Author Topic: Anderson Cooper Keeps Congresswoman Bachmann Honest  (Read 1558 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anderson Cooper Keeps Congresswoman Bachmann Honest
« on: January 25, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »

Bachmann invents her own facts  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Anderson Cooper Keeps Congresswoman Bachmann Honest
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 09:13:18 AM »

Bachmann invents her own facts  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

something she's done in the past and I suspect will continue to do in the future

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 09:28:50 AM »
Wow.  Pretty ignorant speech right there.  Bachmann is pretty weak on the history of this country. 

Abandon every hope...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »
HAHAHAHA.... CNN busted again telling a republican they were coming on the show to talk about one thing and then switching the topic on them at the last second...  I've seen them do that over and over.  The trick is up and I'm shocked they haven't had their asses sued off for doing it.

As far as Bachmann, I think she was talking about the people coming here through our history, not of a specific moment in history.  And what she said is true, many from different areas have come here for the American dream with high hopes and many here have believed in that including some of the founding fathers.  That there were also people who were against that may be true but is not her fucking point!!!!!!!!!! or the point that is important!!!!!!!!!!!!  Also by saying we were all treated the same, she was saying that we are all equal coming here and that is the intent of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anderson is pointing out the flaws.  Bachmann is correct in the intent and also the wishes of many throughout our history.  Anderson is picking out the people who stood against that to say Backmann is wrong and that is wrong of Anderson to do!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously doubt she did not know what slaves had to go through coming here or what they went through while they were here or what others went through like the Irish.  That is a fucking stupid interpretation of what she said.

This is a case of not worded well, not a case of got the facts wrong.  And keep in mind, in this day, a single sentence of worded wrong can get you in hot water no matter what you meant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »
anyone who bashes bachmann obviously hates women.

silly, isn't it?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 10:57:10 AM »
HAHAHAHA.... CNN busted again telling a republican they were coming on the show to talk about one thing and then switching the topic on them at the last second...  I've seen them do that over and over.  The trick is up and I'm shocked they haven't had their asses sued off for doing it.

As far as Bachmann, I think she was talking about the people coming here through our history, not of a specific moment in history.  And what she said is true, many from different areas have come here for the American dream with high hopes and many here have believed in that including some of the founding fathers.  That there were also people who were against that may be true but is not her fucking point!!!!!!!!!! or the point that is important!!!!!!!!!!!!  Also by saying we were all treated the same, she was saying that we are all equal coming here and that is the intent of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anderson is pointing out the flaws.  Bachmann is correct in the intent and also the wishes of many throughout our history.  Anderson is picking out the people who stood against that to say Backmann is wrong and that is wrong of Anderson to do!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously doubt she did not know what slaves had to go through coming here or what they went through while they were here or what others went through like the Irish.  That is a fucking stupid interpretation of what she said.

This is a case of not worded well, not a case of got the facts wrong.  And keep in mind, in this day, a single sentence of worded wrong can get you in hot water no matter what you meant.

Great post and i agree 100%.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 11:08:09 AM »
And CNN wonders by o one watches that crap.   ::)  ::)

I guess unless someone stands up trashing america 24/7 they dont any cred overthere and MSNBC.   Chalk it up to more crappola from the panzies, pussies, patsies, and punk bitches in the guilt ridden left.     

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 12:23:41 PM »
Coopers no pussy.  He's been crushing it for years.  Bachmann is just the latest in a long string of politicians who he's dominated. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »
Coopers no pussy.  He's been crushing it for years.  Bachmann is just the latest in a long string of politicians who he's dominated. 

Not to mention other fairies in his newsroom probably in the urinal.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »
Arguing with a video clip.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
Coopers no pussy.  He's been crushing it for years.  Bachmann is just the latest in a long string of politicians who he's dominated.  
Cooper is an idiot tool...  end of story.  The best thing that could happen to Cooper is another major hurricane... and the best thing that could happen for the people watching Cooper in a hurricane is to see a loose section of sheet metal flying across the screen at 160 MPH...  Other than that, there's no interest in his idiot show.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 03:17:26 PM »
Cooper is an idiot tool...  end of story.  The best thing that could happen to Cooper is another major hurricane... and the best thing that could happen for the people watching CNN is a loose section of sheet metal flying across the screen at 160 MPH...  Other than that, there's no interest in his idiot show.

Maybe he needs a new boyfriend?   

I hear Olbermann is available.