Author Topic: Bill Maher comes out solidly against guns and mocks 240  (Read 3254 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bill Maher comes out solidly against guns and mocks 240
« on: January 21, 2011, 11:54:28 PM »
Well, the latest episode of Real Time was highly anti-gun.  Maher showing his true colors...  But on the lol side, it's only the second time I've seen glocks posed with kittens... The first being our own honorable 240 is back ;D

Maher is a dipshit...  But lol at the glocks and kittens.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Bill Maher comes out solidly against guns and mocks 240
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:46:20 AM »
Well, the latest episode of Real Time was highly anti-gun.  Maher showing his true colors...  But on the lol side, it's only the second time I've seen glocks posed with kittens... The first being our own honorable 240 is back ;D

Maher is a dipshit...  But lol at the glocks and kittens.
::)
fuck off
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 06:59:25 AM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 07:07:30 AM »
Oh no a comedian came out against guns, we are all doomed
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 07:30:38 AM »
::)
fuck off
You're welcome, love you too... 

All my best, kisses and hugs,

Hugo Chavez :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 07:34:37 AM »

What the hell is Buttheads' problem with you Hugo? 

Is it that you don't fawn over Barry?   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 07:40:12 AM »

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 07:41:10 AM »

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 07:43:24 AM »
FAIL

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 07:57:41 AM »

yea, the guy has been crying over it since the first time i said WTF and Obama at the same time lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 08:01:24 AM »
3333, just do me a favor and try your best to support somone to oppose Obama that doesn't seem like an extreme rightwing christian magic undwear type...  Someone as close to Ron Paul as possible... Can you do that for me... If so, I'm on your team... If it ends up being a crusader, I'm out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 08:05:19 AM »
3333, just do me a favor and try your best to support somone to oppose Obama that doesn't seem like an extreme rightwing christian magic undwear type...  Someone as close to Ron Paul as possible... Can you do that for me... If so, I'm on your team... If it ends up being a crusader, I'm out.

Here is the problem Hugo - the GOP Primary system is rigged to where NH, Iowa, and SC get a huge amount of say.

As far as I am concerned I like Trump/Bachmann/Ron Paul at this point.   But in all seruiousness, I would vote for
Beetlejuice/Wee Man  if I am forced to over Obama.       

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 08:33:37 AM »
Here is the problem Hugo - the GOP Primary system is rigged to where NH, Iowa, and SC get a huge amount of say.

As far as I am concerned I like Trump/Bachmann/Ron Paul at this point.   But in all seruiousness, I would vote for
Beetlejuice/Wee Man  if I am forced to over Obama.        
I agree with you on the problem you mentioned and I would love to see that problem fixed.  I've been very aware of that problem for the last 3 elections.  It's total crap and I fucking hate it.  The media plays a huge part in this too.  It wouldn't matter if the media didn't make such a big deal of it.  They should unify the primaries to the same time but they won't because it takes a lot out of rigging the vote and screwing the people and obviously they count on that.

I think we're past the point of no return buddy... If you don't get someone in there like Ron Paul, it's soon to be over...

OK people I would vote for right now over Obama:
Ron Paul
Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann

Jesus fucking fuck... I just officially became a stupid rightwinger....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »
I agree with you on the problem you mentioned and I would love to see that problem fixed.  I've been very aware of that problem for the last 3 elections.  It's total crap and I fucking hate it.  The media plays a huge part in this too.  It wouldn't matter if the media didn't make such a big deal of it.  They should unify the primaries to the same time but they won't because it takes a lot out of rigging the vote and screwing the people and obviously they count on that.

I think we're past the point of no return buddy... If you don't get someone in there like Ron Paul, it's soon to be over...

Ron Paul
Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann

A Ron Paul/M Bachmann  ticket would probably be my favorite.   

She reminds me sort of like the rebel daughter to RP.   She is greatly in line wth him on a lot of stuff. 

however, I would be ok with Trump at this point too for his stance on China, OPEC, and the need to cut the green crap and start agan drilling, building factories and re-industrializing.   

As for the primaries - I believe we should have one day for the primaries for both parties and get it all done on the same day.           

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 08:49:12 AM »

Ron Paul
Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA

i know it damn near killed you to type that one  ;D

newmom

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 08:51:12 AM »

Ron Paul
Sarah Palin
Michele Bachmann

You said it not me ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 08:55:46 AM »
I like Bachmann alot.   She is defiately a lot smarter than Sarah on a lot of issues an seems to be more up for a scrap.   

As for Mahar - he is the definition of a male panzy lib.       

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 09:04:03 AM »
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA

i know it damn near killed you to type that one  ;D
Bachmann was harder to type for me.  But she's done some things recently that has made me think a bit more.

Look at it this way, the next president is most likely going to screw us over anyway.  At this point why not have one that is a GILF. lol...

Bachmann has done some things lately I really agree with even if I do think she comes across as semi-retared.

But what the fuck, Bachmann or Palin could not possibly be worse than Obama or Bush.  At the worst, they end up taking orders from the same fucking A-hole globalist banker dickheads that told Bush and Obama what to do.  Does it matter?  If it's not Ron Paul or someone very like him, I don't think it much does...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 09:24:42 AM »
Bachmann was harder to type for me.  But she's done some things recently that has made me think a bit more.

Look at it this way, the next president is most likely going to screw us over anyway.  At this point why not have one that is a GILF. lol...

Bachmann has done some things lately I really agree with even if I do think she comes across as semi-retared.

But what the fuck, Bachmann or Palin could not possibly be worse than Obama or Bush.  At the worst, they end up taking orders from the same fucking A-hole globalist banker dickheads that told Bush and Obama what to do.  Does it matter?  If it's not Ron Paul or someone very like him, I don't think it much does...
i personally dont think that either palin or bachmann are electable

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 09:26:52 AM »
Think reagan 1980, tony.

There is a good chance a far-right candidate gets the nod, and a decent chance he/she beats obama.

Unless that far-right person is about as smart as a bowl of gravy with the confidence of peter north.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 09:33:27 AM »
Think reagan 1980, tony.

There is a good chance a far-right candidate gets the nod, and a decent chance he/she beats obama.

Unless that far-right person is about as smart as a bowl of gravy with the confidence of peter north.
maybe, iono it depends on how congress and the admin interact i think if they get along i think he gets re-elected if they dont and its b/c he still chooses to listen to the far left in his party then he probably gets bounced.

the reps should introduce legislation that fixes what they want in the health care bill specifically the mandate that we all know obama will fight tooth and nail to keep. That is probably the most controversial part and it will make him look like he is unwilling to compromise.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:08 AM »
Think reagan 1980, tony.

Oh come on 240, I figured you'd get a laugh out of the glocks and kittens ;D  No comment?  That shit was classic for a while.  when I saw glocks and kittens on Bill Maher I instantly thought of you ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 09:43:09 AM »
haha!  no worries hugo!  that kitten gun pic still cracks me up

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 10:32:01 AM »
I haven't seen the bit. I hate Maher. douche