Author Topic: Gun Control crowd/Liberals/MSM silent when minorities kill cops.  (Read 6463 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Gun Control crowd silent when minorities kill cops.

With about 12 cops shot in the last week or so, almost all from black/hispanic thugs with long histories of violent behavior, notice Carolyn McCarthy is nowhere to be found?   Brady Campaign silent,   Schumer silent, et al?

Notice Krugman, Klein, Herbert, Rich, Matthews, et al have been silent? 

Notice how Obama has not said a damn word?   How about a prayer service for all these cops shot dead by these criminals?

Or it is only newsworthy when we can try to blame talk radio for it?     

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Gun Control crowd/Liberals/MSM silent when minorities kill cops.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 06:34:25 PM »
Gun Control crowd silent when minorities kill cops.

With about 12 cops shot in the last week or so, almost all from black/hispanic thugs with long histories of violent behavior, notice Carolyn McCarthy is nowhere to be found?   Brady Campaign silent,   Schumer silent, et al?

Notice Krugman, Klein, Herbert, Rich, Matthews, et al have been silent? 

Notice how Obama has not said a damn word?   How about a prayer service for all these cops shot dead by these criminals?

Or it is only newsworthy when we can try to blame talk radio for it?     

i heard about the cop-killings in miami.  abc news then reported that it 'could be due to the widespread availability of firearms.'

fucking liberal media

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
How about the fact that we put up with savages in our midst who belong on a chain gang or deserve to be put down like wild dogs?

The savage in St. Petersburg was wanted for Murder.

The savage in Detroit had a long record.   

The savage in Newark had a record. 

etc etc.       

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 06:48:57 PM »
How about the fact that we put up with savages in our midst who belong on a chain gang or deserve to be put down like wild dogs?

The savage in St. Petersburg was wanted for Murder.

The savage in Detroit had a long record.   

The savage in Newark had a record. 

etc etc.       

most criminals have serious records by the time they are in thier early 20's and they will regularly commit crimes well into their 50's and 60's.  people don't realize exactly how many times they go in and out of the system and how lengthy their records become after only a few years.  it's not like society doesn't have the chance to deal with these people before an innocent person gets raped/murdered/kidnapped/robbed/beaten. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »
msnbc has been pretty darn quiet about the series of shootings, I will give you that.

I don't know that it's about race... they might say they're not trying to encourage copycats

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 06:56:31 PM »
msnbc has been pretty darn quiet about the series of shootings, I will give you that.

I don't know that it's about race... they might say they're not trying to encourage copycats

::)  ::)

Its because liberals cant really exploit minority crime to their advantage since their policies encourage, apologize for, condone, and foster crime.   

If there is not a cheap shot to take at talk radio, gun ownership by middle class whites, etc, they are not interested.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »

So the 24/7 coverage of Loughner wasn't at risk of spawning copy cats? It's amazing how far you'll stretch these days.

These are ignored because it's not possible to pin them on a middle-aged, white Christian male who is a member of the Tea Party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 07:34:33 PM »
It's amazing how far you'll stretch these days.

Read what I wrote:

they might say they're not trying to encourage copycats

They might say that.  I don't buy it, of course.  I think it's neither race nor politics, personally.  I think it's about rating$.  Americans have experienced two weeks of Tuscon gun coverage.  I think whatever psychological cycle they use to analyze viewer ratings tell them that viewers aren't going to respond to gun violence stories right now.

That's just my two cents.  Of course, I don't buy into race very much... i think the motive of media and politicians is $ more than anything else.  Without the 2 weeks of tuscon shootings coverage, I think this series of shootings gets more coverage - period.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 07:43:09 PM »
So you are saying that the public is generally conditioned to dissportionate amounts of violent crime by certain groups to where its not longer real news? 

Lets say 4 tea party people shot 12 cops over the course of a week, you don't think that would be 24/7 news ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 07:48:55 PM »
Governor stalked/attempted Assassination & you never heard of it. Where was Media on this one?
The Fayetteville Citizen ^ | January 24, 2011

Missouri’s Democratic governor Jay Nixon way back last year on September 14, 2010 life was put into jeopardy by a knife welding, bullet resistant vest wearing stalker. Casey Brezik charged the crowd welding a 6 inch knife and thinking he was slashing the throat of the Governor did cut the throat of dean Al Dimmit Jr. Governor Nixon was speaking at Metropolitan Community College when he was attacked.

Brezik was wrestled to ground and disarmed. He was summarily arrested and charged with Attempted Murder.

Now raise your hands how many of you had heard about this? Anyone....Bueller.... Bueller.

With all the hackles raised of "Right Winged" Conservative hate rhetoric you would think this would have got the ball rolling right? I mean the hateful rhetoric has been going on for years right? Here a DEMOCRAT Governor was attacked and almost killed, surely a case could have been made the Sarah Palin caused this too.

