Author Topic: Democratic Congressman Compares Republicans To Nazis On House Floor (VIDEO)  (Read 7122 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/steve-cohen-republican-nazis_n_811170.html

so much for toning down the rhetoric huh?

supposedly he compares the tea party to the KKK in the video as well

didnt fuller compare tea partiers to nazi's?

hmmm

tonymctones

• Getbig V

just a week ago he called on his fellow congressmen to tone down the rhetoric... ::) ::) ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL this guys rationalizations remind me of strawmans and 240's rationalizations for a lot of shit on here

hahahahhahaha

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This billionare is another typical ________________________ __.    Add your own words.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This billionare is another typical ________________________ __.    Add your own words.   

liberal fucktard?

he is another one that needs to be voted out

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Another asshole throwing the NAZI label out there with obviously no understanding of what the NAZI's did. Guess he never heard of the "night of the long knives".
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
the video no longer works but I think he was talking about the phoney baloney bill to "repeal" health care.

He should refrain from Nazi references (that's never a good thing) but the title of the bill is PURE propaganda.  The bill doesn't "kill" jobs.  It's projected that over ten years that .005% of people will be able to choose to work less.   

After this symbolic vote they will walk quietly away from this topic and get back to their main objective of deficit increasing tax cuts and tax loopholes for their corporate overlords

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ha hah aha ha - did you see my post from ast night how the vaunted CPB with Warren has turned into another Obama Con Job?

Of course you didnt comment on that, hack.     

tonymctones

• Getbig V

watch this one straw it still works or click the link to take you to youtube for the first 2...

the video no longer works but I think he was talking about the phoney baloney bill to "repeal" health care.

He should refrain from Nazi references (that's never a good thing) but the title of the bill is PURE propaganda.  The bill doesn't "kill" jobs.  It's projected that over ten years that .005% of people will be able to choose to work less.   

After this symbolic vote they will walk quietly away from this topic and get back to their main objective of deficit increasing tax cuts and tax loopholes for their corporate overlords
actually they changed "kill" to "destroying" or something in an attempt to tone down the rhetoric...you know like this guy said to do a week ago  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
watch this one straw it still works or click the link to take you to youtube for the first 2...

actually they changed "kill" to "destroying" or something in an attempt to tone down the rhetoric...you know like this guy said to do a week ago  ::)

Whether is called job killing, job destroying etc... makes no difference.

It's a lie and therefore propaganda

It's really childish to have names like this on legislation.

I'm not aware of anything so silly like this before

I wish these people would just act like adults for once

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)

Yeah, you know more than almost every business person in existence who says this bill sucks. 

Whatever.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::)  ::)

Yeah, you know more than almost every business person in existence who says this bill sucks. 

Whatever.   

I haven't talked to "every" business person and I'm sure you haven't too

I've heard comments for and against.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I haven't talked to "every" business person and I'm sure you haven't too

I've heard comments for and against.

From who?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

LOL bro i think thats the nick name, just like the dream act...

they are known as something else officially but thats the nick name..

im glad youre all about calling out propaganda now, ill look foreward to you doing the same when obama does if from now on  ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V

Is it really a lie?

Strange how they had to pass the bill so we could see what was in it. Don't try to tell me that wasn't some underhanded bullshit. And if this thing is so great and doesn't have the potential to destroy jobs why are companies getting wavers?

And I will ask yet again, since no one seems to be able to answer the question, where is the federal governments constitutional authority?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is it really a lie?

Strange how they had to pass the bill so we could see what was in it. Don't try to tell me that wasn't some underhanded bullshit. And if this thing is so great and doesn't have the potential to destroy jobs why are companies getting wavers?

And I will ask yet again, since no one seems to be able to answer the question, where is the federal governments constitutional authority?

Article 9, Section 10, Subsection B, Paragraph 2 clause labeled  "Whatever the fuck I feel like when on my Period"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is it really a lie?

BINGO!!!!

This is the clearest indication that it will result in job losses. The CBO didn't uphold Boehner's assessment that it could result in 600k job losses. But, it did state that there would be some job losses. AGAIN. That is the OPPOSITE of what it was supposed to do according to Obama.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hypocrite.  I'm sure he'll be blamed for the next act of violence against someone who happens to be a Republican. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
BINGO!!!!

This is the clearest indication that it will result in job losses. The CBO didn't uphold Boehner's assessment that it could result in 600k job losses. But, it did state that there would be some job losses. AGAIN. That is the OPPOSITE of what it was supposed to do according to Obama.

Yep. The Unions and Organized Labor are getting waivers and large corporations are getting waivers, meaning they do not have to comply with the law. Why? Because the effects would be very detrimental and harmful to them.

Guess who doesn't get a waiver when there monthly premiums go through the roof?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
People like me and other small businesses.   Fuck obama and his bullshit healthscam bill. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
I have an idea, when the business's start laying people off because of this fucking mess, all the assholes who support this have an obligation to volunteer to be laid off first.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Fuck this little toad.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
it is propaganda

projection = .005% job loss and it's due to workers being able to choose to work less/stop working because they are no longer forced to keep working in order to have affordable health insurance

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
it is propaganda

projection = .005% job loss and it's due to workers being able to choose to work less/stop working because they are no longer forced to keep working in order to have affordable health insurance

I think your suppose to Mix Cool Aid with water, as opposed to Vokda.. ???