Author Topic: George Lucas fears world will end in 2012,  (Read 1839 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
George Lucas fears world will end in 2012,
« on: January 20, 2011, 07:57:01 AM »
George Lucas fears world will end in 2012, at least that's what Seth Rogen may think

BY MICHAEL SHERIDAN   
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 11:55 AM

Seth Rogen (l.) is quoted in the Toronto Sun relating a supposed conversation he had with George Lucas during with the 'Star Wars' filmmaker professes his belief that the world will end in 2012.

Famed "Star Wars" creator George Lucas fears 2012 will mark the end of the world.

At least, that's what Seth Rogen is reportedly saying.

The "Green Hornet" actor is quoted by the Toronto Sun as relaying a story during which he was treated to a 25-minute yarn by Lucas about why the world will end next year -- which did not include the Death Star.

"George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012," Rogen is quoted as saying. "Like, for real. He thinks it."

The actor reportedly notes that director Steven Spielberg was also present -- and seemed to not take his "Indiana Jones" pal too seriously.

"[Lucas is] going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, 'My nerdy friend won't shut up, I'm sorry,'" Rogen said, according to the Toronto Sun.

George Lucas' daughter doesn't seem to have taken the tall tale too seriously either.

"Regarding my pops thinking the world is going to end in 2012: I have no idea if the conversation actually happened," Katie Lucas wrote via Twitter. "But he would TOTALLY say that. As a joke, obviously. Geez people, it's funny. Get over it!"

Even if the often celebrated, sometimes vilified filmmaker does believe the Earth will meet an untimely end in 2012, he wouldn't be the only one in Hollywood to spout such theories.

Ashton Kutcher told Men's Fitness magazine that he believed an Armageddon-like event is coming soon, which is why he keeps his body in such good condition.

"I stay fit for no other reason than to save the people I care about," he's quoted saying in the publication's February issue. And when things go down, he believes those who survive will be quick to "hit the panic button."

"The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone," he said. "You start taking out electricity and satellites, and people are going to lose their noodle."

Rapper Lil Wayne also sees 2012 as the End of Days.

"The world is about to end in 2012," he told Bender magazine back in 2008. "The Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is about to end as we know it."

"Cheers" actor Woody Harrelson, who starred in the disaster flick "2012" as a crazy conspiracy theorist, thinks it's very possible next year will be humanity's last.

"People kept asking me [during the press junket for '2012'] if I really thought" the world would end during that year, he said in an interview with MovieRetriever.com. "And I said that ecologically, we seemed to be right on target. I am really concerned with that because we are moving towards a very difficult time."

Dan Aykroyd also apparently believes 2012 will be the end of the world, but it won't be quite the apocalyptic ending most people fear.

"It won't be the end of the world physically as we know it," he told Doug Elfman of the Las Vegas Review-Journal last year. "But it will be the end of consciousness and the end of perception as we know it."

It will also involve UFOs, the "Ghostbusters" write

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/01/19/2011-01-19_george_lucas_fears_world_will_end_in_2012_seth_rogen.html#ixzz1BahxDwAl

________________________ ________________________ ______

George Lucas was later heard saying he was kidding about all of this, however the fact that there are DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases), Seed Vaults in Norway, Food Storage Vaults and private fallout shelters tell that those on the inside, those of wealth and those of power really believe something is going to happen soon
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: George Lucas fears world will end in 2012,
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:32:33 AM »
I wonder if George is a CT'er also. 

If you think about it that Death Star thing HAD to be an inside job. 

I mean really, a teenage farm boy flying for the first time in an x-wing fighter blows up a ship the size of the moon with 1 shot? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:40:40 PM »
I wonder if George is a CT'er also. 

If you think about it that Death Star thing HAD to be an inside job. 

I mean really, a teenage farm boy flying for the first time in an x-wing fighter blows up a ship the size of the moon with 1 shot? 

nah... in this case, the farm boy didn't break the laws of physics.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 06:17:57 PM »
Sounds like Lucas is foreshadowing the future. The government is probably  working with Lucas as part project blue beam. Much like they did with Kubrick when he helped them faked the moon landings.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 07:29:07 PM »
Sounds like Lucas is foreshadowing the future. The government is probably  working with Lucas as part project blue beam. Much like they did with Kubrick when he helped them faked the moon landings.

There is a moderator who just turned GREEN after reading your comment, because according to him astronauts landed on the moon... I of course do not believe any of that shit...that is unless the moon is a hollywood set somewhere in the Nevada desert or similar place.
C