Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79514 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2011, 09:01:37 AM »
Fatpanda won't recover

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2011, 09:31:50 AM »

Eh....excess verbiage doesn't impress me in the slightest. You people talk like comic book villains and pat yourselves on the back over nothing......boring

Groink, your posts seldom, consist, of more than x20 words!! I would not mention/reefer to the use of the English language/linguistics if I were you........
I see Mrs Grionk is back, & in full back-peddle mode - fat, greasy, Scottish, Aspartame riddled, filth that he is.
Oh no, Fat-Panda, you will not be getting of that lightly - my obese, doughnut fan. The Get-Biger's that have seen this thread/participated, will NEVER let you forget it/live it down!! LOLOLOLOLZ - I have the link saved on my external hard-drive, for future reference  ;) sleep tight...........

Although, I have to admit for comedic value, I would not have missed it for the world  ;D - I LOLOLOLOLZ'ed my self off the chair on numerous occasions, hahahahahahahaha - what a fcuking loser you are, dude, just take an over-dose - save your-self the pain of another x20 years of being YOU - just a suggestion & a fervent prayer...............

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2011, 10:22:29 AM »
i would like to say sorry for everyone who were exposed to this pathetic thread.

my plans were delayed by a week and i went out with my buddies on friday for a few drinks, and some dog racing.

i got a few big wins and a few drinks turned into a very wild night.

when i returned home very drunk - i had a look here saw what has been said by the and lost it  :-[

given that you had posted the following as well,  I HIGHLY doubt you have ever went out for drinks with your friend

fuck yeah  :D

looks great, i honestly didn't want that trailer to end.

loved superman floating at the sun, and he was a bit darker too.  8)

i wonder if one day marvel/disney will also buy dc and combine the universes into one  8)

just admit that you had a shitty night on WOW

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2011, 10:26:34 AM »
given that you had posted the following as well,  I HIGHLY doubt you have ever went out for drinks with your friend

just admit that you had a shitty night on WOW

lol
pwned

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2011, 12:42:53 PM »

Groink, your posts seldom, consist, of more than x20 words!! I would not mention/reefer to the use of the English language/linguistics if I were you........
I see Mrs Grionk is back, & in full back-peddle mode - fat, greasy, Scottish, Aspartame riddled, filth that he is.
Oh no, Fat-Panda, you will not be getting of that lightly - my obese, doughnut fan. The Get-Biger's have seen this thread/participated, will NEVER let you forget it/live it down!! LOLOLOLOLZ - I have the link saved on my external hard-drive, for future reference  ;) sleep tight...........

Although, I have to admit for comedic value, I would not have missed it for the world  ;D - I LOLOLOLOLZ'ed my self off the chair on numerous occasions, hahahahahahahaha - what a fcuking loser you are, dude, just take an over-dose - save your-self the pain of another x20 years of being YOU - just a suggestion & a fervent prayer...............

PT.

I'd rather read a 20 word FUNNY post than 6 paragraphs of ham handed drivel by some John Cleese  wannbe.

BTW there is a Ms. Groink and she is a very lovely woman......project your homosexual agenda elsewhere.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »

The only thing more disturbing than that clip is fatpanda's post.

w8m8

« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »
I'd rather read a 20 word FUNNY post than 6 paragraphs of ham handed drivel by some John Cleese  wannbe.

BTW there is a Ms. Groink and she is a very lovely woman......project your homosexual agenda elsewhere.

Take the dare, Groink, fuck off for six months.

NOBODY would miss you.

This, de facto nugget, leaves you cold to the core, such is the vacuous vessel that you are.

Groink, so singularly consumed by the reality that sees him dedicating a goodly quanta of energy to Getbig; a deluded dickbag, coughing up a most crude of contributions to this particular web forum, within which, he is fuck all.

Oh, the sweet, perverted paradox.

You are nothing here, perpetually positioned upon the peripheral.

Go on, prove me wrong, oh, but you won't; you can't, can you?

You are addicted to this place, it devours you.

A truly sad man.

Oh and, by the way, my voice, my prose, in fact my entire superior personage, could, without impediment (and by way of a most marvelous employment of cavalier, condescending connotation) whip the [cheap, Kmart] panties from the fat, flee-ridden bag of flatulence that passes for your aesthetically challenged wife. Again, another reality that doth deliver immense vexation upon your easily taxed mind.

