Author Topic: Hawaii Vacation with Family......Best Deals??  (Read 4409 times)

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Hawaii Vacation with Family......Best Deals??
« on: January 20, 2011, 09:20:28 AM »
Family of 5 (wife, 3 teenagers). What's the best way to go about setting up a vacation to Hawaii? Where to go, where to train? All inclusive, is there such a thing in Hawaii? What to see with teenage kids. How much am I looking at, cash is a little tight these days. ::)  My wife wants Hawaii even though I've heard there are better places to go.

spinnis

Re: Hawaii Vacation with Family......Best Deals??
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 09:23:31 AM »
train? how long are you staying?

Fucking RELAX and take walks with your wife instead. you wont shrink every sec without a gym

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 09:25:26 AM »
I know but my son is 19 and trains everyday with me. He will want to try out a gym or two while we're there.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »
I know but my son is 19 and trains everyday with me. He will want to try out a gym or two while we're there.

your son should be on a pussy mission.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 10:01:10 AM »
Family of 5 (wife, 3 teenagers). What's the best way to go about setting up a vacation to Hawaii? Where to go, where to train? All inclusive, is there such a thing in Hawaii? What to see with teenage kids. How much am I looking at, cash is a little tight these days. ::)  My wife wants Hawaii even though I've heard there are better places to go.

Check a travel agency.

....then the night before you go lay out all the clothes and all the cash you're gonna take....then leave half the clothes and double the money you were gonna take

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »

Check a travel agency.

....then the night before you go lay out all the clothes and all the cash you're gonna take....then leave half the clothes and double the money you were gonna take
This. You don't want to be hitting up one of those ATMs in a strip club only 2 hours into your, er, vacation.   8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »
Theres 4, 24 hour fitness's in Honolulu, 1 in Maui, Bj Penn has a gym in Hilo, and theres a gym in Kauai called the Kauai Athletic Club..

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »
goto pattaya beach thailand

tone loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 02:36:04 PM »
Hawaii is expensive as hell. But there is so much to do. Volcanoes on the big island are amazing.

sprawl king

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 05:29:42 PM »
First...what island are you going to?

Second...make sure yougot a lot of money. Its crazy expensive!

Third...there are 24hr fitness pretty much everywhere on the island of oahu. Oahu also has 2 powerhouses. Outer island gyms really suck! BJ's gym in Hilo is really only for mma training. They have very little wights and equipment.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »

Which island?  I've done Maui, Oahu, and Kauai.  Hitting the big island next month.  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

is your son hot?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »
Family of 5 (wife, 3 teenagers). What's the best way to go about setting up a vacation to Hawaii? Where to go, where to train? All inclusive, is there such a thing in Hawaii? What to see with teenage kids. How much am I looking at, cash is a little tight these days. ::)  My wife wants Hawaii even though I've heard there are better places to go.
Fuck hawaii, way to expensive, sounds like a tourist trap if there ever was one.

But whatever I don't know why the fuck anyone would  ever go to another part of there country for a fucking vacation.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »
MC. I was a Waikiki resident for over 45 years and have been told that only one other living individual has lived in Waikiki longer that myself.

I became a kamaina in the early 60's when everything was very cheap. My first rental apartment cost me $80 a month three blocks from the beach behind the International Market Place. Back then there were only a very few high-rises and the Diamond Head end of Waikiki was called The Jungle.

Nowadays it is somewhat like the major thoroughfare of a big city and very very expensive.

We used to pay $13 a night in the Outrigger Hotel directly on the beach.

I would suggest you book a package deal through the Outrigger Hotel chain and avoid hopping from island to island unless you plan to stay 2 weeks or more.

I think I've seen every square foot of each island but the best time I had was seeing all those beautiful island from a cruise ship. That ship does a 7 day cruise of the islands and stops in the major ports so that the passengers can go on a number of tours that the cruise line offers.

There may be certain times of the year when teenagers are on that cruise but teens may not enjoy it if others their age are not aboard.

(A Island Cruise may prove to be less expensive in the long run so you should consider that possibility.)

Ask Go-4 about that cruise line because he works on that ship now and can give you additional details and suggestions.

One major suggestion ..... You will not need a car the entire time you are on Oahu. Save money and just rent a car for the one or two days that you may want to drive around the island. The hotels charge top dollar to park a car also

More info if you need it.  Stunt

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 08:47:33 PM »
there's a great website for vacation rentals, r u aware of it ?  and i aint tawking about fuckin craigslist

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »
Fuck hawaii, way to expensive, sounds like a tourist trap if there ever was one.

But whatever I don't know why the fuck anyone would  ever go to another part of there country for a fucking vacation.

shut the fuck up queer.  why are you offering an opinion on a place you've never been to?
Deep Tissue Massage

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »
Use vrbo.com you can deal direct with people who own condos. Good because you can make your own food or at least breakfast and lunch.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 09:19:07 PM »
If you live on the West coast HI is a great getaway for 3-10 days.  You get to experience another culture (if you want to) but you are still in the United States so you don’t have to think about passports, customs, currency exchange, etc.  Every modern convenience and luxury of civilization is available to you; you can pamper yourself or elect to “rough it” Hawaii style.  Lots of hiking, boating, surfing, and other water sports.

Kauai is more for couples doing the romantic honeymoon thing (and I highly recommend it), but if you have kids in tow stick with Maui or Oahu.  If cash is tight... stay home; fun things your kids will enjoy like a helicopter tour or boat rides cost money.  Doing  a vacation like this on the cheap is no fun.  You will want to rent a car to get around and explore whatever island you go to.  Do not get a car; rent an SUV.  Yes, it will cost more but it is worth it.  :-\

I never get tired of going to Hawaii.  These pix are from Oahu. 8)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 09:23:42 PM »
We are moving to Maui in May.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 10:01:00 PM »
We are moving to Maui in May.

why's that stud?

i'd love to pick up and move there.

gaybay, i've been to maui, which one do you recommend for me wife and teh kids?
Deep Tissue Massage

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 02:23:04 AM »
why's that stud?

i'd love to pick up and move there.

gaybay, i've been to maui, which one do you recommend for me wife and teh kids?
We work from home so why not do it in paradise.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 02:49:56 AM »
hawaii equals Team Brandy Leaver.

:)