Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 7923 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:42:55 AM »
Some time back you accuse OLM of disrespecting a pro and asked for a letter of apolagy sent either to Van or Disguted. I don't know if they ever got the letter but I remembr at the time the only one who claimed to be an IFBB pro was mighty1 and he was banned for speakng the truth. Since that time mighty1 accnt has now been restored and ban lifted. Also couple of long time mods and  long time vet and HGH guru have now been banned.

Was this due to the heavy hand of god of hormona? and do you think mighty1 is realy an IFBB pro? I ask because he use to say, as most or all pros do, to always choose HG over UG and when it comes to testosterona ONLY use HG. He seems to have change his tune and has endorsed a couple of UG labs even there testosterona. Also for a pro he seems to use alot of UGLs and orders most of or all of his gear over the net just like everbody else. I thought IFBB pros have private contacts and cooks.

i already get this compeint before,,some pm think he me,,MIGHT1 is ELF ,,he is  a damn elf ,, A ELF,,i have many elfs on every board of bodybuild wehter hormone or not,,on md and rx including mayhem,,they let me know the situation with product and with coruption,,

mighty say is a pro,,i never care to check,,i chooe him in 2008 to be a elf of me because i like read what he said and need honest bodybuildr,,he is good fella and give  honest reporting among other elfs i chose in 2007-2008,, i prefer my elfs to remaining anonymus because they do god job,,i only care about them be honest,, if they not ,,they kick out,,i never control what mihgty say,, he is own man and keepintegrity with withother elfss whoreport to me ,,that all i care

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:55:57 AM »
yes possibkle,,but much betetr blits with 10 iu a day for short time of 3 months then continue aas,,then blits again with 15 iu ,,but eveyr day

gh15 approved

GH15, you say for a HGH Blitz, you'd recommend 10 ius per day for 3months. Then some off time where AAS is used only.  Then implement HGH again at 15ius per day...

How long would you recommend that "OFF" time from hgh be?

i dont recomend off time from anything,,especialy not from gh,,if you are bodybuild with less money or sponsor or mean to get gh ,,then 3 on 3 off gh is ok ,,, it is nto recomended off gh ,,always on gh ,,if you off somethign then it can be other hormone down to maintenence level for some time but stil gh all the time,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm q answer
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 02:36:56 AM »

i already get this compeint before,,some pm think he me,,MIGHT1 is ELF ,,he is  a damn elf ,, A ELF,,i have many elfs on every board of bodybuild wehter hormone or not,,on md and rx including mayhem,,they let me know the situation with product and with coruption,,

mighty say is a pro,,i never care to check,,i chooe him in 2008 to be a elf of me because i like read what he said and need honest bodybuildr,,he is good fella and give  honest reporting among other elfs i chose in 2007-2008,, i prefer my elfs to remaining anonymus because they do god job,,i only care about them be honest,, if they not ,,they kick out,,i never control what mihgty say,, he is own man and keepintegrity with withother elfss whoreport to me ,,that all i care

gh15 approved

I remember that situation on OLM. I troll there every now and then and remember mighty1. He is a good guy and is very honest and when I came across his post I would always bring up his profile to catch up on everything I missed. He's the only one that I made sure to read all his posts. People think he's god only because he says a lot of things that god and other pros do. Use HG. PCT is worthless. Pros never go off. Pros never train without hormona in the system. He claims he can feel and taste real test and knows junk or just bad raws. No HGH = No mutants. But he never goes in depth and gives a mutation cycle. When I would read him I knew he was no gh15 but thought of him more like gh15-light.

I went over to OLM today and it's true. Mighty1 is back and some long time mods and a long time well respected vet are all gone. I guess the letter of apology was never written and submitted by deadline.