Oh to be you, scum of the earth Groink, king of the steroid deniers, living the Getbig dream.

hahahaha, oh brother.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2011, 01:28:18 PM »

i'm happy to meet him scotland style i.e. knives at the ready. - in london no less.

I recommend that you take a break from Getbig and get a perspective on life. You are hurting yourself by doing this.

NN

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »
Solid thread. Strong potential.
a

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2011, 01:59:39 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »

NOBODY would miss you.

This, de facto nugget, leaves you cold to the core, such is the vacuous vessel that you are.

Groink, so singularly consumed by the reality that sees him dedicating a goodly quanta of energy to Getbig; a deluded dickbag, coughing up a most crude of contributions to this particular web forum, within which, he is fuck all.

A truly sad man.

Oh and, by the way, my voice, my prose, in fact my entire superior personage, could, without impediment (and by way of a most marvelous employment of cavalier, condescending connotation) whip the [cheap, Kmart] panties from the fat, flee-ridden bag of flatulence that passes for your aesthetically challenged wife. Again, another reality that doth deliver immense vexation upon your easily taxed mind.

Oh to be you, scum of the earth Groink, king of the steroid deniers, living the Getbig dream.

hahahaha, oh brother.

WOW! Just WOW.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2011, 02:13:15 PM »

NOBODY would miss you.

A truly sad man.

hahahaha, oh brother.

Oh Brother. ......indeed.

Could you try any harder to goad me into a "feud" ?  ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2011, 02:13:58 PM »
WOW! Just WOW.

Woten (Dan D) . . . getting busy.

klow10

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2011, 02:43:45 PM »
meltdown

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
The gimmicks are taking over MeltBig. :'(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »
Covent Garden Piazza at afternoon tea time. Oh wait, does your fat ass fit in there?

:P
A

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »

Oh Brother. ......indeed.

Could you try any harder to goad me into a "feud" ?  ::)

Quiet. The desperation for conflict is so strong in this one. Indeed, we should remember that this unfortunate fella has been banned a thousand times by Ron Avidan yet cannot leave due to severe addiction to GB.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2011, 10:55:23 PM »
I'd rather read a 20 word FUNNY post than 6 paragraphs of ham handed drivel by some John Cleese  wannbe.

Well, in that case would you mind pointing me in the direction - via the vector - of a link, to on of your afore-mentioned, x20 word posts that is actually funny..............
Go have a go, I bet you can't find one ;)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »
ok, big shots. i've not been on in a few days, but i've logged back on and seen the rampant faggotry.

if you are a real man i challenge you to be a man and meet me.

you are so tough, i am willing to meet you and prove you are nothing but a bitch. yes thats right a cowardly bitch.

whos hard enough to prove they are a tough guy

i promise to personally fuck you up.

pm me a meeting place in london - and i will happily meet you and personally knock the fuck out of you. panda style.

im waiting..............

Very buddhist!!!  Was just wondering Mr. Panda, are you the "wasting buddha" or the "heavy buddha"?  Remember....let go of the ego-doesn't matter what your body looks like.  You'll feel much better when you lose all hope.

STAY POSITIVE BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING PULLED INTO THEIR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »
Pillowtalk, w8m8 etc. You are unfunny gimmicks and you must be ugly.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2011, 12:11:26 AM »
yepp, they are trying to hard =/

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2011, 06:14:32 AM »

Mate I am fucking hideous!! especially when posing in the gym.
Check this out for a 'straining to take a dump face' - God-damn man I am fucking putrid.

Oh, yeah - welcome to the thread - the topic is hating the obese panda or fucking off - shit, flip a coin ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #222 on: January 31, 2011, 06:17:19 AM »
Mate I am fucking hideous!! especially when posing in the gym.
Check this out for a 'straining to take a dump face' - God-damn man I am fucking putrid.

Oh, yeah - welcome to thread - the topic is hating the obese panda or fucking off - shit, flip a coin ;)

PT

if that's hideous then someone shoot me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: January 31, 2011, 06:18:29 AM »
Now this guy was handsome, & a fucking legend - guess what he weighed there, go on...........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: January 31, 2011, 06:24:36 AM »
if that's hideous then someone shoot me

Here are a couple more of me looking the 'swamp monster' that I am.

PT
Growth/noob loves me