But yet not one of the "Mainstream" media outlets had this story.

Why?

Well it is because it did not fit the template.

You see Casey Brezik was an anti-Christian, anti-capitalist leftist who participated in a number of leftwing protests. He was also a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

Jack Cashill, writing at the American Thinker, notes

"In his “About Me” box on Facebook, Brezik listed as his favorite quotation one from progressive poster boy, Che Guevara. The quote begins “Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism” and gets more belligerent from there. On his wall postings, Brezik ranted, “How are we the radical(s) (left) to confront the NEW RIGHT, if we avoid confrontation all together?” As good as his word, Brezik’s marched on Toronto in June 2010 to protest the G20 Summit, where he was arrested, charged, and deported. “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED,” he boasted."

Knowing what we now know about Arizona two things become very clear. First if Governor Jay Nixon had been injured, the Mainstream media and Liberals alike would have jumped on the story lamenting the tea party movement and right winged rhetoric. Second, even if the injuries where as they were, but Casey Brezil listed himself as a Talk Radio listener or Sarah Palin fan on his Facebook wall the media would have covered it exactly the way Arizona was covered. Since, however, Brezik was a Progressive radical it apparently wasn't news worthy enough.

Now tell me again how the Teaparty folks are the radical ones?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
Two police officers, U.S. Marshal shot in St. Pete (FL)
tbo.com ^ | 11/01/24

T. PETERSBURG - Three law enforcement officers were shot this morning – a U.S. Marshal and two St. Petersburg police officers – in the 3700 block of 28th Avenue South, police said.

A suspected gunman is barricaded in a home at 3726 28th St. S., and police are trying to negotiate with his family members. He is still shooting at police, officers said.

One of the injured officers had been in the home as well, but an armored vehicle knocked down the door and the officer was evacuated. That officer has been taken to Bayfront Medical Center.

(Excerpt) Read more at 2.tbo.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Big Papi 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 07:55:51 PM »
Cops Identify Detroit Police Headquarters Shooter

Published January 24, 2011 | Associated Press

DETROIT -- A relative of the gunman who was fatally shot after wounding four officers at a Detroit police station was scheduled to be sentenced Monday in a double-homicide case, the city's police chief said.

Chief Ralph Godbee identified the shooter as 38-year-old Lamar D. Moore of Detroit, but said he couldn't speculate about a motive in Sunday's shooting at the 6th precinct.

"There's nothing in this that makes sense at all," Godbee told reporters during a briefing on the case.

Godbee didn't release specifics of the homicide case involving Moore's relative. He said the relative had been scheduled for sentencing Monday.

The police station shooting happened around 4:20 p.m. Sunday. The gunman walked through the front door of the one-story building and began firing, according to police. The precinct commander, two sergeants and an officer suffered wounds that were not considered life-threatening.

Commander Brian Davis and one of the sergeants were in stable condition, Godbee said Monday. The others have been treated and released.

Godbee said he has reviewed video of the shooting and seen the officers' "acts of heroism."

"In a split second their life changed," Godbee said. "The perpetrator's intent was evil. But these men and women ... performed to the standard that they were trained to."

John Sellers said Moore is a close friend of his family, and that Moore often visited the Sellers' home on the city's west side.

Sellers said he was surprised Moore would walk into a police station and shoot officers.

"He always had a smile on his face," Sellers said. "I was telling a friend that (police) must have done something to send him over the edge. If you go into a police station, even with the gun raised, it's like committing suicide."

Rev. Jerome Warfield, chair of the Detroit Police Board of Commissioners, visited the precinct with other members of the board after leaving the hospital where the wounded officers are being treated. He says officers at the precinct "are still somewhat shocked that this happened."

The shooting left officers to ponder how to protect themselves from the crime they fight daily on the city's tough streets. Like other precincts in the city, the 6th has no metal detectors at the entrance and visitors are permitted to come in and talk face-to-face with police sitting behind a large, rounded desk.

Godbee said precinct security will be upgraded to include wand scanners.

The precinct, built in the mid-1980s, sits between a business district, a residential area and a row of manufacturing buildings.

Sellers said police visited his home Sunday night, asking him questions about Moore, who used the Sellers' Roselawn Street address to receive his mail.

Moore and Sellers' brother, Anthony, were close friends until Anthony Sellers' death from cancer two years ago.

"I guess my brother would work for him around (Moore's) house," said John Sellers, who last saw Moore during the summer.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/24/police-identify-detroit-precinct-shooter/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 07:59:18 PM »
Suspect is named in slaying of New Jersey police officer
 January 15, 2011|By the CNN Wire Staff

A New Jersey officer was shot three times and died after an encounter with a pedestrian.New Jersey police are looking for 19-year-old Jahmell Crokam, the man they suspect of killing a police officer in what one prosecutor called an "execution-style" shooting.

