Author Topic: Keith D Jones foundation  (Read 8561 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Keith D Jones foundation
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 02:17:12 PM »
Ron, thank you for cleaning this thread up after a certain someone made a complete mockery of it

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 02:19:05 PM »
Ron, thank you for cleaning this thread up after a certain someone made a complete mockery of it

Every muscle above this guys SHOULDERS don't seem to be working

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »
Everything muscle above this guys SHOULDERS seem to not be working

I know

what a weirdo .  that dude used this thread as a means to belittle Getbiggers and to disgrace that great name of Keith jones

RIP Noworries

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »
FYI I have decied to keep my dads name alive and start a foundation in his name. Keith D Jones foundation. My dad was a very active member in Hawaii with local charity goups. He loved helping kids with disabilities and dis-advantaged kids. He always came up with creative ways of getting the community involed in rasing money for kids and families in need. He would hold lift-a-thons; blow up hott water ballons; and arm wrestling shows. I hope to be able to come up with more ways and still use some of his many ideas. So, myself and some of my dads closest friends have come together and started this foundation. I have his new website keithdjonesfoundation.or g, now it is in the works still so the site isnt what I want it to be but, it is a start. I also have already registered the foundation in the state of Hawaii, but it will take up to 2-3 weeks to get my FEIN, but I have already set up a paypal account in my dad name admin@keithdjonesfoundation.org

If you would like to help in lieu of flowers I am asking if everyone could please make a donation via paypal.com with the email  admin@keithdjonesfoundation.org  and everyone who make a donation, Iweather it be BIG or small I  will mail you a glass pebble magnet with my VERY HANDSOME daddy's face(Keith Jones)   

Mahalo Nui Loa

We are sorry for your loss. Your father was a very funny man, we enjoyed many of his stories and his mostly friendly rivalries with other posters on this board.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 02:40:13 PM »

Two people we've come to know over the years, and who have provided us with much needed laughs. Let's hope, wherever they are, they're joking about farts.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 02:46:22 PM »
Two people we've come to know over the years, and who have provided us with much needed laughs. Let's hope, wherever they are, they're joking about farts.
I agree with Keith being one of the two but we got to consider Chevy Chase or Gene Hackman as supporting role.

dustin

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
Once Ron verifies this I will make an immediate donation.

My deepest condolences.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »
fire2b12  -- is this you in the middle?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 05:34:30 PM »
Can Ron please verify this is actually Keith's son and not some random guy trying to milk people for some money?  It is the internet and this is Getbig afterall...

mutation money?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 05:38:08 PM »
this whole onlyme thing is just crazy.  :(

i can't remember another long-timer passing away.

am i missing someone?

x3

Back around 1999 there was some 60 year old gay man always lurking in the chat rooms.

He was from the Miami area. And he was always offering to fly young dudes out to his house. Of course he was expecting some cock in return.

One day he disapeared, then someone who knew him and met him said he died.

I forgot his screen name. But he was LITERALLY in here 24/7 in 98 and 99. He was the mascot and the icon of gay, old shmoes hunting young muscle ass. He was legendary.

RIP

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2011, 12:12:37 AM »
Pictures?
[/quote

yeah i my dads daughter(keith or onlyme) nO pictures sorry, my dad always said what crazies were on this site :) j/p   plus vince keeps posting pictures of me anyway. i really hope that some of you guys from the getbig site will be at my dads service. i would love to meet you all

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 12:22:22 AM »
This is a great thing to do for your father and the people it will help.  God bless.

thank you, my dad was a great man , a smart man, and my bestfriend. all this writing has really been helping me heal. its so hard to sleep, eat, and just doing daily things i find really hard. he was my rock, i called him for everything(spelling, math, homework, and jsut to tell him i loved him)  my younger sister is having a really hard time with this. i am just really mad at him, he didnt take care of himself for me and for my sister and for his grandkids.

i just want my kids to know all the great thing that my dad did even when he wasnt given the best hand in life, he worked hard to get the best and never gave up. he loved his family and wanted only the best for them. he was a great friend to many and was always willing to give(sometimes to much) but thats who my dad was. he loved people and he wanted people to love him.

this foundation his to carry all his love over to kids who need it. kids whos families need support in helping make sure that their kids dont get left behind. i am still in the works for what charities i am going to be giving to , but i will make sure that i keep everyone posted.

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 12:30:30 AM »
Nice he had some old stories I enjoyed. I'll match whatever Goodrum contibutes.

very funny hahaha. NOT

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2011, 01:22:12 AM »
not sure if my dad ever shared this with you guys. but his leg was hurting him, he did try to keep the faith and hope for the best that it would 1 day stop and.. please know that he isnt hurting anymore and is happy and has his perfect body again. and is watching over all of us

fire2b12

• Getbig II
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2011, 01:23:53 AM »
fire2b12  -- is this you in the middle?

it sure is. where do you guys find these pictures???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2011, 03:11:16 AM »
keith seemed to be a strong guy mentally as well, these pics look fuckin painfull

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2011, 07:18:11 AM »
not sure if my dad ever shared this with you guys. but his leg was hurting him, he did try to keep the faith and hope for the best that it would 1 day stop and.. please know that he isnt hurting anymore and is happy and has his perfect body again. and is watching over all of us

Did your dad ever consider amputation?  My dad had a swollen foot from mainly diabetes (that wasn't as bad as those pics of Keith) and he had his leg amputated below the knee and now he's content to walk on a prosthetic leg or occasionally use an electric wheelchair.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2011, 10:47:09 AM »
it sure is. where do you guys find these pictures???

Well then Fire2b12... Your a very pretty Lady :)

Sorry about your dad... really nice man online and im sure in person too... almost all hawaiians i know are ( i eat alot of Hawaiian bbq haha) are very happy and welcoming people....
But damn that was a horrible Spider bite sorry again to hear he passed away

PUMP
IN
PEACE

And i'll see about what i can do in a donation in your fathers foundation too

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2011, 12:51:40 PM »
Keith was one of the guys who kept these boards fun,  he'll be missed...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2011, 12:56:17 PM »
Keith was one of the guys who kept these boards fun,  he'll be missed...

X2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2011, 11:48:59 PM »
Will there be a course in spider bite prevention and treatment? ??? I really never knew spiders could be that deadly and dangerous. It's information everyone should know!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2011, 05:08:42 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 08:31:47 AM »
WHAT IS THE FUNERAL INFORMATION?

chaos