Author Topic: The Chinaman POFS rolled Obama and the USA with his little piano song at the WH  (Read 1266 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Updated: Mon., Jan. 24, 2011, 6:41 AM 
Sour note at Hu fete
By S.A. MILLER Post Correspondent

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sour_note_at_hu_fete_sU6ZLyo3xXs8F1mmr6kmSN

WASHINGTON -- Chinese-born pianist Lang Lang gave a musical shout out to America-hating patriots in his homeland when he played at the White House state dinner last week.

During his performance, Lang tinkled the ivories with the famous anti-American propaganda tune "My Motherland" -- the theme song from the Chinese-made Korean War movie "Battle on Shangangling Mountain."

Chinese President Hu Jintao, the guest of honor at the dinner, surely recognized the melody. The song has been a favorite anti-American propaganda tool for decades.

Lang apparently knew exactly what he was playing.

A White House spokesman declined to comment on the song selection, instead directing questions about Lang's performance to the National Security Council staff, which was not available to comment.

The 1956 film "Battle on Shangangling Mountain" depicts Chinese troops pinned down under enemy fire on the mountain. Then reinforcements arrive and the troops attack the US soldiers, whom the Chinese refer to as "jackals."

The song Lang played in front of Hu and President Obama includes the verse: "When friends are here, there is fine wine/But if the jackal comes/What greets it is the hunting rifle."

Lang said in a TV interview that he played the song to reflect Chinese pride.

"I think playing the tune at the White House banquet can help us, as Chinese people, feel extremely proud of ourselves and express our feelings through the song," he told the Chinese network Phoenix TV.

"I think it's especially good. Also, I like the tune in and of itself. Every time I hear it, I feel extremely moved."

Lang, who performed for the state-dinner music program that the White House billed as "quintessentially American," was more blunt in a blog.

"Playing this song praising China to heads of state from around the world seems to tell them that our China is formidable, that our Chinese people are united; I feel deeply honored and proud," Lang wrote, according to a report by Epoch Times.

The anti-US musical interlude at the White House touched off some patriotic chest-thumping on Chinese blogs.

"Those American folks very much enjoyed it and were totally infatuated with the melody!!! The US is truly stupid!!" wrote one blogger.

________________________ ________________________ _________-

ANOTHER OBAMA FAIL.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 >:(

OBAMA:   "WE WELCOME THE RISE OF CHINA"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
shit, what's he supposed to do?  bodyslam the piano player and throw a most muscular... then go to nuclear war when they decide to stop lending?

you tell me how you would have handled it, 333386.   First, nobody knew what the hell the song meant until a week later... what should obama do now? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
shit, what's he supposed to do?  bodyslam the piano player and throw a most muscular... then go to nuclear war when they decide to stop lending?

you tell me how you would have handled it, 333386.   First, nobody knew what the hell the song meant until a week later... what should obama do now? 

I'm sure they knew before hand. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm sure they knew before hand. 

You're sure they asked for the piano player's set list, then ran a google search on all the titles to find out any ulterior motives? 

Okay, assuming that farfetched scenario is true...  And Obama knew ahead of time... What should have been his exact action?  Remember, offending the chinese leader can be kinda a big deal, so slamming the piano key tray down on the pianist's fingers may not be an option.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You're sure they asked for the piano player's set list, then ran a google search on all the titles to find out any ulterior motives? 

Okay, assuming that farfetched scenario is true...  And Obama knew ahead of time... What should have been his exact action?  Remember, offending the chinese leader can be kinda a big deal, so slamming the piano key tray down on the pianist's fingers may not be an option.

Right - so just let all the insults and nation trashing go right along.   

No wonder Trump said with Obama the world laughs at us.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Also.... to be clear... it was the pianist - some liberal artsy pothead - blogging away about the artistic expression (or some other bullshit) on a chinese blog...

THAT is worth obama doing what exactly?  Imagine the drama if Putin had to stand up and throw a fit every time an American band said something bad about the reds?

i guess I just see this as 1) poor taste 2) obama had no clue what jibberish the pianist was playing 3) tasteless song selection by some 89 pound chinese hippie...

