Author Topic: Bachmann plan would cut veterans benefits  (Read 1799 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Bachmann plan would cut veterans benefits
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »
Bachmann’s phone number is (202) 225-2331.

She's already heard my 2 cents. They can shove it up their ass. As bad as Palin is at times, she's appears to be a nice person....Backmann is both clinically stupid and a bitch.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 01:54:21 PM »
Calm down bro. They aint gonna touch vets money. They cant, its sickening to think anyone dem or repub would even think of that. But it wont happen..
Anyways, where are you now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 02:00:20 PM »
Should deport every illegal and their anchor bombs as well as end all welfare and ue to single people. 

Cut off all foreign aid. 

Cut off medicaid to dopers and deadbeats.

End the corporate welfare to too big to fail banks. 

Sell off land

Etc etc. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »
Home....I've got a little over a year until I'm back in Afghanistan. I don't trust these guys. I don't think they'll touch benefits but they're all gonna go after defense, there's to much money there and there people...left or right generally have zero clue on defense. Gates tried to get ahead of them and cut a little bit...they took what he did and are going to do alot more. I'm looking forward to the 1970's Army redux.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 02:08:15 PM »
Sadly, since we are doing nothing to grow the economy, nothing to deal w our debt, nothing to be energy independent, nothing to keep the dollar solvent, nothing to tame the imminent and mounting inflation bomb ahead, fiscal austerity will be imposed on everyone whether we like it or not.

HH6 - trump has a few clips to where he said if we simply put a small tarriff on chinese shit, we could wipe away our deficit and debts within no time. 

However the ball-less hacks in DC won't do aquat.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 02:12:03 PM »
We could do alot. Instead Barry talks about trains nobody wants...and solar power.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 02:12:17 PM »
Sadly, since we are doing nothing to grow the economy, nothing to deal w our debt, nothing to be energy independent, nothing to keep the dollar solvent, nothing to tame the imminent and mounting inflation bomb ahead, fiscal austerity will be imposed on everyone whether we like it or not.
HH6 - trump has a few clips to where he said if we simply put a small tarriff on chinese shit, we could wipe away our deficit and debts within no time. 
They are drug testing welfare recipiants.. i do like that

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 03:10:22 PM »

Krugman has been saying that for a while now. 
Abandon every hope...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 04:47:58 AM »
AGREED.,

Also agreed with his point about the top 1% tax cuts.  They didn't do shit but make the rich, richer - and they were just as despicable as the bottom 10% living on welfare while smoking pot and making 5 babies.

Since most of us fall in the middle of these two groups, we should issue a big middle finger to ANY politician who wanted to give the top 1% some break and the bottom 10% who won't get off their asses and work.  You slash both of these groups and the economy turns around tomorrow.  

Good post

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 05:57:15 AM »
thank you whork.  and I don't think my post it political at all... screw th ereally rich, screw the really lazy/poor who are using benefits.

Stop making the middle chunk of us pay for everything.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 01:43:28 AM »
Bachmann’s phone number is (202) 225-2331.

She's already heard my 2 cents. They can shove it up their ass. As bad as Palin is at times, she's appears to be a nice person....Backmann is both clinically stupid and a bitch.

Thank you