Author Topic: 5-year-old brings loaded gun to Palatka pre-kindergarten class  (Read 2694 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 5-year-old brings loaded gun to Palatka pre-kindergarten class
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »
i really think a much heavier amount of blame falls on the brainwashers.....certain ly the brainwashed should at some point take on a more responsible approach, but it is going to be very difficult, if not impossible, to change course now.

It's ironic that when i lived in your awesome state that I was very unplugged to the outside world....worked 12 hr days, was eating game and garden grown veggies at night, fishing on the weekends and drinking beer with my boss almost every night.....he was a very intelligent guy who had been everywhere and did everything.....just shot the breeze on all types of topics..... it was a great time and probably some of the most relaxing days of my life.
Wyoming or Colorado? 

I'm kinda from both states lol...  I live in both states swiching back and forth, born in colorado raised in Wyoming, both parents from Wyoming.  So I'm always talking about one or the other here which probably confuses people lol....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 12:17:10 PM »
Wyoming or Colorado? 

I'm kinda from both states lol...  I live in both states swiching back and forth, born in colorado raised in Wyoming, both parents from Wyoming.  So I'm always talking about one or the other here which probably confuses people lol....

Ever come to NYC? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »

Ever come to NYC? 
Nope, the closest I've been is to NY is DC.  Been all sorts of other places when I was younger, never made it to NYC.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »
Nope, the closest I've been is to NY is DC.  Been all sorts of other places when I was younger, never made it to NYC.

Pussy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 12:26:53 PM »
Wyoming or Colorado? 

Colorado.  It was a tiny town, Eagle, near Vail and Avon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 12:28:10 PM »
Nope, the closest I've been is to NY is DC.  Been all sorts of other places when I was younger, never made it to NYC.

Man o man.   Its a concrete jungle for sure.  

This is why this country is so wierd sometimes.   Wyoming or Montana seems like a different planet to me.     You and I are both "americans" in that sense, but share such a different experience.   

You deal with wild beasts like bears, elk, racoons, etc  I deal with illegals, mooches, welfare queens, hustlers, dealers, scammers, etc.   

You deal with trees, mountains, dirt roads, I deal with pot holes, red lights, traffic, meter maids, insane tolls, etc.   

You deal with main street strips, i deal with bodegas, box stores filled with ghetto trash and scum, etc

Just different life man.           

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 12:41:20 PM »
You from NYC?

GW is from "The Bridge"  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »
Colorado.  It was a tiny town, Eagle, near Vail and Avon.
been up there many times.  Usually spend my time father north around Estes Park and north to the Poudre River area.  Fucking yea,.. some sites that rival any in the world imo...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
been up there many times.  Usually spend my time father north around Estes Park and north to the Poudre River area.  Fucking some sites that rival any in the world imo...

I know the feeling well Hugo.  Some sites where I live rival the world.    ;D  ;D  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »
been up there many times.  Usually spend my time father north around Estes Park and north to the Poudre River area.  Fucking yea,.. some sites that rival any in the world imo...

Absolutely.  Everybody should visit that area of the west at least one time. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 12:54:21 PM »
I know the feeling well Hugo.  Some sites where I live rival the world.    ;D  ;D  ;D

uh yea... Not so much lol...  You're going to have to take a break from that crap and come out to Colorado for a week.  I mean the city doesn't have anything to offer here, but I bet you'd have fun in the rockies for a bit.  Awesome stuff.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
I was referring to Mogadishu, Dehli, Moombai, etc.    ;D  ;D  ;D 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 01:12:39 PM »
I was referring to Mogadishu, Dehli, Moombai, etc.    ;D  ;D  ;D 
odd choices but suit yourself...  There's nothing like frying up a nice trout for dinner and waking up to sourdough pancakes, bacon and eggs while looking out at some of the most amazing views imaginable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 01:15:37 PM »
odd choices but suit yourself...  There's nothing like frying up a nice trout for dinner and waking up to sourdough pancakes, bacon and eggs while looking out at some of the most amazing views imaginable.

I get that same warm fuzzy feeling myself thinking about little hoopties blasting Spanish music, EMS sirens, seeing illegals packed in landscaping trucks, watching meter maids terrorize people, and seeing welfare queens at the bus stop with 5 kids. 