But it is a chance to bash obama.  That's the issue.  And it's all about the issues.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Right - so just let all the insults and nation trashing go right along.   

No wonder Trump said with Obama the world laughs at us.   

i'll as you for a 4th time.

What should obama's actions have been?

IMO, you're condemning him for not "acting"... but without offering your own alternative course of action, it sounds like you're just as clueless as some kenyan-born imposter on this one.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
America being embarrassed on the world stage again. There's a shocker!

Why was a Chinese-born person playing at this event instead of an American citizen? Of course, I just imagine the raging hard-on the far-left got from this. "Think of the multicultural ties this BEAUTIFUL song established!"  ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Can someone find a picture of this Lang Lang?

The Chinese are rude.  We should send a couple of aircraft carriers to Taiwan.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i'll as you for a 4th time.

What should obama's actions have been?

IMO, you're condemning him for not "acting"... but without offering your own alternative course of action, it sounds like you're just as clueless as some kenyan-born imposter on this one.

How about someone issue a statement afterwards or something like at least?  Something to end the perpetual "Kick Me" sign Obama has placed on this country.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why was a Chinese-born person playing at this event instead of an American citizen? Of course, I just imagine the raging hard-on the far-left got from this. "Think of the multicultural ties this BEAUTIFUL song established!"  ::)

Berz,

I think we shoulda smashed his fingers with the piano tray.

But how could/should obama have handled it?  It that kind of slight from some dipshit musicians blog... worth an international incident affecting trade as we're working to get out of a recession?

Fury

• Getbig V
Berz,

But how could/should obama have handled it?  It that kind of slight from some dipshit musicians blog... worth an international incident affecting trade as we're working to get out of a recession?

He could have handled it by not inviting a CHINESE-BORN person to play the piano at the WHITE HOUSE. Why was an American-born citizen not playing instead of a Chinese person? Jintao could have listened to him in China. Why come across the world to listen to a Chinese person play? Makes zero sense.

The Chinese are increasingly nationalistic. This is well known. Giving them the opportunity to pull stunts like this is where they screwed up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How about someone issue a statement afterwards or something like at least?  Something to end the perpetual "Kick Me" sign Obama has placed on this country.    

Please write the first sentence of the statement.

You can't appear whiny.  can't appear weak.  can't piss off the money masters.  can't look petty.  You're offended by a song you didn't understand cause of 1 line it in that some dipshit blogged abuot a week later.  

A statement?  Some balls there!  "We are hurt and offended"?  I think the repubs have the market cornered in being hurt, offended and playing the victim, don't they?  ;)

This was tasteless crap from some dickbag chinaman who sure as fck won't be invited back and made his own leader look classless on the world stage.  Period.  not worth the president's time, IMO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Berz,

The WH should have at least said something afterwards.   

Fury

• Getbig V
Tell me 240, would Jintao have invited an American to play the piano for Obama on a trip to China? No. They would've done a show celebrating Chinese culture with Chinese citizens performing it.  ::)

Just another example of our leaders showcasing their contempt for anything American.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Please write the first sentence of the statement.

You can't appear whiny.  can't appear weak.  can't piss off the money masters.  can't look petty.  You're offended by a song you didn't understand cause of 1 line it in that some dipshit blogged abuot a week later.  

A statement?  Some balls there!  "We are hurt and offended"?  I think the repubs have the market cornered in being hurt, offended and playing the victim, don't they?  ;)

This was tasteless crap from some dickbag chinaman who sure as fck won't be invited back and made his own leader look classless on the world stage.  Period.  not worth the president's time, IMO.

What?  I am sure they are making preparations sit this asshole next to Hillary at he SOTU Adress.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Lang Lang is a fantastic pianist. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

And hopefuly is made chop suey of by some triads real soon.   

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

Lang Lang sounds like the name of a giant panda.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
And hopefuly is made chop suey of by some triads real soon.   

::)
Abandon every hope...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
::)

You would be the first left wing scumbag screaming if Obama went to China and one of our people played "Over There" the "Marines Hymn" over there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Looks like he takes it in the ass.   No wonder Obama had him there.   Probably partying 3-way w Larry Sinclair.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ill take Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer  any day over this crappola.