bodybuilding Pro.com for more details.

That someone was my dad:

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuit.asp?ID=58416

http://www.expertulpc.com/tech/this-dmca-notice-got-runover-by-a-reindeer-18017775

The great news is, everything is 99% settled now!  I have still not gone over the terms of the case but as far as I know Dr. Elmo has 30 days to prove that my dad profited off the video as well as some other stipulations in order for my dad to have to pay.  Since my dad did not profit, it seems like it is impossible for anything more to come of this.  I do think my dad was being a little stubborn to pursue the matter.  I think he should have paid a token sum just to resolve it.

This is the reason why I have not been posting much on here since that time.  This is also the reason why I did not post the Wiggs interview.  I wanted to make sure I got permission from Bodybuilding.com to post it as well as go through some other details.  I really don't have the energy to deal with another lawsuit as this one was very trying on my mother.  Now that everything is resolved, I will be posting the Wiggs interview soon, if BB.com clears it.  ;D

This brings me up to the last point which is why I censored my board for the past seven months.  I did not want to deal with yet another lawsuit on my site because at the time I had more than one person threaten to take legal action over some of the posts on my board.  They were actually great posts but I simply didn't have the resources to deal with it at the time.  I guess I can now understand why pretty much every big board enacts some sort of censorship policy, even censoring good posts at times.

Now that I have two small children, things have changed.  I need to channel my resources and energy towards them and not board problems.  Lawsuits are truly not worth it.  Even if you win, you lose.

PS - Even though my board gets bashed a lot it gets a lot of traffic and to give me an incentive to get the Joomla template and forum skin up faster, FROM NOW UNTIL I GET MY SITE UPDATED ALL ADVERTISING WILL BE 100% FREE.  If anyone reading this is interested in a banner ad or some other ad, please let me know and I will put it up!  The site will look much better once the Joomla template and new skin is up.  8)  But for now anyone wishing to advertise can help themselves to a free ad or two.  :)

I wonder, if you release that Wiggs interview, if I can file a lawsuit since I am at the very core of this interview and never gave you permission to use my pictures or for defamation of character.

Or

Could I file a lawsuit demanding monetary compensation from your interview if you indeed are making any money from it.

In any case, if I am due any money from a potential lawsuit, I will just donate it to Getbig.  Anyways, let me know!  ;D

Rhinestone Cowgirl

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »
I wonder, if you release that Wiggs interview, if I can file a lawsuit since I am at the very core of this interview and never gave you permission to use my pictures or for defamation of character.

Or

Could I file a lawsuit demanding monetary compensation from your interview if you indeed are making any money from it.

In any case, if I am due any money from a potential lawsuit, I will just donate it to Getbig.  Anyways, let me know!  ;D
That is like suing a turd for corn.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 10:41:15 PM »
That is like suing a turd for corn.
Sometimes they have to learn the hard way.  :-\

Rhinestone Cowgirl

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 10:44:40 PM »
Sometimes they have to learn the hard way.  :-\
Nooooooooooo Adam!! Please don't take away his 1986 Toyota Carola!! :(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 01:46:01 AM »
That is pretty shitty though, get 10000 dollars worth of legal fee, for a vid. Fuck you'd get in less trouble in comi china for posting anti prc shit

I still don't get it, all I know about the situation is that i suck dick
homo

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 03:30:56 AM »
mattC likes it up the date ?  ::)

w8m8

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2011, 01:48:22 PM »
Great news!!!

As some of you know, I took drastic measures in censoring my board in June as a result of someone I know being sued for posting copyright material on YouTube.  

If anyone reading this is interested in a banner ad or some other ad, please let me know and I will put it up!  The site will look much better once the Joomla template and new skin is up.  8)  But for now anyone wishing to advertise can help themselves to a free ad or two.  :)

Yeah, I wondered when you'd return from under your fuckin rock.

The answer ? Unsurprisingly ...  just after your piss pot 'Un$ung' account got timed out eh ..  Brain Dead ?

Discuss...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2011, 03:34:11 PM »
welcome back matt
w

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »
Yeah, I wondered when you'd return from under your fuckin rock.

The answer ? Unsurprisingly ...  just after your piss pot 'Un$ung' account got timed out eh ..  Brain Dead ?

Discuss...

I thought you and Matt were pals w8m8?   ???

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2011, 04:14:02 PM »
I thought you and Matt were pals w8m8?   ???

I tried my best to be his pal .. and also put a lot of time and work into his site .. he has issues that can't be dealt with ... he has what seems like multiple personalities .. he would say things in the private mod forum there .. and then switch completely when he was posting as Matt on his board .. he would take the piss on people under one of his many gimmicks then laugh behind the scenes .. it was crazy trying to deal with him .. he refused to give mod buttons out .. but made people mods .. then bitched constantly on how he had soooooo much to do ... he is schizo and beyond understanding .. all these years and he's still going on about "fixing" up his site .. when he's been offered countless times to get it done

The only thing he wants is a place where he can oogle oiled men in and out of posing suits and post news snippets all over that are interesting to HIM ... there's only so many times someone can discuss how tall / how handsome/ how virile / how strong /  Gunther is   and god knows how many times he needed to hear what he needs to do to grow  ::)

he was being pm'd from Aaron Singerman , Mike Pulnicella , Vince Basile and Goodrum to stop all the posts that were not complimentary constantly .. but would laugh behind the scenes and say he's ignoring them and wanted free uncensored speech no matter what ... it was way too much to deal with .. I couldn't do it anymore

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2011, 06:27:28 PM »
Why do some people think I'm gay?  The haircut?  I got a new one!

Might it be because of your infatuation of the cock and ballz :-\

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 07:46:36 PM »
I tried my best to be his pal .. and also put a lot of time and work into his site .. he has issues that can't be dealt with ... he has what seems like multiple personalities .. he would say things in the private mod forum there .. and then switch completely when he was posting as Matt on his board .. he would take the piss on people under one of his many gimmicks then laugh behind the scenes .. it was crazy trying to deal with him .. he refused to give mod buttons out .. but made people mods .. then bitched constantly on how he had soooooo much to do ... he is schizo and beyond understanding .. all these years and he's still going on about "fixing" up his site .. when he's been offered countless times to get it done

The only thing he wants is a place where he can oogle oiled men in and out of posing suits and post news snippets all over that are interesting to HIM ... there's only so many times someone can discuss how tall / how handsome/ how virile / how strong /  Gunther is   and god knows how many times he needed to hear what he needs to do to grow  ::)

he was being pm'd from Aaron Singerman , Mike Pulnicella , Vince Basile and Goodrum to stop all the posts that were not complimentary constantly .. but would laugh behind the scenes and say he's ignoring them and wanted free uncensored speech no matter what ... it was way too much to deal with .. I couldn't do it anymore
Matt is a good guy, stop the hate.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2011, 01:59:00 AM »

Sounds like fun!!  :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2011, 02:06:19 AM »
I doubt MattC is Un$ung as the latter knows what he is talking about  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2011, 02:39:56 AM »
Matt is a good guy, stop the hate.

Hi Matt  :D