Author Topic: Todd Palin Scandal: National Enquirer Alleges Shailey Tripp Affair  (Read 5636 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The National Enquirer is reporting that Todd Palin cheated on Sarah with a female massage therapist who was "busted for prostitution."

An anonymous e-mail tipper suggested that Todd's affair with 36-year-old massage therapist and computer technologist Shailey Tripp led to her arrest in March 2010.

"According to the tenants in the building of her offices, they saw Todd come and go often and heard noises that sounded like someone was having sex. It was the same tenants who called the police on her," the source said.

The Enquirer claims it has uncovered official documents that reveal that Tripp was arrested for maintaining a house of prostitution and that cops have confiscated evidence that could tie Todd to the alleged extramarital affair.

It's the not first time The Enquirer has alleged a Palin sex scandal. In September 2008, the paper claimed that Sarah had an affair with Todd's former business partner Brad Hanson.

That and other stories led to widely circulating divorce rumors, which were shot down by the couple in in November 2010.

The New York Daily News reports that though the Palins were quick to deny the previous cheating allegations in 2007 and 2008, they have not yet commented on the Enquirer story.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Todd Palin Scandal: National Enquirer Alleges Shailey Tripp Affair
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »
The National Enquirer is reporting that Todd Palin cheated on Sarah with a female massage therapist who was "busted for prostitution."

An anonymous e-mail tipper suggested that Todd's affair with 36-year-old massage therapist and computer technologist Shailey Tripp led to her arrest in March 2010.

"According to the tenants in the building of her offices, they saw Todd come and go often and heard noises that sounded like someone was having sex. It was the same tenants who called the police on her," the source said.

The Enquirer claims it has uncovered official documents that reveal that Tripp was arrested for maintaining a house of prostitution and that cops have confiscated evidence that could tie Todd to the alleged extramarital affair.

It's the not first time The Enquirer has alleged a Palin sex scandal. In September 2008, the paper claimed that Sarah had an affair with Todd's former business partner Brad Hanson.
That and other stories led to widely circulating divorce rumors, which were shot down by the couple in in November 2010.

The New York Daily News reports that though the Palins were quick to deny the previous cheating allegations in 2007 and 2008, they have not yet commented on the Enquirer story.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

how did it work out the first time?

you can ask 240 if you need a refresher  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 10:22:27 AM »
This story's timing is suspect.  The CTer in me knows that Hilary managed to use the sympathy generated from lewinsky scandal to reverse her polarizing public iimage and somehow manage to win a Senate seat and nearly the presidency.  Palin's popularity is plummeting and all the $ is drying up for a possible 2012 run, just as bachmann emerges.

That could just be a silly CT, of course.  This could just be silly tabloid trash.  But if my popularity is plummeting and I am about to lose women voters to another woman - maybe I try to play that victim card one last time.  What woman hasn't been cheated on?  An anonymous email for something that happened months ago?  Nah, too suspect on timing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 10:26:05 AM »
This story's timing is suspect.  The CTer in me knows that Hilary managed to use the sympathy generated from lewinsky scandal to reverse her polarizing public iimage and somehow manage to win a Senate seat and nearly the presidency.  Palin's popularity is plummeting and all the $ is drying up for a possible 2012 run, just as bachmann emerges.

That could just be a silly CT, of course.  This could just be silly tabloid trash.  But if my popularity is plummeting and I am about to lose women voters to another woman - maybe I try to play that victim card one last time.  An anonymous email for something that happened months ago?  Nah, too suspect on timing.
you should really go into PR or marketing 240  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:29:04 AM »
you should really go into PR or marketing 240  ;D

lol... just trying to look at it from another angle.  if palin isn't running, I don't give a crap about this story or any other about her. 

I read all about this story 2 days ago... it looks bad.  I could rant for 20 minutes about the "holy shit" moments of this, and possible explanation.

But seeing as she's tanking in the polls and may just skip running, I could care less :)  She can be just another FOX commentator and I could care less about what she does.  however, when I think she's going to hand obama another 4 years, then the story matters to me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »
Fuck this, we've got burned on this board thanks to National Enquirer...  One minute they're on the story and the next they're pulling shit out of their assholes...  No more "National Enquierer Alleges" bullshit for me...

Thanks but, yea, fuck off...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 10:38:13 AM »
Fuck this, we've got burned on this board thanks to National Enquirer...  One minute they're on the story and the next they're pulling shit out of their assholes...  No more "National Enquierer Alleges" bullshit for me...

Thanks but, yea, fuck off...

