Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 6539 times)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2011, 07:31:21 AM »
It was kind've funny to watch that because in Kai's video with Dorian, Kai seems like he knows nothing about proper form and Dorian is educatin his black ass.

racist post reported...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 10:57:48 AM »
Total Fail on my part for posting that as an "anonymous" message with a link to a youtube video with my whole name and educational background ::)

Total fail indeed.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: pm quetion answered
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »
calm down, gloria.

you got burned by a source. boo hoo. a whole $600?! wow thats a lot of money! lol you must be a real high roller eh?

as for being 'plugged in' im not the one who got toasted for a whole $600! dollars. and those hyges, maybe if you were plugged in you'd know they are the real deal, and it has nothing to do with anything posted in that thread, corky... but im not going to bother to expain things of this nature to some boy crying about losing a whole $600!

hey- good luck finding another source-  trust me i wont be thinking of you or your lost whole $600! every time i look at those wonderful little kits that fill the crisper of my fridge.

lol tool.

I love fhaggots who act like losing a certain sum is petty. The fact is that someone stole from you. You'd be out for blood if some cashier gyped you out of $10 so don't act like you're above it all. You haggle for a few dollars when looking for a deal on a new vibrating dildo.

But I admit that I got burned because I got sloppy and didn't do the research. just took word of mouth of strangers. I broke my own rule about being sloppy and taking things for granted. Still thieves should be exposed. And you know youd feel the same way ass wipe so quit being a hyprocrit.

But I'm honoered that you've taken some time out from stalking Fatpanda. If there ever was an example of geting your mind own you're it. And lol about bragging about your fake hyges. PM me if you want to get kigs -- NOT!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2011, 12:08:06 PM »
gots gets some of dem boxer briefs that show head of your dick to errrbody sonn - do some weird exercise on dem machines dat dont do no damn thg but make you look ghey - pull my dick between my legs and shotgun my browneye and blow at sametime jason myers, wash me

lmao!