Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 3006 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 25, 2011, 01:09:50 AM »
Dear God...i have a chance to get norditropin simplexx 45iu pens from europe 180$ each, maybe a bit cheaper in bulk...you know if its a legit buy?...the seller has a safe-mail account, 8 letters starts with "h"...dont wanna tell more about the address if you post this on boards, gues your smart and knowledgeable enough to figure it out...so what you say, should i purchase? thx

-spude

npo purchasing of any hgh that come mixed already,,if come mized already it not good,,it will be destroy when get to you,,no gh survive this,,if come in original package and little poweder round ,,and yuo need mix yourself then yes but isf already mix then no,,nutropin depot went into never land this way,,you cant kep it stable no mater what you told,,the actual gh is good gh denemark gh is legit and good but you need it stable to you,,if you can go to pharma in denmark and get it and go hom ethen ok

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 01:15:47 AM »
thx gh15...yeah it wouldnt be bought straight from pharmacy, unfortunately... :'(

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 05:13:53 AM »
npo purchasing of any hgh that come mixed already,,if come mized already it not good,,it will be destroy when get to you,,no gh survive this,,if come in original package and little poweder round ,,and yuo need mix yourself then yes but isf already mix then no,,nutropin depot went into never land this way,,you cant kep it stable no mater what you told,,the actual gh is good gh denemark gh is legit and good but you need it stable to you,,if you can go to pharma in denmark and get it and go hom ethen ok

gh15 approved

God,does that include the kigtropin AQ version?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »
thx gh15...yeah it wouldnt be bought straight from pharmacy, unfortunately... :'(

When you say Norditropin pens, do you mean just that, or is it loose vials, perhaps even without labels? Or sometimes with a label that isn't an original label?

These have been plentiful in my area and I don't how much of it is legit to be honest, though lots of jacked guys use them and say they work, even when bought loose without labels. There's 3, 5 and 15mg vials and only difference is the color of the metal top... might get sold 3mg vials as 15mg if not in the know.

I remember it has a distinct smell but perhaps easy to make as I'm sure it's the additives in the solution.  :D

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 08:44:00 AM »
When you say Norditropin pens, do you mean just that, or is it loose vials, perhaps even without labels? Or sometimes with a label that isn't an original label?

These have been plentiful in my area and I don't how much of it is legit to be honest, though lots of jacked guys use them and say they work, even when bought loose without labels. There's 3, 5 and 15mg vials and only difference is the color of the metal top... might get sold 3mg vials as 15mg if not in the know.

I remember it has a distinct smell but perhaps easy to make as I'm sure it's the additives in the solution.  :D

I bought some and used them for 3 months if I remember well last year and they were fake

dude was buying empty pen and was putting water in it

he got his ass beat haha (not by me)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »
Ive used Kigtropin AQ that comes in 3ml/30iu cartridges, it worked well for me, i got results and when i tried in high doses of 10iu or more the side effects felt pretty bad, stuff kept me lean when i was on an all you can eat gh buffet everyday ;)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 08:46:14 AM »
I bought some and used them for 3 months if I remember well last year and they were fake

Good to hear he got a kicking, piece of shit deserved it for ripping off guys like that
Thunderdome approved

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 08:47:55 AM »
Good to hear he got a kicking, piece of shit deserved it for ripping off guys like that

I bought a fuck load of pen too, they were 160 or 170 for 15iu  :o

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 08:55:14 AM »

shit, thats expensive, hope you getting from a good source now
Thunderdome approved

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 08:56:13 AM »

15mg cartridges with labels...i read somewhere theres a lot of fakes in states, thought it could be a bit better in europe...but right now i think im not gonna risk my money...sticking to generic i suppose

I bought a fuck load of pen too, they were 160 or 170 for 15iu  :o

Damn you must be arich fella...i wouldnt even consider with that price...well if i got them straight from pharmacy with a prescription then maybe but thats not gonna happen... :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »
15mg cartridges with labels...i read somewhere theres a lot of fakes in states, thought it could be a bit better in europe...but right now i think im not gonna risk my money...sticking to generic i suppose

I'm in Sweden so even closer to the point of origin than you.  :D

Have you seen the product? Some of the ones I've seen have been in the plastic strip but haven't seen any boxes.

There's been thefts of large quantities of Norditropin... which is the only reason so much of it is on the black market. This product is highly controlled so theft is the only explanation it's on the black market here at that price... which is still cheap compared to pharmacy price.

Even when without labels competitors buy them and think they work great. I'm always skeptical, too much money to be made by selling plain water. I guess it's not impossible that some it is legit even without labels if stolen at some point in the production process.  :-\

I suppose it didn't have a strong smell then?

Ive used Kigtropin AQ that comes in 3ml/30iu cartridges, it worked well for me, i got results and when i tried in high doses of 10iu or more the side effects felt pretty bad, stuff kept me lean when i was on an all you can eat gh buffet everyday ;)

I remember Jintropin (forgot the company name) claiming their premixed GH was purer and more potent than the regular stuff. IIRC they even had some study showing this.

Edit. LOL  :D

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 09:50:53 AM »

South sweden??? cos if your upnorth guess im actually nearer in helsinki...
Yeah I actually read about those thefts some time ago...one of the few cases when i actually appreciate criminals and would definitely support them financially if had a chance  ;D ;D ;D
Havent seen the actual product yet, only pics...though, i know a couple of fellas around europe who purchased from that source...trying to get their opinions of matter, havent got a response yet
oh yes...jintropin manufacturer is genescience if remembered correctly

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 10:03:26 AM »
South sweden??? cos if your upnorth guess im actually nearer in helsinki...

Yes, Gothenburg. I think I saw this stuff for the first time about 10 years ago... no mail source nothing, couple hour boat ride source.  :D

I think I did three cartridges, essentially nothing, and haven't done it since. But it has been available even very recently from what I've heard.

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »

I suppose it didn't have a strong smell then?

I did not pay attention to that  :-\

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 11:05:43 AM »

Stav, you mind PM'ing me a source  8)

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 11:54:20 AM »
Stav, you mind PM'ing me a source  8)

for the pen ?

I bought them off the streets and the were junk, you don'T want none of that haha

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 03:28:54 PM »
I did not pay attention to that  :-\

The AQ i used had a smell to it
Thunderdome approved