Crokam has been charged with murder and the illegal possession of a firearm, Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said Saturday. She said Crokam also goes by the name "Sav," short for "Savage."

"Mr. Crokam is at large. The public is advised that he is obviously dangerous," said Ford.

Some $117,000 of reward money is available for information leading to the suspect's arrest, she said.

Crokam was described as a 19-year-old black male, thought to weigh around 220 pounds and stand 5 feet,7 inches tall. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie and black or dark blue jeans, said Ford.

The shooting occurred Friday afternoon in the New Jersey township of Lakewood.The police officer stopped a pedestrian and was having a conversation with the suspect right before the shooting occurred, Ford said on Friday.

"The individual stepped back suddenly, pulled out a handgun and shot the officer three times," Ford said. "The officer's weapon was still in his holster. That is how quickly it happened."

On Saturday, she added: "What was a routine stop, what was a routine conversation ... suddenly turned deadly. And I think that indicates the danger that this person presents to the public."

The officer, identified as Christopher Matlosz, was sitting in his patrol car when the shooting occurred, Ford said.

Police were still determining whether Matlosz knew the suspect and the reason the officer was questioning the man.

Witnesses have told police that the exchange between the officer and the gunman appeared calm before the shooting. Lakewood police and other authorities immediately launched a manhunt for the gunman, said Lakewood Police Chief Robert Lawson.

"He was one of our most popular officers. He was dedicated to his job," Lawson said of Matlosz. "He was the best of us."

Matlosz, 27, worked for the police department for some 4 1/2 years and was engaged to be married.

"Our goal is to identify the perpetrator of this heinous, execution-style murder and bring that person to justice," Ford said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »
So you are saying that the public is generally conditioned to dissportionate amounts of violent crime by certain groups to where its not longer real news?  

Lets say 4 tea party people shot 12 cops over the course of a week, you don't think that would be 24/7 news ?

it may be news.  But in 2 worlds - one with the tuscon shooting, and one without it - it would get WAY more coverage without 16 straight days of AZ shooting.

I'm not talking about "certain groups".  I'm talking about tastes/moods/viewer preferences in general.  

The same way netowrks rotate shows, anchors, and everything else.  Remember the "kidnap phase" that was all over the news for a while?  The Beer Summit gate?  it went to a non-race issue for a bit.  Then NAACP/Sherrod?  

Look, the media has "themes" every few weeks. IMO, this gun violence theme is over.  Viewers are tired of it.  You can only watch the same cop show over and over until you want a show on politics or dancing or whatever.

33, you don't think the networks emphasize and de-emphasize certain stories based on viewer preferences?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »
Gunman ID'd in Washington Walmart Shooting
Updated: Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Published : Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 7:24 PM EST

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpps/news/gunman-idd-in-washington-walmart-shooting-dpgonc-20110124-gc_11570587

(NewsCore) - A Utah man was identified Monday as the gunman in Sunday’s shooting incident at a Walmart in Port Orchard, Wash., that left two dead, including himself, and two sheriff’s deputies injured.

The Kitsap Sun reported that Anthony A. Martinez, of Salt Lake City, Utah, was identified as the gunman by the Washington State Patrol. An autopsy was scheduled for later Monday, the report said.

Martinez, 30, was said to be traveling with a 13-year-old girl who reportedly ran away from her Utah foster home last week.

She had a history of running away and had also fled a foster home last fall only to be discovered by police in Sacramento, Calif., with Martinez in November, prompting her family to seek a protection order against him.

A young woman who was killed in the Walmart shooting was believed to have known Martinez. But she has yet to be identified, according to the Sun.

Eyewitnesses said they saw the female running toward the gunman, prompting authorities to suggest she was connected to him in some way. She died from gunshot wounds on the way to Tacoma General Hospital, local news channel KOMO reported.

Two male deputies taken to the same hospital were listed in serious condition, but their injuries were not life-threatening. A third deputy, a female, shot and killed the gunman. She was not injured.

On Monday, a group of police officers was seen leaving the hospital, the Sun reported, and one of the injured officers was said to be among them. However, it was not immediately known if either of the injured deputies had been released.

Read more: Kitsap Sun

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »

it may be news.  But in 2 worlds - one with the tuscon shooting, and one without it - it would get WAY more coverage without 16 straight days of AZ shooting.

I'm not talking about "certain groups".  I'm talking about tastes/moods/viewer preferences in general.  

The same way netowrks rotate shows, anchors, and everything else.  Remember the "kidnap phase" that was all over the news for a while?  The Beer Summit gate?  it went to a non-race issue for a bit.  Then NAACP/Sherrod?  

