Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 3197 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
Thanks bro!

Mike is a great guy with a great physique!!!

The funniest moment at the Olympia. We're together in the locker room (202 guys) and we were talking about who was our inspirations, why did we start bodybuilding. I was the youngest in the room, Mike was the oldest. Many guys said Lee Haney, Franco Colombu... Then we asked Mike who was his inspiration. Then Jose in the background: "Eugen Sandow...". And Mike was like: "Eh Jose, fuck you man!!!"

Haha! It was funny!

hahahahaah

for some reason I knew or someone told me jose bust his balls alot but I never heard the story

thats gr8
 ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 08:15:56 AM »
20% is too high for gh usage,,at higher doses,,you want bodybuild to always be sub 13% ,,max 15 % it is really push it with 15% most prefer 13% at max,,then the gh get in picture for lean growth,,you grow best when you are higher single digit bodyfat,,8-10% i where best grow happn,,head will get large when using gh at higher doses for long time,,it just happen and with everyone,,

you need to continue try to shed fat and water down to 210-220 then start with gh at higher doses ,,steroid you can take at 20% but again estrogen is usualy out of control in 20% bodyfat and over and you need to control it and pay attention to it,,

it is not imposible to do what you do ,,some do it,,but you need to make sure you do not eat everything you want,,your diet need to be more clean ,,240 20% can allow clean diet to himself ,,then when leaner go and start mutation proces

gh15 approved

spot on I know for a fact my body responds faster to drugs when I am leaner. I have seen this with many. There was also a legit study that showed testosterone injections were more effective in men with less bodyfat I will try and post it.
l

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 09:29:40 AM »
20% is too high for gh usage,,at higher doses,,you want bodybuild to always be sub 13% ,,max 15 % it is really push it with 15% most prefer 13% at max,,then the gh get in picture for lean growth,,you grow best when you are higher single digit bodyfat,,8-10% i where best grow happn,,head will get large when using gh at higher doses for long time,,it just happen and with everyone,,

you need to continue try to shed fat and water down to 210-220 then start with gh at higher doses ,,steroid you can take at 20% but again estrogen is usualy out of control in 20% bodyfat and over and you need to control it and pay attention to it,,

it is not imposible to do what you do ,,some do it,,but you need to make sure you do not eat everything you want,,your diet need to be more clean ,,240 20% can allow clean diet to himself ,,then when leaner go and start mutation proces

gh15 approved

GH15,

You have recommended many times to run the hgh for two months with NO steroids (or very little) to build the muscle fibers first. Then after 2 months ramp up the steroids to help build up those new fibers.

Couldn't the 20% bodyfat guy do the same thing?  Run the hgh while he diets for 2 months and THEN ramp up his steroids and calories to "rebound" at an extreme level?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 09:31:28 AM »

GH15,

You have recommended many times to run the hgh for two months with NO steroids (or very little) to build the muscle fibers first. Then after 2 months ramp up the steroids to help build up those new fibers.

Couldn't the 20% bodyfat guy do the same thing?  Run the hgh while he diets for 2 months and THEN ramp up his steroids and calories to "rebound" at an extreme level?

you're not listening.

re read what he wrote.
b