Author Topic: TOUGHEST ATHLETES of the world  (Read 5517 times)

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
Re: TOUGHEST ATHLETES of the world
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 11:05:38 AM »
Are you a wrestler Geneticmarvel ?

Was. Injuries and getting older ended that in a hurry though. I don't think there are any athletes out there that go through the rigorous training they do EVERY single day.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 11:08:06 AM »
Was. Injuries and getting older ended that in a hurry though. I don't think there are any athletes out there that go through the rigorous training they do EVERY single day.

Im back into doing submission wrestling again and Man. Its tough. And greco roman or freestyle wrestling are probably even harder.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2011, 11:18:06 AM »
Why does eating total shit make them the "toughest athletes"? If they take hits all of the time then I could see it. But a 150lb dude (or girl) eating shit probably because of a mistake they made doesn't make them tough.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »
Im back into doing submission wrestling again and Man. Its tough. And greco roman or freestyle wrestling are probably even harder.

Good for you props bro, wrestling is a dying starving sport and its good to see people still doing it. I always liked freestyle just because its the best way to get in shape and toughen you up at the same time. Never liked the cauliflower ears though lol.

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 11:28:28 AM »
Good for you props bro, wrestling is a dying starving sport and its good to see people still doing it. I always liked freestyle just because its the best way to get in shape and toughen you up at the same time. Never liked the cauliflower ears though lol.

Pure wrestling you mean? sub wrestling and simular things have to have gotten a burst lately because of mma Im guessing.

I wish I had gotten into it as a kid. builds character :)

Sweden has had pretty goos sucess in even olympic level wrestling level but its not super common and I dont think its in any schools even. which kinda sucks since there are "schools"/"programs"/ for lets say hockey.

bought my first rashguard today, because I got a slight rash on arms after last practise and I though fuck that. and now I feel like a underarmor badass  ::) , im gonna have a tshirt over it in training lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 11:29:24 AM »
Why does eating total shit make them the "toughest athletes"? If they take hits all of the time then I could see it. But a 150lb dude (or girl) eating shit probably because of a mistake they made doesn't make them tough.
what are you talking about Coach?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 11:30:25 AM »
jean piere fux

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
Pure wrestling you mean? sub wrestling and simular things have to have gotten a burst lately because of mma Im guessing.

I wish I had gotten into it as a kid. builds character :)

Sweden has had pretty goos sucess in even olympic level wrestling level but its not super common and I dont think its in any schools even. which kinda sucks since there are "schools"/"programs"/ for lets say hockey.

bought my first rashguard today, because I got a slight rash on arms after last practise and I though fuck that. and now I feel like a underarmor badass  ::) , im gonna have a tshirt over it in training lol.

Yeah pure wrestling is dying off because of sub wrestling obviously and the MMA explosion, but it still has its place as being the best base to start with at a young age. In North America lots of highschools are scrapping it all together due to lack of funding and people generally not giving a fuck about it anymore.

Its always been a poor mans sport and is just getting weaker now that MMA has arrived on the scene. Definitely builds character too and a rash guard will just make your skin soft and pretty and you wont get that rugged muscular look if you wear one, but a rash is a rash I guess lol.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 11:55:52 AM »
Yeah pure wrestling is dying off because of sub wrestling obviously and the MMA explosion, but it still has its place as being the best base to start with at a young age. In North America lots of highschools are scrapping it all together due to lack of funding and people generally not giving a fuck about it anymore.

Its always been a poor mans sport and is just getting weaker now that MMA has arrived on the scene. Definitely builds character too and a rash guard will just make your skin soft and pretty and you wont get that rugged muscular look if you wear one, but a rash is a rash I guess lol.

I dont wanna walk around like I have a bunch of tiny pimples on my arms lol.  ;D

our swedish wrestlers

Mikael Ljungberg (killed himself in 2004) One olympic Gold and one bronze. two VM (WC I guess) gold, two EU golds and one EU junior gold.

Frank andersson:
Olympic bronze, 3 WC gold medals. (he went missing one day before one of the WC finales and return the same morning I think it was, and everyone was super worried that he was gonna miss the finale etc etc, and they asked him where the fuck he went..
his response?

"the dick needs its due" or however I should translate it, He meant he needed to get laid lol.

Martin Lidberg, two EM golds, one WC gold

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 12:00:05 PM »
claude groulx

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2011, 12:02:37 PM »

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »

Just a quick reminder - these motorcycles have no brakes :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 01:10:34 PM »

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »

I wish I could have seen what Would have happened if.. and then go back in time and have it end like that so no one dies but I get to see what could have happened lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 01:22:40 PM »
I wish I could have seen what Would have happened if.. and then go back in time and have it end like that so no one dies but I get to see what could have happened lol.
:o

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 01:28:22 PM »
PIP Tomizawa