Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 6540 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »
Hi God, what's up...This has probably been talked about before but did you know andy munzer personally...?
was he as much of a wacko fella as people say...also can you tell us what was the main reason behind his death...diuretics year round, rec drugs, high bp...all together?...or is andy more like elvis, still alive, educating the getbig community by posting from his german castle bought by americana bodybuilder's drug money... ::)

narcotics,, pain killer,, hormone,,
killer combo,,will lead you to your grave if done for long enough time especially when you walk aroundsub true5-6% on regular basis,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question anwered
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »
Hi god,

I'd like to know if you can help me.

I ordered from a site and I got scammed almost 300 dollars. I don't know what I can do, and I don't know any other good sources to go.

Can you check my thread at steroids board.

Thank you.

E.Coli

never ordr from site,,never ever oreder from intrnet sites no matter what,, unles its not controled product,,write the name on the board for everyone to see an dknow,,the site will lose 20k propectiv client on the spot,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 10:51:27 PM »
narcotics,, pain killer,, hormone,,
killer combo,,will lead you to your grave if done for long enough time especially when you walk aroundsub true5-6% on regular basis,,

gh15 approved

yep, munzer was on a good few different drugs almost alll of the time......the doctors said his "kidneys were almost completely dissolved"

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question anwered
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 10:53:11 PM »
never ordr from site,,never ever oreder from intrnet sites no matter what,, unles its not controled product,,write the name on the board for everyone to see an dknow,,the site will lose 20thounsand client on the spot,,

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

hahahha    luv it......all of their sales will go down, nicely put

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM Question Answered - what does 'I got Ripped' mean
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:57:23 PM »
i got ripped by uncleZ, is that normal from what you hear?

thx for help

riped with what money? riped with prodct? selective scamer,,you needto be impoortent to get good thing from him,,explain how rip you and we go from there,,and no lie,, i can smell lier from 1 kilometer ,,so no lie bitte!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: pm quetion answered
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 11:20:32 PM »
danke schon.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 02:46:43 AM »
He got ripped off by Steroid Bros.

Never buy from a site, especially one with a domain name that looks like it was registered by a teenager that stole their grandmother's credit card and bought a domain name off Go Daddy. $300 is nothing. Your 500ml of test per week with 4 weeks of nolvadex bb.com cycle won't be missed.

I wish my only rip off was $300.... buy from a real source and never bother them with an order that small. If it's a small source, his mark up won't be much and an order like that will only annoy him. If he's moving serious gear then an order that small will be annoying to fulfill and keep track of, especially if he plays his cards right. If someone asked me for a small order like that I'd tell them I'm not taking on new clients, I'm backed up or that I'd get back to you, but I'd never follow up and make another BS excuse. Sorry to be harsh, but being courteous and knowledgeable is something that'll garner respect and security with your source. You want to establish a lasting relationship for as long as you can to protect from being selectively scammed, which is something most will eventually do to a guy like you. They sniff out guys like you all the time and are more than happy to never fulfill your order. They know nothing will ever happen, so watch yourself.

Listen to my words and don't get ripped off again. Happy juicing, bro. PS. No one ask for sources because I'm from Canada anyway. If you can't find a source in the States you're fucking retarded. If I lived in the states I'd be running 15iu of GH daily. You guys have it easy as fuck!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 02:57:27 AM »

. If you can't find a source in the States you're fucking retarded. If I lived in the states I'd be running 15iu of GH daily. You guys have it easy as fuck!
QFT

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 02:59:08 AM »

yep, munzer was on a good few different drugs almost alll of the time......the doctors said his "kidneys were almost completely dissolved"

BS!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 03:01:03 AM »
I find it funny when american fellas crie how hard it is to juice in their country and how lucky all the europeans etc have to be buying otc roids etc...fuck no!!! that might work in some eastern europe...russia, ukraine, serbia, which are basically 3rd world countries...and maybe in uk too, their legislation is a bit more "customer friendly" than rest of the western europe...but you know what???...i live in finland and our customs are way tighter than us, probably at th same level with canada for example...and we more than certainly dont have as many cheap domestic sources as you americana fuckers...shit, i know at least 20 100% legit us domestic sources with great reputation and insanely low prices...sorry to tell you this mate...but if you live in this states and get scammed you deserved it cos you must be simply fuckin' dumb!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 03:23:31 AM »
never ordr from site,,never ever oreder from intrnet sites no matter what,, unles its not controled product,,write the name on the board for everyone to see an dknow,,the site will lose 20k propectiv client on the spot,,

gh15 approved

What do you mean never order from a site. Isn't that what most people do? You even posted boards where your elfs ordered from the sites that sponsor the board and they received. You've complimented people like Nordic, Sandra, Ret. They all have websites. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean my sites.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 03:39:31 AM »
What do you mean never order from a site. Isn't that what most people do? You even posted boards where your elfs ordered from the sites that sponsor the board and they received. You've complimented people like Nordic, Sandra, Ret. They all have websites. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean my sites.
I have already sent him a pm regarding this.. couple hours ago.

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 08:48:35 AM »
He got ripped off by Steroid Bros.

Never buy from a site, especially one with a domain name that looks like it was registered by a teenager that stole their grandmother's credit card and bought a domain name off Go Daddy. $300 is nothing. Your 500ml of test per week with 4 weeks of nolvadex bb.com cycle won't be missed.

