Author Topic: what drugs do you use?  (Read 20149 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: what drugs do you use?
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »
a) i have alot of gay friends who tell me this stuff (ie im really a closet homo)
2) i wouldnt let someone even finger my ass for 25.  times are tough
;D
What would you do for 100 bucks?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2011, 08:40:49 PM »
Snorting Bath Salts from Bed, Bath and Beyond.....waaaaaaaay beyond!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 03:50:50 AM »
Whats wrong with poppers? I tried it, doesnt mean I got fucked up the ass as well  ???

Didn't Hot Tub Time Machine say to put Ativan up your ass?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 04:23:46 AM »
ate tramadol everyday 4-5 years nonstop, first for my bad back and wiphlash then because i got addicted . been clean now for 1 month and still battling the withdrawls.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 04:26:39 AM »
Opiates was my demon. Still dealing with some of the aftermath. I'm on a very low dose of suboxone and opiate maintence drug for addicts. I weaning myself down I hope to be off bye the end of the month. It will be hard for a long time my brain is problably screwed up from abusing for five years. I wish I new what I was getting myself into when my body step dad sold us oxycontin at 19 years old  >:( Ahh it's not his fault I was an idiot and would try anything and take it to the limit.

How much were you taking ?

Dude....i was where you are now, and I mean no disrespect at all....but in my opinion fuck Suboxone and all of that shit. it is HARDER to come off of that than Oxycodone....did you know that? You're trading one drug for another

When i finally stopped I tapered down for about two weeks and then just STOPPED. Get yourself some Klonopin and ambien so you can sleep at night, some Maalox for the shits and just fucking deal with it......It's fucking BRUTAL but you WILL get through it....takes about 5 days for the physical withdrawals to stop. Then you don't feel right for a monthy or two, after that you are you again.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 05:49:05 AM »
How much were you taking ?

Dude....i was where you are now, and I mean no disrespect at all....but in my opinion fuck Suboxone and all of that shit. it is HARDER to come off of that than Oxycodone....did you know that? You're trading one drug for another

When i finally stopped I tapered down for about two weeks and then just STOPPED. Get yourself some Klonopin and ambien so you can sleep at night, some Maalox for the shits and just fucking deal with it......It's fucking BRUTAL but you WILL get through it....takes about 5 days for the physical withdrawals to stop. Then you don't feel right for a monthy or two, after that you are you again.

I know man I'm scared to death. I've been through serious serious withdraw about 3-4 times. When I was in college I scored a shit load of methadone I used that for a couple of months straight and had to come off cold turkey. My withdraws were so bad I wanted to end my life. Severe panick attacks, throwing up and shitting, crying, it was horrible. I needed to do the suboxone for awhile to get my life straightend out. I wish I could get my hands on about 20-30 vicodin I would take a couple a day for a week or two and then get off of the sub. Suboxone has a very long half life. Vicoden would be WAY easier to come off of.

I'm scared to go through withdraw again. I'm weaning myself down as far as I can then I'm gonna jump off.

newmom

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 05:50:04 AM »
good luck Makaveli

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 05:53:24 AM »
Whats wrong with "americans" nowadays? I think they are the most abusing people on the planet. they seem to have a "pill" for every problem there is. "painkillers".... ::) what, cant stand he pain when your bf pumps your ass from behind?  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 05:57:26 AM »
Whats wrong with "americans" nowadays? I think they are the most abusing people on the planet. they seem to have a "pill" for every problem there is. "painkillers".... ::) what, cant stand he pain when your bf pumps your ass from behind?  ::)

Welcome to America...I used to fuck with vicodin and other pain pills also...It's a bitch coming off...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 06:13:45 AM »
Welcome to America...I used to fuck with vicodin and other pain pills also...It's a bitch coming off...
damn...seriously why is that "trend"?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2011, 06:15:12 AM »

Medical community combined with self-help bullshit....everybody is supposed to be happy ALL the time....  ::)

newmom

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 06:16:42 AM »

Honestly, I think the access to them is so easy.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 06:27:02 AM »
good luck Makaveli

Thanks newmom  :-[

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
Americans have to take painkillers so we can deal with the rest of the fucked up world.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2011, 09:46:34 AM »
geez man glad you're out of that mess. How did you do it?
Howd I get out?
Took a lot, went to rehab twice, 1st time I wasnt really into it, just went to get people off my back. 2nd time I genuinely wanted to be sober and it helped a lot. Gave me the clean time and the tools to stay sober. Ive relapsed a few times, but not since I got together with my wife. She's fiercly anti-drug (Mom died a heroin addict) and that helps keep me clean a lot.
Im still on the methadone program now, Im working my way off. I did the whole Suboxone thing, shit sucks, just as hard or harder to get off that Heroin. Only reason Im on Methadone is cause I dont have the time to suffer through the withdrawals when Im paying 30 grand to go to school.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2011, 09:48:29 AM »
Americans have to take painkillers so we can deal with the rest of the fucked up world.

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2011, 09:50:27 AM »

LOL.......classic!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2011, 10:03:55 AM »
Howd I get out?
Took a lot, went to rehab twice, 1st time I wasnt really into it, just went to get people off my back. 2nd time I genuinely wanted to be sober and it helped a lot. Gave me the clean time and the tools to stay sober. Ive relapsed a few times, but not since I got together with my wife. She's fiercly anti-drug (Mom died a heroin addict) and that helps keep me clean a lot.
Im still on the methadone program now, Im working my way off. I did the whole Suboxone thing, shit sucks, just as hard or harder to get off that Heroin. Only reason Im on Methadone is cause I dont have the time to suffer through the withdrawals when Im paying 30 grand to go to school.
Lolz and you say I have problems whatever dude.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »
......ZERO!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2011, 10:09:21 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
Lolz and you say I have problems whatever dude.
Lolz. Way to compare issues that im dealing with and have accepted and am working towards resolving with your dumbass who cannot even accept the fact that hes a bitch, acts like a bitch, and cannot have/keep a woman because theyre supposed to be the bitch, not you. Hahahah.
Here you are in another thread passive-aggressively saying shit because you cant deal with youre own issues.
GTFO and go kill yourself. At least then we wouldnt have to deal with youre womanly tendancies.

But its cool, I know you have 1001 excuses to explain to yourself why everyone else is wrong but you, and why people cant stand to be around you and why women cant stand to be with you. (Already admitted by you in previous threads)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2011, 10:24:42 AM »
clarinex, caffeine, cane sugar.
or the 3 C's as it is know as in the biz 8)

:P
A

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »

xanax & seroplex.  8)

to be appeased, there are nothing better to be focused on the training.

All the best sports champions are extremely quiet and calm.

in fact, it's the best quality to improve your physique.
$

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »
testosterona, equipona, trenbolona. Wish I had some good ghona.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2011, 10:47:03 AM »
......ZERO!

You weren't on a boat load of drugs when in those pictures you posted?