GWAR

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 02:52:00 AM »
olm is a fucking joke 90% of the sources there are scam

Stavios

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 06:13:44 AM »
GH15, what would happen if someone would go off AAS for a few months but would keep the hgh at 5-10iu all the time ?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 06:24:52 AM »
olm is a fucking joke 90% of the sources there are scam

anybody sees THE QIZ around let me know

that kids is gonnna get a pvc pipe up his ass when Im dun with his skeemin ass

Juice Authority

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »
I remember that situation on OLM. I troll there every now and then and remember mighty1. He is a good guy and is very honest and when I came across his post I would always bring up his profile to catch up on everything I missed. He's the only one that I made sure to read all his posts. People think he's god only because he says a lot of things that god and other pros do. Use HG. PCT is worthless. Pros never go off. Pros never train without hormona in the system. He claims he can feel and taste real test and knows junk or just bad raws. No HGH = No mutants. But he never goes in depth and gives a mutation cycle. When I would read him I knew he was no gh15 but thought of him more like gh15-light.

I went over to OLM today and it's true. Mighty1 is back and some long time mods and a long time well respected vet are all gone. I guess the letter of apology was never written and submitted by deadline.

Oh boy.   Mutant, the long time vet you refer to and a friend of mine, was banned for arguing with Nordic, who basically owns the admin.  I personally stepped down because I grew tired of the constant source protection and other BS that goes on at OLM.   They banned my account 1 month after I voluntarily stepped down for speaking out about it.  Mighty1's ban was lifted by the same Mod who banned him in the first place. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 03:22:33 PM »
Oh boy.   Mutant, the long time vet you refer to and a friend of mine, was banned for arguing with Nordic, who basically owns the admin.  I personally stepped down because I grew tired of the constant source protection and other BS that goes on at OLM.   They banned my account 1 month after I voluntarily stepped down for speaking out about it.  Mighty1's ban was lifted by the same Mod who banned him in the first place. 

Interesting. A lot of drama there. Although there's a lot of good guys there I never liked the board. Too much censorship and to quick to ban. And mutant shouldn't have argue with Nordic. Didn't you know that he is god of sourceona and is guarded by the lions of hell and the angels in heaven.

Anyway, you were a pretty hard ass there yourself but still a good guy. You were a little hard on mighty1. BTW, I just tried today to check out the board you invited gh15 to and the link doesn't work. And gh15 doesn't have time to go on any other boards. That's why he has elfs. He's our god here and you have to come here to read the bible.

Anyway, post up the right link and I'll check out your board. Also, whether I agree with you or not I respect people who stick by and are loyal to their friends. We live in an age of malignant narcissism and people, when push comes to shove, only care about themselves, back stabbers everywhere. True blue loyalty is hard to find nowadays. You've always shown good character. 

Juice Authority

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 05:01:40 PM »
Interesting. A lot of drama there. Although there's a lot of good guys there I never liked the board. Too much censorship and to quick to ban. And mutant shouldn't have argue with Nordic. Didn't you know that he is god of sourceona and is guarded by the lions of hell and the angels in heaven.

Anyway, you were a pretty hard ass there yourself but still a good guy. You were a little hard on mighty1. BTW, I just tried today to check out the board you invited gh15 to and the link doesn't work. And gh15 doesn't have time to go on any other boards. That's why he has elfs. He's our god here and you have to come here to read the bible.

Anyway, post up the right link and I'll check out your board. Also, whether I agree with you or not I respect people who stick by and are loyal to their friends. We live in an age of malignant narcissism and people, when push comes to shove, only care about themselves, back stabbers everywhere. True blue loyalty is hard to find nowadays. You've always shown good character.  

There's drama on every board but when sponsor fees are placed ahead of member interests and safety and when repeated requests are made by staff to remove a sponsor are ignored then it's time to move on.  As for Nordic, he can go fuck himself with his own big dick.   He's a crybaby and a bully.  Is he/was a reliable source?  Sure, but he's an asshole and cries to the admin to have vets like Mutant banned for arguing with him.   All Mutant did was tell the truth about the origin of his blue tops.  Nordic would like people to believe his blue tops are "special" because they have the "ND" sticker on them, lol, when the fact of the matter many sources buy their blue tops from the same factory as Nordic.  No, Nordic didn't like Mutant exposing that fact so he had him banned.   

I chose to step down and another Mod was demoted over the reasons I stepped down.  The admin knew about THAT (former OLM sponsor) being MIA and likely busted, which has now been confirmed, and chose not to do anything, not even warn the members.   That's why I left OLM.   It wasn't until THAT's own staff at Gymbagg bailed on him did the admin remove THAT from OLM.   The members were never warned either.  

