Author Topic: Father in law died  (Read 3933 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Father in law died
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:47:48 AM »
Sucks fucking monkey balls, he worked all his life to support his family in some shitty russian paint factory and inhaled all the fumes, which at the end just fucked up his lungs, at the end he wasn't able to walk more than 5 steps.
I'm just back from latvia - I wasn't able to go to the funeral since I came mostly to latvia with my wife to look after our son - but it was hugly upsetting to see how much pain and grief my mother in law went through.

Sure he didnt write behovens fifths or cure cancer but he was an honest and good man who always put family first, these type of guys are dying out fast.
So I'm not religious or god fearing (what ever the fuck that means) but if you are and you have some time left in your prayers, say a little one for Yuris.

I flew home alone yesterday and a couple of things happened which I feel the need of sharing.

1) I had the perfect seat in the airplane some skinny girl beside me which helps when you have larger then average shoulder size, of course a couple had to come by and plead me to swap seats so they can sit together ::) - the good guy I am I say sure no problem and found myself sitting the rest of the flight (3h) beside a fucking smelly elephant baby.

2) I found out why people were looking at me funny when I reached down and found out that my fly was wide open - fucking great

3) Some chick lost something while hurring to customs and the gentleman I am I picked it up only to found out it was an unused condom - needless to say I blushed the shit out of her

4) Forgot which area my car was parked in the long term car park and I aimlessly walked around for an hour with my duffel bag and was shit lucky to find my car under the thousands parked on a huge area.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Father in law died
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 02:53:25 AM »
yeah life can be fucking cruel and unfair.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 02:53:36 AM »
Sucks fucking monkey balls, he worked all his life to support his family in some shitty russian paint factory and inhaled all the fumes, which at the end just fucked up his lungs, at the end he wasn't able to walk more than 5 steps.
I'm just back from latvia - I wasn't able to go to the funeral since I came mostly to latvia with my wife to look after our son - but it was hugly upsetting to see how much pain and grief my mother in law went through.

Sure he didnt write behovens fifths or cure cancer but he was an honest and good man who always put family first, these type of guys are dying out fast.
So I'm not religious or god fearing (what ever the fuck that means) but if you are and you have some time left in your prayers, say a little one for Yuris.

I flew home alone yesterday and a couple of things happened which I feel the need of sharing.

1) I had the perfect seat in the airplane some skinny girl beside me which helps when you have larger then average shoulder size, of course a couple had to come by and plead me to swap seats so they can sit together ::) - the good guy I am I say sure no problem and found myself sitting the rest of the flight (3h) beside a fucking smelly elephant baby.

2) I found out why people were looking at me funny when I reached down and found out that my fly was wide open - fucking great

3) Some chick lost something while hurring to customs and the gentleman I am I picked it up only to found out it was an unused condom - needless to say I blushed the shit out of her

4) Forgot which area my car was parked in the long term car park and I aimlessly walked around for an hour with my duffel bag and was shit lucky to find my car under the thousands parked on a huge area.

Normally I would make my edits and then type fixed...however, being the gentleman I am, I will just say... sorry for your loss and hope your wife and mother in law will be OK.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 02:56:38 AM »
Ok, " "big" guy "   ::)

Kiddin',
condolence to the old man, he gave a lot and got not so much in return... it seems.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 04:06:03 AM »
sorry for the loss mate

I am a mini beast

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 04:44:26 AM »
Sorry for your loss Stark.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 04:48:01 AM »
Life is short.

In before Xerxes starts telling everybody he loves them.

Sorry to hear.
U

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 04:50:54 AM »
I had a childhood friend whose mom died in her late 30's because her dad worked in an asbestos factory while she was growing up. The dad brought that shit home with him on his clothes and the whole family inhaled it when the mom was a kid. Horrible way to go.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 05:03:37 AM »
You didn't say how old he was, but it sounds as if you liked and really respected this man.  I hope your family's love for Yuris and your own traditions can bring you some measure of comfort at this difficult time.  The second worst thing any of us can go through is to lose a parent we dearly love. :'(

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 05:04:03 AM »
comunismum

newmom

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 05:16:40 AM »
Sorry for the loss Stark and sadly lil man won't know his grandpa. Condolences to your wife and her family :(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 06:16:58 AM »
Sorry to hear this, sounds like it all had you dazed and confused.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 06:42:52 AM »
Sorry to hear of your loss, Stark.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 06:45:00 AM »
hell of a role model right there.

too many "men" today are too busy updating their Farmville and "finding themselves" to get a job and put in the hours needed to take care of a family.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 07:41:39 AM »
hell of a role model right there.

too many "men" today are too busy updating their Farmville and "finding themselves" to get a job and put in the hours needed to take care of a family.
Uuuhhh, aren't you a stay at home and "work" on the computer dad?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »
Uuuhhh, aren't you a stay at home and "work" on the computer dad?
jealousy sensed from the career trashcan
U

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »
I had a childhood friend whose mom died in her late 30's because her dad worked in an asbestos factory while she was growing up. The dad brought that shit home with him on his clothes and the whole family inhaled it when the mom was a kid. Horrible way to go.

wow thats sick

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
RIP

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 07:43:49 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss Stark.  My father in law is like a second dad to me, I'm sure it wasn't easy!  My condolences.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
I sure do hate them elephant babies.

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 08:37:56 PM »
My condolences. Hope you and your wife can find the strength to get through this.
shit I gota headrush

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 08:52:40 PM »
Sorry, Stark. Best to you and your wife.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 09:06:37 PM »
Condolences...a hardworking man should always get "props"

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 09:09:31 PM »
My commiserations, Stark.

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »

Normally I would make my edits and then type fixed...however, being the gentleman I am, I will just say... sorry for your loss and hope your wife and mother in law will be OK.

/tIMES TWO.

Niko can be abrasive but he's good ppl... and he married a russian girl...

nonetheless, pics or this didn't happen: "when you have larger then average shoulder size"...

Unless you're flying AirHobbit.....

GodSpeed.