Look, the media has "themes" every few weeks. IMO, this gun violence theme is over.  Viewers are tired of it.  You can only watch the same cop show over and over until you want a show on politics or dancing or whatever.

33, you don't think the networks emphasize and de-emphasize certain stories based on viewer preferences?

I think its obvious why certain glaring things like this go ignored by the MSM.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 08:23:41 PM »
I think its obvious why certain glaring things like this go ignored by the MSM.   

so to be clear...

you DO NOT think the media goes thru 'themes' every few weeks?

you think they just play the news in no particular order?

Wait - you admitted YOU DONT EVEN WATCH THE NEWS dude :)

I watch a ton of it, as yall know.  I think most people here would say that they do have weekly or bi-weekly themes, where certain types of news stories are all the vogue.  Then, after 2 weeks, they move to something else.

You guys watch the news... what do you think? Do the news channels go thru phases?  Kidnapping for a few weeks... race... healthcare... then something like autism... then finreg... then weather theme for a week... then violence of some kind.... north korea drama for a bit... then its the mexican border violence for a week.... woah, time for a week of dollar panic.... then back to politics for a bit, what did so-and-so tweet about obama?

Anyone else notice these little mini-phases?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 08:29:40 PM »
Yes of course they do, but there are sins of ommission as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 04:49:15 AM »
Yes of course they do, but there are sins of ommission as well.

so we agree the media filters stories.  now it's simply their motive we're trying to discuss.

you think it's about race, i think it's about rating$..... we're probably both right :)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 05:09:46 AM »
Blacks don't commit violent crimes. Upstanding black citizens are driven to commit vilent crimes because of of the "n word" and hurtful stereotypes perpatrated by right wing talk radio.

The men depicted in the mug shots above are heros. The cops probably stopped them for no reason while they were running down a deserted street with blood dripping from their clothing and asked them if they needed assistance. Pigs had it coming.

"No labels"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 05:22:24 AM »
Blacks don't commit violent crimes. Upstanding black citizens are driven to commit vilent crimes because of of the "n word" and hurtful stereotypes perpatrated by right wing talk radio.

The men depicted in the mug shots above are heros. The cops probably stopped them for no reason while they were running down a deserted street with blood dripping from their clothing and asked them if they needed assistance. Pigs had it coming.

"No labels"

"He always had a smile on his face," Sellers said. "I was telling a friend that (police) must have done something to send him over the edge. If you go into a police station, even with the gun raised, it's like committing suicide."

Blaming the cops for this.  nice.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 06:13:45 AM »
Fucking savages and wild dogs ned to be put down.  Video at link.   Timefor a few Bernie Geotzs to come back and take care of business.   

________________________ ________________________ ___

Vicious Attack On Wendy's Worker
Updated: Tuesday, 25 Jan 2011, 5:29 AM EST
Published : Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 10:36 PM EST

BY ANDREA DAY

MYFOXNY.COM - A fight broke out at a Wendy's in Queens Village, leaving one of the workers seriously injured. The disturbing scene from inside the Wendy's was captured on a phone. In the video, you can see the cashier get pummeled to the ground by teenage girls.

A Wendy's employee told Fox 5 that it started with one girl attacking the woman and a large group of them jumped in and punched her. The worker said it all began when the group started fighting and throwing food. She was behind the counter when her co-worker walked over to try and stop them, she said.

The woman who was attacked suffered a concussion and is currently unable to work.

Two of the teens have been identified by school officials as students at Martin van Buren High School, which is just down the block.  School officials said they are working closely with the NYPD to investigate the incident.

The Wendy's franchise director, Louis Meyer, released a statement that read in part: "This vicious attack on our female employee was shocking and uncalled for. We are cooperating with the police in their investigation and our security camera data and anything else they request will be provided to them."

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/queens/worker-hurt-in-fight-with-teens-at-wendys-in-queens-20110124

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 07:54:05 AM »
most criminals have serious records by the time they are in thier early 20's and they will regularly commit crimes well into their 50's and 60's.  people don't realize exactly how many times they go in and out of the system and how lengthy their records become after only a few years.  it's not like society doesn't have the chance to deal with these people before an innocent person gets raped/murdered/kidnapped/robbed/beaten. 
Not just that, many times the criminals and cops share a love/hate relationship...and that is all i'm saying on that

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 08:02:28 AM »
The government doesn't give a shit until one of the "ruling elite" get shot, then its on
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 09:54:11 AM »
Not just that, many times the criminals and cops share a love/hate relationship...and that is all i'm saying on that

i've seen this too.. sometimes the cops will show up and treat the offender like a child who acted up instead of a criminal piece of shit.

total inaction is always soon to follow.