Since my departure, several OLM sponsors have been caught and called out at AB for selling counterfeit gear.   That was the thread at AB I invited GH15 chime in on.  AB is down right now but should be up soon.   Mighty1 and I have had our differences in past but he is in good standing at AB and his ban was lifted at OLM.  We don't censor people, edit posts or ban members for telling the truth or addressing issues.   AB is a "no censorship" board where free speech is encouraged. Mighty1 has a tendency to be rather long-winded, repetitive and even annoying at times but we're cool now.  I actually like the guy.  

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
There's drama on every board but when sponsor fees are placed ahead of member interests and safety and when repeated requests are made by staff to remove a sponsor are ignored then it's time to move on.  As for Nordic, he can go fuck himself with his own big dick.   He's a crybaby and a bully.  Is he/was a reliable source?  Sure, but he's an asshole and cries to the admin to have vets like Mutant banned for arguing with him.   All Mutant did was tell the truth about the origin of his blue tops.  Nordic would like people to believe his blue tops are "special" because they have the "ND" sticker on them, lol, when the fact of the matter many sources buy their blue tops from the same factory as Nordic.  No, Nordic didn't like Mutant exposing that fact so he had him banned.   

I chose to step down and another Mod was demoted over the reasons I stepped down.  The admin knew about THAT (former OLM sponsor) being MIA and likely busted, which has now been confirmed, and chose not to do anything, not even warn the members.   That's why I left OLM.   It wasn't until THAT's own staff at Gymbagg bailed on him did the admin remove THAT from OLM.   The members were never warned either.  

Since my departure, several OLM sponsors have been caught and called out at AB for selling counterfeit gear.   That was the thread at AB I invited GH15 chime in on.  AB is down right now but should be up soon.   Mighty1 and I have had our differences in past but he is in good standing at AB and his ban was lifted at OLM.  We don't censor people, edit posts or ban members for telling the truth or addressing issues.   AB is a "no censorship" board where free speech is encouraged. Mighty1 has a tendency to be rather long-winded, repetitive and even annoying at times but we're cool now.  I actually like the guy.  

whats AB?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »
Good post, JA. Now I really want to check out your board. But be warned that if GetBiggers start flooding your board you might have to start censoring. You know how nasty it gets over here.

BTW, does mutant know where Nordic gets his Red Tops?

Juice Authority

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »
Good post, JA. Now I really want to check out your board. But be warned that if GetBiggers start flooding your board you might have to start censoring. You know how nasty it gets over here.

BTW, does mutant know where Nordic gets his Red Tops?

The same factory as his blue tops, just with a different color top, lol.   If you order enough kits you can have them come with a pink top and call them "super special".   

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 11:36:14 PM »
The same factory as his blue tops, just with a different color top, lol.   If you order enough kits you can have them come with a pink top and call them "super special".   

And is this factory a source as well?  Starts with M with an X in there too??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answered
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 05:57:50 AM »
[quote author=
Hi GH15,
I just wanted to ask who you think is the best American-Female Singer.

Thank You.

Keep name off the forum. Thanks.

[/quote

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: pmq answered
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 05:59:33 AM »
gayer than having respect for women

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 08:07:29 AM »
who the hell doesnt want his/her name published ina question like that ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 08:38:45 AM »
The best American female singer is Babs Streisand JEWESS POWER BABY!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 09:02:23 AM »
They are trying to work out his identity and he's not stupid

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 10:16:36 AM »
gh15 have you ever had a gay thought about Johnnynoname?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
she like her drugs gh15

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 01:07:39 PM »

So are you saying that NOrdic's Blues are no good or that it's just like all the other Blue tops and same as the Red tops?

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 01:11:02 PM »
So are you saying that NOrdic's Blues are no good or that it's just like all the other Blue tops and same as the Red tops?
some blue tops are GREAT bro, it all depends on your source.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 01:12:01 PM »
some blue tops are GREAT bro, it all depends on your source.

Nordic

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »

how much for a rainbow assortment?