Home on the range.   I'm gonna shed a tear at the sentimentality.    ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2011, 01:22:49 PM »
I get that same warm fuzzy feeling myself thinking about little hoopties blasting Spanish music, EMS sirens, seeing illegals packed in landscaping trucks, watching meter maids terrorize people, and seeing welfare queens at the bus stop with 5 kids. 

Home on the range.   I'm gonna shed a tear at the sentimentality.    ;D

lol... assss... dude, what the fuck are you doing... save your soul and get the hell out of there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »
lol... assss... dude, what the fuck are you doing... save your soul and get the hell out of there.

Trying bro - its not easy.   I have my building for sale now.  As soon as I sell it - i'm gone.   Probably Fairfield CT area.   Family considerations.   If I had my first preference, I would go to Texas, but that is not happening any time soon.   .     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2011, 01:30:29 PM »

Trying bro - its not easy.   I have my building for sale now.  As soon as I sell it - i'm gone.   Probably Fairfield CT area.   Family considerations.   If I had my first preference, I would go to Texas, but that is not happening any time soon.   .      
Have you been to Texas?  No offense to Texans, there are some great people down there but I wouldn't want to live there...

Tony, if you read this bro, sorry.... Just being honest...  I would be miserable in Texas.  The only thing that would make me happy living there is your fucking grocery bills... Somehow you fuckers get away with living in the 50's price wise.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2011, 01:34:01 PM »

Trying bro - its not easy.   I have my building for sale now.  As soon as I sell it - i'm gone.   Probably Fairfield CT area.   Family considerations.   If I had my first preference, I would go to Texas, but that is not happening any time soon.   .     
ohhh, what about Vermont?... It's not far away... I have fucking wet dreams about living there lol....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »
ohhh, what about Vermont?... It's not far away... I have fucking wet dreams about living there lol....

i need to be within 90 minutes of NYC for the time being.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2011, 01:40:41 PM »
i need to be within 90 minutes of NYC for the time being.   
how much you wanting to sell your building for and is it big enough to set up a lightbulb factory in?  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
how much you wanting to sell your building for and is it big enough to set up a lightbulb factory in?  :D

Its a small office building.   At this pont,I just want to get out of here.  Sick of looking at the shit stains of society with 5 kids on welfare, abusing store owners, etc. 

Funny thing is that if you want to get away from the animals and savages around here, you have to go to the Bronx Zoo about 5 minutes down the road from me.    ;D  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
Its a small office building.   At this pont,I just want to get out of here.  Sick of looking at the shit stains of society with 5 kids on welfare, abusing store owners, etc. 

Funny thing is that if you want to get away from the animals and savages around here, you have to go to the Bronx Zoo about 5 minutes down the road from me.    ;D  ;D

back in the day when you had to pay a few bucks to the local "protection fund" was it any better?  Serious question... Or do you still pay and it's still shit?  Or was it always shit?  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »
back in the day when you had to pay a few bucks to the local "protection fund" was it any better?  Serious question... Or do you still pay and it's still shit?  Or was it always shit?  :-\

My old nabe of Morris Park was mob run and great.   Nothing ever happened at all, streets clean, no violence, no scum, no welfare pigs with their 5 slobs in tow, etc.  Where I am now ued to be all Irish, but with the economy, they are all going back to Ireland as there was a lot of illegal irish arond here.   

The nabe is going to shit with them leaving and we are getting an influx of bums from across the bridge.  They are also trying to build a homeless shelter nearby ad everyone here is livid and wants to string up these politicians backing this.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2011, 02:39:52 PM »
My old nabe of Morris Park was mob run and great.   Nothing ever happened at all, streets clean, no violence, no scum, no welfare pigs with their 5 slobs in tow, etc.  Where I am now ued to be all Irish, but with the economy, they are all going back to Ireland as there was a lot of illegal irish arond here.  

The nabe is going to shit with them leaving and we are getting an influx of bums from across the bridge.  They are also trying to build a homeless shelter nearby ad everyone here is livid and wants to string up these politicians backing this.  
So it would be better having your clan having your back then...  and it would be ok to be tossing them a few greenbacks monthly to have it so?  From what you said that sounds like the case...

That doesn't go on anymore or does it?