Author Topic: What do you guys think of Lynn Samuels?  (Read 3951 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What do you guys think of Lynn Samuels?
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:40:41 PM »
She runs Liberal Left Wing Radio, on Sirius....

She was previously known for her liberal stance on predominantly conservative talk radio station WABC, where she was a host for over a decade. She was regularly on-the-air noon-2pm immediately after Rush Limbaugh's fledgling 10am-noon NY show (which continued, in syndication, noon-2pm).

Samuels is known for her thick New York accent and frank approach towards life and politics. Her presentation often includes colorful metaphors including "f-bombs" and other curse words. In addition, she runs a news blog, where she updates daily links to news stories and promotes her Sirius Satellite Radio show.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: What do you guys think of Lynn Samuel?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:41:15 PM »
Who?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What do you guys think of Lynn Samuels?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »
HUH?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 01:46:31 PM »
She isa real pisser.   I used to listen to her back in the day on 770.    Shes' a whiny hippy lib, but funny as hell. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 01:47:51 PM »
She isa real pisser.   I used to listen to her back in the day on 770.    Shes' a whiny hippy lib, but funny as hell. 

She made some news today... that you may find interesting, 333386.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »
She made some news today... that you may find interesting, 333386.

Like what?   She is old and fat what news could she make?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
Like what?   She is old and fat what news could she make?   

Lynn Samuels says Obama should be impeached because he is an illegal immigrant.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 01:53:53 PM »
you listened to a lib?   Fuck you, we need to hear the rest of this story...  Are you a converted lib?  Do tell...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 01:57:25 PM »
Lynn Samuels says Obama should be impeached because he is an illegal immigrant.

It's looking like this is a strong possibility...  I hate to admit it...

But are we really sure we want to be pushing this to the finally conclusion?  The end may legally be Biden as President.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 01:57:44 PM »
you listened to a lib?   Fuck you, we need to hear the rest of this story...  Are you a converted lib?  Do tell...

I like Ron Kuby a lot.   She was good because she was funny and not a partisan hack.   Sheis whiney as shit, and sunds very ethnic N.Y., but she is funny.      

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »
you listened to a lib?   Fuck you, we need to hear the rest of this story...  Are you a converted lib?  Do tell...

:)

DU is going nuts about it.

hugo, as a moderator who commonly moves 'birther' threads to the CT board... I ask you to reconsider.

it's newsworthy - it directly affects teh 2012 elections.  You surely saw the concerted right-wing effort to discreit 911 Truthers who were factually correct on things.  Now we see such an effort from the left-wing.

it's no longer a fringe CT... it's a legitimate issue about legality of office.  Why hide it in the CT board when people from the left - and right - and center - see it as a legit political issue for discussion?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »

hugo, as a moderator who commonly moves 'birther' threads to the CT board... I ask you to reconsider.

it's newsworthy - it directly affects teh 2012 elections.  You surely saw the concerted right-wing effort to discreit 911 Truthers who were factually correct on things.  Now we see such an effort from the left-wing.

it's no longer a fringe CT... it's a legitimate issue about legality of office.  Why hide it in the CT board when people from the left - and right - and center - see it as a legit political issue for discussion?

I wonder whatname blacken posts uder.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 02:00:22 PM »
It's looking like this is a strong possibility...  I hate to admit it...

But are we really sure we want to be pushing this to the finally conclusion?  The end may legally be Biden as President.

it won't be biden, IMO... it'll get stalled until it's obvious and states pass legislation... THEN it'll be Obama retiring to be with family (or some other lame excuse)... and Hilary easily grabbing the 2012 nomination.  And we'll never know about obama, it'll just be a 'what if' for bored CTers to discuss years down the road.

It's a legit issue though - it directly affects future leadership.  not like some event 10 or 70 years ago.  And it's no longer 'fringe' issue when it's discussed on Meet the Press every sunday and 10 states are enacting legislation.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 02:01:46 PM »
Hillary for Democratic nominee.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »
Again - Obama can make this issue go away for $15.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 02:03:37 PM »

actually I've only moved one thread to the CT forum and in a few days I thought it was wrong that I did that so I moved it back to the political forum and sent a PM to 3333 letting him know I moved it back.

So I don't "commonly" move birther threads...  I only moved one and ended up moving it back to political on my own accord without any complaints but my own.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 02:04:43 PM »
I wonder whatname blacken posts uder.   

i use 333386 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »
What are the odds this makes it into a courtroom?

I suspect a COLB will pop up out of thin air.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 02:10:13 PM »
it won't be biden, IMO... it'll get stalled until it's obvious and states pass legislation... THEN it'll be Obama retiring to be with family (or some other lame excuse)... and Hilary easily grabbing the 2012 nomination.  And we'll never know about obama, it'll just be a 'what if' for bored CTers to discuss years down the road.

It's a legit issue though - it directly affects future leadership.  not like some event 10 or 70 years ago.  And it's no longer 'fringe' issue when it's discussed on Meet the Press every sunday and 10 states are enacting legislation.
No, it will be Biden off the start and possibly to the end... If the birt cirt issue looks to be absolute and the numbers in congress go against him, most likely Obama will resign and Biden will be president.  I doubt it would play out with a different outcome.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 02:22:05 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 02:23:58 PM »
actually I've only moved one thread to the CT forum and in a few days I thought it was wrong that I did that so I moved it back to the political forum and sent a PM to 3333 letting him know I moved it back.

So I don't "commonly" move birther threads...  I only moved one and ended up moving it back to political on my own accord without any complaints but my own.

You're a good man.  Even if you did nationalize venez oil.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 02:28:08 PM »
No, it will be Biden off the start and possibly to the end... If the birt cirt issue looks to be absolute and the numbers in congress go against him, most likely Obama will resign and Biden will be president.  I doubt it would play out with a different outcome.

he'd veto it.  the dem senate wouldn't let it go anywhere.  a backroom deal woudl be made that he just won't run again.  he'd threaten to sink the economy or another 911...you don't think the market really falling 1000 points in a half hour was a fat finger, did ya?  ;)

it would be too damaging to the office of the presidency. same reaso nixon never got prosecuted, nor bush investigated. 

it'd just be a quiet deal, he'd announce sooner rather than later to let hilary start running, etc. 

no way he resigns.  Too tumultuous an economic time for that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »

This guy lays the smack down on Sputnik.   Brutal.