National Enquierer about as credible as fox news  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 10:46:10 AM »
National Enquierer about as credible as fox news  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
well you got me there... :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 10:59:41 AM »
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »

Can you list the exact claims made by the nat'l enquirer back then?

i'm guessing you can't.  I'm guessing you don't know about the snowmobile dealership, todd's partner who worked in politics, and the sealed papers - do you?

Nope... there are a shitload of other things as well... and I could care less... I dislike Palin and wish the misery of marriage upon her lol...

but my point is that you don't know shit about the story, other than they didn't split up.  Right?  I mean, you can't list what's even in that article, but you know it's false.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 11:45:49 AM »
LLLLMMMAAAOOOO - of course I know the story.   

Ha ha ha-  you wish misery on her?   

Why?     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
See 33,

I dunno if the 2009 story of the infidelity is true or not, and neither do you.  Based upon the $900 masseuse bill that this lady "donated" to her governor campaign, sounds like some freaky shit has been going on for years.

And that's cool.  Whatever floats their boat.  My complaint isn't about palin.  It's about you claiming to know the 2009 story, when I'm doubting ya do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 11:47:50 AM »
See 33,

I dunno if the 2009 story of the infidelity is true or not, and neither do you.  Based upon the $900 masseuse bill that this lady "donated" to her governor campaign, sounds like some freaky shit has been going on for years.

And that's cool.  Whatever floats their boat.  My complaint isn't about palin.  It's about you claiming to know the 2009 story, when I'm doubting ya do.

LLLMMMAAOOO - - damn are you trying to give me a heart attack today?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »
I am happy that she's just as miserable in marriage as the rest of america :) haha

No, some people on getbig think I have some hatred for palin - I really don't.  I stopped reading threads on her when she retired, and I didn't care much when she worked at fox.  opening up sarah pac and starting to plan on 2012, that scared the shit out of me.  Because she would give obama 4 more years.

if she doesn't run, I'll look at her like any other hack at fox news, I could care less.  That's why i don't care about this new NE story, as much as it looks to have legs, from police reports and governor office tie ins and everything else - I could give a shit.

As long as she's not up there screaming about "let's give obama 4 more years", I could care less what kinda freak shit they have going on.  Good for them!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 11:53:15 AM »
Bro stop - I'm hurting now.   Serious.   I have pains in my side from laughing so hard. 

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?   

You are obssessed with her!     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 12:59:31 PM »
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?   

pot calling kettle black  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 01:00:46 PM »
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?   

pot calling kettle black  ;D

Big difference.   

I want to bang her and willow once she turns 18 , 240 hates her.    ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
See 33,

correct, so why make unfounded and unproven ascertions about her and her family and run around here like its the truth?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 03:45:56 PM »
correct, so why make unfounded and unproven ascertions about her and her family and run around here like its the truth?

i said i was wrong for it.  beyond that... i mean, whattya want?

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
No problem ill have her then ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 09:08:09 PM »

That could just be a silly CT, of course.  This could just be silly tabloid trash.  But if my popularity is plummeting and I am about to lose women voters to another woman - maybe I try to play that victim card one last time.  What woman hasn't been cheated on?  An anonymous email for something that happened months ago?  Nah, too suspect on timing.
the part about mrs clinton is BS

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 11:47:11 PM »
i said i was wrong for it.  beyond that... i mean, whattya want?
LOL you say youre wrong, but in the same breath say "well you cant prove im wrong"???

fucking really???

same shiot you tried to pull with the AZ shooting and palin you dumb bastard  ::)

roccoginge

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »
who cares live your own life and cheat on your own wife, and be more careful!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 12:12:01 PM »
Todd Palin, husband of Sarah Palin, is not involved in a prostitution ring with Shailey Tripp: cops
The New York Daily News ^ | January 26, 2011 | Aliyah Shahid

________________________ ________________________ ___

Looks like the First Dude is off the hook.

The Anchorage Police Department blasted the National Enquirer’s recent report that Todd Palin is embroiled in a sex scandal involving an extramarital affair with a massage therapist who belonged to a prostitution ring.

"It was just guilt by innuendo, nothing else," Lt. Dave Parker told the Daily News on Wednesday. "There’s not one scintilla of evidence that Todd Palin had anything to do with this."

The Enquirer claimed 36-year-old Shailey Tripp was arrested for maintaining a house of prostitution in March and that cops had confiscated physical evidence that could tie ex-Gov. Sarah Palin's husband to the alleged affair.

The tabloid did not disclose when the alleged rendezvous took place or what evidence was seized by police.

Parker confirmed that Anchorage police arrested Tripp for running an illegitimate massage parlor, and evidence -- like record books -- were taken by cops as part of the investigation.

But none of the evidence examined by police showed any connection to Palin, Parker maintained, adding that Palin was never even on their radar.