I wish my only rip off was $300.... buy from a real source and never bother them with an order that small. If it's a small source, his mark up won't be much and an order like that will only annoy him. If he's moving serious gear then an order that small will be annoying to fulfill and keep track of, especially if he plays his cards right. If someone asked me for a small order like that I'd tell them I'm not taking on new clients, I'm backed up or that I'd get back to you, but I'd never follow up and make another BS excuse. Sorry to be harsh, but being courteous and knowledgeable is something that'll garner respect and security with your source. You want to establish a lasting relationship for as long as you can to protect from being selectively scammed, which is something most will eventually do to a guy like you. They sniff out guys like you all the time and are more than happy to never fulfill your order. They know nothing will ever happen, so watch yourself.

Listen to my words and don't get ripped off again. Happy juicing, bro. PS. No one ask for sources because I'm from Canada anyway. If you can't find a source in the States you're fucking retarded. If I lived in the states I'd be running 15iu of GH daily. You guys have it easy as fuck!

bump for the fucking truuuuuuuth

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 08:49:55 AM »
 8)
selective scammer is right

I wouldn't botter with him

I heard some of his human grade products are fake too

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 09:03:03 AM »

i'll vouch he was GTG when he started up back in the day. always came thru. gear was on point. but as of now i cant speak on this. seems like after a while, either they burn out from the volume or go bad.

to the OP- runining a good sources rep by posting on a BB board is not cool. thats the problem with this racket- its all word of mouth- there are no governing or regulatory body ensuring quality or service, only feedback from those who have used them. someone with a grudge or vendetta or just for kicks can go online and slander a good source and he will actually lose money. be very careful when making these accusations.

my bet is the OP sent him money a week ago, and is in a spin crying scammer cause he doesnt have his product yet. this isnt walmart.
b

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »
i'll vouch he was GTG when he started up back in the day. always came thru. gear was on point. but as of now i cant speak on this. seems like after a while, either they burn out from the volume or go bad.

to the OP- runining a good sources rep by posting on a BB board is not cool. thats the problem with this racket- its all word of mouth- there are no governing or regulatory body ensuring quality or service, only feedback from those who have used them. someone with a grudge or vendetta or just for kicks can go online and slander a good source and he will actually lose money. be very careful when making these accusations.

my bet is the OP sent him money a week ago, and is in a spin crying scammer cause he doesnt have his product yet. this isnt walmart.

Good source? Z is a crook just like his other Polish thief Oscaro. Throws out fakes and counterfeit and just plain bunk. LOL at the "Z line".  Flora, Sandra, Euroman, Euroking, naps (hg line only) always good or makes good if problem. And you can't slander a source effectively on that board. YOu get banned. OUS ripped me off for $600. got nothing, no seizure letter or product, said it must have got lost in the mail. Another middle eastern crook. but counterfeit karachi is cheap so always market for it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
dddddddddd

come on man. outing bad sources is fine. dont go around listing good ones. delete that shit.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »
come on man. outing bad sources is fine. dont go around listing good ones. delete that shit.

on the issue of z, he will sell counterfet stuff if h gets it himself... its not like he is trying to rip people off, but if he gets ripped off he will pass it on. this is concerning ihis human grade. his Z line is actually pretty good so far, tried out his prop and eq and both are legit.

Why you selfish little homo. I'm sick of people gtetting ripped off by these crooks. We should be looking out fo reaach other and steering people away from the liars and thiefs and towards the good ones.

And how do yhou know his zline prop and eq are legit. If you are toalking about personal experience then you are proof it's bunk. You're just a bloofy homo and brags about taking it up the ass.

Z, O, OUS, crooks! Stay away from eastern europeana nd middle eastern sources. they don't give a crap about you and hate americans. even during Christman that OUS guy had to put up his muslim symbols and preaching. they would stone to deaf fhaggots like you.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »
Why you selfish little homo. I'm sick of people gtetting ripped off by these crooks. We should be looking out fo reaach other and steering people away from the liars and thiefs and towards the good ones.

And how do yhou know his zline prop and eq are legit. If you are toalking about personal experience then you are proof it's bunk. You're just a bloofy homo and brags about taking it up the ass.

Z, O, OUS, crooks! Stay away from eastern europeana nd middle eastern sources. they don't give a crap about you and hate americans. even during Christman that OUS guy had to put up his muslim symbols and preaching. they would stone to deaf fhaggots like you.

Dude Tdizzle isn't that Gay..He just takes it in the poop shoot from time to time.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »
Dude Tdizzle isn't that Gay..He just takes it in the poop shoot from time to time to time to time.
fixed  ;D
follow the arrows

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »
Good source? Z is a crook just like his other Polish thief Oscaro. Throws out fakes and counterfeit and just plain bunk. LOL at the "Z line".  Flora, Sandra, Euroman, Euroking, naps (hg line only) always good or makes good if problem. And you can't slander a source effectively on that board. YOu get banned. OUS ripped me off for $600. got nothing, no seizure letter or product, said it must have got lost in the mail. Another middle eastern crook. but counterfeit karachi is cheap so always market for it.

re read the first line of my post you illiterate fuck.
b

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »
Let's just get this over with. Someone PM me a GH source. You guys post all these name, how the fuck am I supposed to know what they mean/where to find them :S

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 02:30:14 PM »
Some sites are G2G....I have used sites before for obscure products that I didn't want in bulk.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »

re read the first line of my post you illiterate fuck.

I did fuck face. What's the prob? They may have been gtg like they all are when they first start out but I can speak about them NOW not you. Reread the first line of your post your dumb fuck. Here I'll make it easy for you tard.

"but as of now i cant speak on this"

GET IT? NOw STFU! And why should we listen to you., Weren't you the dummy who bought the bogus hyges and posting pics bragging about it? lol! Yah, you're really plugged in and saavy.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
BS!

lol it might have been his liver, got a feeling it was singular now that ur makin me think about it again....

but " almost completely dissolved " is a direct quote from "muscle" by jon hotten ....... good read btw

mostly about andi munzer.....