Author Topic: New Footage Reveals Moon Landing A Hoax  (Read 5320 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
New Footage Reveals Moon Landing A Hoax
« on: January 26, 2011, 12:45:29 PM »
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: New Footage Reveals Moon Landing A Hoax
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 02:02:36 PM »
That's not New Leaked Footage and it doesn't prove a hoax. ::)

I proved we landed on the moon.  Nobody here was willing to dispute the evidence in that thread.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:05:37 AM »
http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Moon_Landing_Hoax_Apollo_17-_Disneys_Obvious_Fake_Dog_Rock_Wags
more proof they landed on the moon.  If he was saying stuff they didn't like in the "studio," they could have cut it right away and started fresh.  Yet they continue talking after he makes comments that you are interpreting as odd but that may not be odd.

Feel free to address my proof of our moon landing thread if you can... My guess is that you can't.  Matching actual pictures of the moon with the moon landing images, you fail... We landed on the moon buddy...  Yea I know you won't because you don't want to reply to me... like I give a shit ahahahaha..

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 11:45:06 AM »
They landed, give it a break  ;D
Just Do It

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 04:25:35 PM »
They landed, give it a break  ;D

Yeah landed in a film studio mock up in the desert of Nevada and Hollywood...COuld that be why they never went back?  :D
C

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 06:06:41 PM »
So why didn't the Russians/Soviets call their bluff? If they didn't go there and both were in the space race, why didn't the russians call them out?

Why is it so hard to believe they made it to the moon? We've had great technology for a VERY long time.

I do believe in conspiracies but I really do believe they made it to the moon, I would bet on it.
Just Do It

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 06:12:37 PM »
So why didn't the Russians/Soviets call their bluff? If they didn't go there and both were in the space race, why didn't the russians call them out?

Why is it so hard to believe they made it to the moon? We've had great technology for a VERY long time.

I do believe in conspiracies but I really do believe they made it to the moon, I would bet on it.

You obviously missed the boat entirely. The Russians?soviets very much didi call out america on the phony footage and there are documentaries and youtube clips of them calling america out. A famous documentary was THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON where even well known scientist and political figures knew of the hoax and did all they could to keep it contained. Look for the DARK SIDE OF THE MOON under GOogle videos. Many tried to dismiss it, but all your questions are answered in that documentary. THere was even a movie called CAPRICORN ONE that in a clever way addresses the hoax and showed how it was done. There are many Youtube vids that show the mistakes made in the Hollywood sets used in making the FAKE LANDING. Just type in MOON LANDING HOAX in YT and you will see what really happened.
C

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 06:26:57 PM »
I'll try not to open up too many cans of worms here....

So the Russians thought/knew it was a hoax - so since it was a "hoax"  the Russians have less to worry about. If your rival claims he went to the moon, and you know he didn't, than obviously you have less to fear since they don't have the weapons/tech they claim.

If the U.S faked it, they were obviously trying to flex their "muscles" and show the Russians who's the boss. But the Russians KNEW it was fake so what did that accomplish exactly?

Just Do It

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »

So the Russians thought/knew it was a hoax - so since it was a "hoax"  the Russians have less to worry about. If your rival claims he went to the moon, and you know he didn't, than obviously you have less to fear since they don't have the weapons/tech they claim.

If the U.S faked it, they were obviously trying to flex their "muscles" and show the Russians who's the boss. But the Russians KNEW it was fake so what did that accomplish exactly?

Here is what was accomplished. A couple of years before this supposed moon landing the Russians were the first to launch a satellite into space...it was called SPUTNICK. This accomplishment made america look quite IMPOTENT as american has always lauded itself as being so superior to every other nation. For the sake of not being out done, america had its president at the time: Kennedy, announce that it was going to go to the moon. Essentially one upping Russia on these space adventures. Russia soon sent up dogs, monkeys and then men into space all to americas chagrin. America then planned this fake moon launch and landing to try and keep its facade of superiority. Much in the form of specialized cameras, fake moon landscape effects, television and radio announcements made america and the whole world excited about this event of travel to the moon...which dwarfed Russias actual adventure into space.

Once america pulled off this hoax it sat back on its laurels never to try again returning to the moon or going any further into space to places such as Mars or beyond. As a matter of fact america has never returned to the moon nor will it allow investigators to see the ACTUAL mission capsule (they only show a model) neither will they allow anyone to investigate the supposed space suits or the infamous back packs that accomplished everything from providing oxygen, humidity, carbon dioxide cleansing, pressurization, air conditioning... of which no suit today regardless of cost is capable of doing despite the more advanced technology of this time...so how did they accomplish it then?

The Russians are still ahead of the americans as they are still the only people to perfect staying in space for extended periods of time, building space stations etc. America had to learn from teh Ruskies how to do that.

So when it is all said, it is all about dick measuring (I hate to have to say that), and keeping the facade of being greater.
C

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 08:35:21 PM »
Great way to boost a bunch of tax dollars if you ask me
P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 08:53:04 PM »
I find it amazing that certain people will post UFO videos, and illuminati shit and aliens controlling your mind stuff, but they can't believe that we landed on the moon.........LOL.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 09:56:12 AM »
I find it amazing that certain people will post UFO videos, and illuminati shit and aliens controlling your mind stuff, but they can't believe that we landed on the moon.........LOL.
Agreed

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 11:23:16 AM »

I guess those "certain people" are smart enough to realize that the illuminati exist, that UFOs are a strong possibility, but are not fooled by HOAXED pictures, video and a lack of all evidence of a supposed moon landing. But you can continue to believe it if you want...Those "certain people" will not stop your belief.... There is a place in teh world for your type..I mean, someone has to keep Santa Claus alive.  ;D
C

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »

The "Russians" like the "Americans" are controlled by certain elite bloodlines. And there are rules that all elite bloodlines must follow.  The end game is about control and a One World Government. Its not exactly set in stone on how these elite bloodlines reach that goal. Many factors come into play. But Propaganda like faking a moon landing is looked at by all players as a genius move. The Russians simply tip their cap and make adjustments based on the world around them. "They" are playing a game is all. And there are rules to the game.