Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79500 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »

He posted some pics on the Y board but I deleted them.he posted some pics of a old grey haired fat dude.

....not pics of a studly golfer who enjoys an alcoholic libation now and then!
Pwned!

CalvinH    03:21:07 PM    Using the spellchecker

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »
Pwned!

CalvinH    03:21:07 PM    Using the spellchecker

Outed.

....was checking on the spelling of libation but spell check saved me from messing up the spelling of alcoholic ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #627 on: February 23, 2011, 01:28:51 PM »

Outed.

....was checking on the spelling of libation but spell check saved me from messing up the spelling of alcoholic ;D

That is spelled CalvinH... 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #628 on: February 23, 2011, 01:30:30 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #629 on: February 23, 2011, 01:30:55 PM »

Outed.

Gimmicking on old timers isn't cool Clavin.... as they say, bros before horsefaces...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #630 on: February 23, 2011, 01:34:55 PM »
Gimmicking on old timers isn't cool Clavin.... as they say, bros before horsefaces...

Alex you and Groink are dead wrong if you think I'm running any gimmicks....never had never will.

.....like I told Groink,if you don't believe me then ask Ron.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: February 23, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »
I have never had a gimmick on here.....now whether I am actually a gimmick is another question.... 8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #632 on: February 23, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »

Alex you and Groink are dead wrong if you think I'm running any gimmicks....never had never will.

.....like I told Groink,if you don't believe me then ask Ron.
::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #633 on: February 23, 2011, 01:42:56 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #634 on: February 23, 2011, 01:43:32 PM »
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa.....thi s has the makings of a fucking EPIC battle.  :D

Three different factions....those are the best ones! !

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: February 23, 2011, 01:45:39 PM »
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa.....this has the makings of a fucking EPIC battle.  :D

Oh go rock out to some "Talk Talk" and relax "big man."   ::)

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: February 23, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »
Oh go rock out to some "Talk Talk" and relax "big man."   ::)

;D

Too monotonous.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #637 on: February 23, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #638 on: February 23, 2011, 01:58:03 PM »
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa.....this has the makings of a fucking EPIC battle.  :D

Groink, are you saying that "women" usually don't obsess on hating on a man's physique the way "w8m8" does as it is usually reserved for twinks and skinny fats?

LOL what a bunch of gimmicks we've got on our hands...  like that other pillowbitter tool who posts pics of "weapons" out of the blue to "impress" use LOL!!!!!!!!

w8m8

« Reply #639 on: February 23, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
Groink, are you saying that "women" usually don't obsess on hating on a man's physique the way "w8m8" does as it is usually reserved for twinks and skinny fats?

LOL what a bunch of gimmicks we've got on our hands...  like that other pillowbitter tool who posts pics of "weapons" out of the blue to "impress" use LOL!!!!!!!!

LOL you are such a lying fat piece of shit .... you got nothing ... you LOSE "Arsen Genosjan"  :D

Sucky Sucky on Matt's nuts .. your mouth is big enough to do Groink and him at the same time ... BITCH  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: February 23, 2011, 02:06:31 PM »

Spandau Ballet ??? ;D

"With a bottle in my hand, and a pill on my tongue"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: February 23, 2011, 02:10:42 PM »

LOL you are such a lying fat piece of shit .... you got nothing ... you LOSE "Arsen Genosjan"  :D

Sucky Sucky on Matt's nuts .. your mouth is big enough to do Groink and him at the same time ... BITCH  :-*

I think the "man" is posting now. ....because when the "girl" posts she sounds like a vapid cheerleader trying to use big words....

She actually said "too bad, so sad" to me.....12 year olds say that

Alex23

« Reply #642 on: February 23, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
I think the "man" is posting now. ....because when the "girl" posts she sounds like a vapid cheerleader trying to use big words....

Groink, we'll let Josh take care of that one on his new site www.outedpedia.com... I gave him the old forum with aaalllll the info I had... he's working on it as we speak...

Shit is about to hit the fan EXTREMELY hard... and being his site, no one but him can do anything about it :)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #643 on: February 23, 2011, 02:16:50 PM »
LOL  .. "glass houses" dude

dimwit Groink .. Woten/DD is equally complimentary of PT ... it's not one way .. unlike the love feast that is your frequent fellating of favored french fatties .. of whom .. dick darkies such is their desire for dusky dysgenic indulgence.
It doesn't surprise me at all, that you observably align yourself with such filth, being the pathological board whore you are.   

