Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79626 times)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »
Hello all.

I have only just signed up to this site, and thus far I am not impressed.

It appears to me that the chap calling himself Kung Fu Panda has been hounded off this board simply for being overweight and homosexual.

Am I to presume that Messrs W8M8, PT, Chaos et al, all have year-round beach bodies, and have never cast a curious eye over a handsome chap at said beach or at the gym?

The bullshit boards on such sites are always plagued by morons, but this particular string dismayed and disgusted me  >:(

Welcome back FAT PANDA

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2011, 10:51:25 AM »
Fucking gimmick
Hello all.

I have only just signed up to this site, and thus far I am not impressed.

It appears to me that the chap calling himself Kung Fu Panda has been hounded off this board simply for being overweight and homosexual.

Am I to presume that Messrs W8M8, PT, Chaos et al, all have year-round beach bodies, and have never cast a curious eye over a handsome chap at said beach or at the gym?

The bullshit boards on such sites are always plagued by morons, but this particular string dismayed and disgusted me  >:(
A

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »
Fucking gimmick.

Wow.

Did you sit down with a pen and pad, agonising over that complex riposte? Thrust and parry indeed, you fucking jackass.

According to my son - who is 15 years old yet more sophisticated than you bunch - a gimmick is an Internet bod masquerading as someone else. Insofar as my true name is not Frank Sane, then I am doing just that. But I assure you all, I am not an existing getbig user with a new account.

Can I expect just a series of samey crap replies such as fucking gimmick, epic loser, Panda, fuck off... or will at least one of you shaven apes acknowledge that you've all shamed the human race with your behavior toward the man who initiated this 'discussion'?

I wait with bated minty breath.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
Fucking gimmick.

Wow.

Did you sit down with a pen and pad, agonising over that complex riposte? Thrust and parry indeed, you fucking jackass.

According to my son - who is 15 years old yet more sophisticated than you bunch - a gimmick is an Internet bod masquerading as someone else. Insofar as my true name is not Frank Sane, then I am doing just that. But I assure you all, I am not an existing getbig user with a new account.

Can I expect just a series of samey crap replies such as fucking gimmick, epic loser, Panda, fuck off... or will at least one of you shaven apes acknowledge that you've all shamed the human race with your behavior toward the man who initiated this 'discussion'?

You surely make yourself look like an idiot.

You put all this effort into telling us how dumb and childish we are? Don't you have better things to do with your life?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
Fucking gimmick.

Wow.

Oh god......not another one that thinks he can "write" and he's "witty"  ::)

Can't we figure out a way that when someone like this opens ANOTHER account....they die?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »
Fucking gimmick.

Wow.

A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2011, 04:11:29 PM »

I don't think its Panda...I think its that other dick with the fake British accent.

The one that takes three paragraphs to call you stupid and then masturbates all over himself

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »
Fucking gimmick.

Wow.

Please pm me pictures of your penis.  No homo.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »
Fucking gimmick.

Wow.

Will the real slim shady, please step forward!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2011, 06:43:56 PM »
I don't think its Panda...I think its that other dick with the fake British accent.

The one that takes three paragraphs to call you stupid and then masturbates all over himself

It's called the English language' - you might want to try and sweep the dust / cob-webs, of yours some-time, no??
no, wait I forget, you can get by on 7% of it  ::)

Only a moron would try & insult some-one based upon their ability to articulate, to their fullest capacity,  using ones mother tongue.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh h shit, I just saw who posted the above quote, my bad.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2011, 06:59:10 PM »
It's called the English language' - you might want to try and sweep the dust / cob-webs, of yours some-time, no??

Only a moron would try & insult some-one based upon their ability to articulate, to their fullest capacity,  using ones mother tongue.

PT

You call that trying? Surely not? When are you going to start trying? I mean really starting to put effort into it? I'm just asking?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »

PT

Yes, it's English.

Look up the words "Extraneous" "superfluous" "puffery" and "hyperbole"......oh and "douchebag"  :D

Your shit is weak and meandering, and never seems to elicit any positive reactions, except of course from your cronies who butcher the English language with as much verve as you do

I prefer to be concise.

magicuser

« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2011, 08:43:48 PM »
did anyone fight panda yet?

pics or die!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2011, 08:48:28 PM »
did anyone fight panda yet?

pics or die!
Fatty had a meltdown and left the boards.
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2011, 08:59:08 PM »

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2011, 02:21:41 AM »
Will the real slim shady, please step forward!!

PT

PT, is this your infantile way of crying "GIMMICK!"   ?

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2011, 02:29:38 AM »
I prefer to be concise.

Aha, a self-styled man of few words. Alas, not few enough. Do you indulge yourself with patrician nods and expansive gestures too?

Dork.

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2011, 02:36:40 AM »
You call that trying? Surely not? When are you going to start trying? I mean really starting to put effort into it? I'm just asking?

Dear oh dear. I'm-just-asking was a statement, so why the kweschin mark? Or do you oafs say question point?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2011, 02:37:32 AM »
Frank, just fuck off. You're not even funny.

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2011, 02:41:25 AM »
You surely make yourself look like an idiot.

You put all this effort into telling us how dumb and childish we are? Don't you have better things to do with your life?

Interesting use of the word 'we.' Drawing a crowd, an obvious tell from someone not quite sure of himself.

And to what effort to do you refer? You think it a chore for me to post a few lines of commentary?

You Sir, must surely be brown.

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2011, 02:43:25 AM »
Frank, just fuck off. You're not even funny.

You know what IS funny? How much I'm in your peasy head.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2011, 02:59:54 AM »

Dear oh dear. I'm-just-asking was a statement, so why the kweschin mark? Or do you oafs say question point?

WHAT THE FUCK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: February 18, 2011, 03:09:37 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yet another genius who shits in his diaper trying to understand plain English.

Frank Sane

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: February 18, 2011, 03:13:39 AM »
We're getting away from the point, here.

I asked if any of you... people is willing to fess up, i.e. admit here that the replies to Kung Fu Panda on this and other strings, are mostly or entirely childish, boorish, cruel and unnecessary.

Well?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 18, 2011, 03:24:39 AM »

Aha, a self-styled man of few words. Alas, not few enough. Do you indulge yourself with patrician nods and expansive gestures too?

Dork.

Nah......I leave the pretentious posturing to you.

You seem to have a knack for it....and minus that you would be the one with three word posts