Now , ask yourself,  .. why DD is fully complimentary of PT AWAY from the board ? I'll tell ya, it's on account that he , and not you , is fully aware of whom PT is , his background etc.
He is fully aware of the sheer muppet Groink reveals (himself for) when calling PT's credentials into question. Thus, DD, genuinely, couldn't care what you think, he has fuck all reason to post here.

Again, unlike you, whom fucking lives on the boards, being the sad prick you are.

Go on, tell us about your great family and life away from Getbig, you might actually believe it at some point LOL

Trust me, you haven't a clue, nor will you ever have, whom PT and DD are, never mind their backgrounds. But please, keep telling yourself you know something about them, if such methodology salves something, anything in that void you call a skull.

lololololololoerssssssss sskates ... flexing in the kitchen with your hat turned backwards ... and you're what 45 ? .. wow .. that's way cool .. LMAO ... what a great life you have there .. tell me was that in your "huge" kitchen or your GF's small cramped up one ?
honestly .. that is quite sad you felt the need to do the whole posing thing for a cupla compliments from strangers dude .. but hey .. Alex does that and so does Josh .. so it makes sense to you I guess

your daughter ->    ... Daddy what are you doing ?
you ->  .... Posing for strange men on the internet

Oh and, ask Alex when he will be returning? I'm sure no-one is keen to warm up those gimmick accounts with fat ass's personal info.

ciao.

OMG i laughed so hard at the video of Groink.. ;D

w8m8

« Reply #644 on: February 23, 2011, 02:17:02 PM »

do you know Arsen Genosjan ?

methinks you do  8)

oh and ... it does you no good to think roid head .. you're so not cut out for it ... really you're quite pitiful

do you think that it's not obvious to everyone that you got Alex to come log on for you to have an ally  ?

::) oh brother

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: February 23, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »
do you know Arsen Genosjan ?

methinks you do  8)

oh and ... it does you no good to think roid head .. you're so not cut out for it ... really you're quite pitiful

do you think that it's not obvious to everyone that you got Alex to come log on for you to have an ally  ?

::) oh brother

You "think" way too much about this stuff...I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about....you answer questions that nobody asked. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: February 23, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »
OMG i laughed so hard at the video of Groink.. ;D

Maybe you should cry instead because you will never come close to looking like that

w8m8

« Reply #647 on: February 23, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »
Groink, we'll let Josh take care of that one on his new site www.outedpedia.com... I gave him the old forum with aaalllll the info I had... he's working on it as we speak...

Shit is about to hit the fan EXTREMELY hard... and being his site, no one but him can do anything about it :)

oh dear ... all the "info"  ..  REALLY ? ... you have nothing .. except a whole lot of hot air and a HUGE ASS HEAD ... you have been wonderfully battered about the FAT face head and neck ... you have also been given the boot up your pompous ass by the English Lord of the Manor ... he who is more than you and your trio of fuckwits can ever imagine to be ... you're a loser lolololololersssssssssss sssssss  

Get the mentally retarded to do some more dirty work for you .. and you who have MULTIPLE gimmicks still cannot live without the internet drama feeding your insatiable needs for attention

w8m8

« Reply #648 on: February 23, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »

Maybe you should cry instead because you will never come close to looking like that

are you flexing when you type LOL

GRRRRRRR oink

Alex23

« Reply #649 on: February 23, 2011, 02:26:22 PM »

oh dear ... all the "info"  ..  REALLY ? ... you have nothing .. except a whole lot of hot air and a HUGE ASS HEAD ... you have been wonderfully battered about the FAT face head and neck ... you have also been given the boot up your pompous ass by the English Lord of the Manor ... he who is more than you and your trio of fuckwits can ever imagine to be ... you're a loser lolololololersssssssssss sssssss  

Get the mentally retarded to do some more dirty work for you .. and you who have MULTIPLE gimmicks still cannot live without the internet drama feeding your insatiable needs for attention

blah blah blah not reading that meltdownerie...  check it out periodically, your name will certainly pop up...