Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 3200 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 28, 2011, 11:39:39 PM »
Hello,
   I have been using GH at 4-6 IU 7 days a week, along with a light tren and test cycle. I read your post about using 15 IU GH, and so I have bumped up my GH to that.
   However, in a thread on Chris Cormier, you said he had an enlarged head due to overuse of GH. I am now unsure if 15 IU is a good amount for me.
I am 5' 10" tall, weighing 240 lbs with a large frame, and my bodyfat is around 20% (I don't do any cardio).
Thank you for any help you can give me.

Shawn

20% is too high for gh usage,,at higher doses,,you want bodybuild to always be sub 13% ,,max 15 % it is really push it with 15% most prefer 13% at max,,then the gh get in picture for lean growth,,you grow best when you are higher single digit bodyfat,,8-10% i where best grow happn,,head will get large when using gh at higher doses for long time,,it just happen and with everyone,,

you need to continue try to shed fat and water down to 210-220 then start with gh at higher doses ,,steroid you can take at 20% but again estrogen is usualy out of control in 20% bodyfat and over and you need to control it and pay attention to it,,

it is not imposible to do what you do ,,some do it,,but you need to make sure you do not eat everything you want,,your diet need to be more clean ,,240 20% can allow clean diet to himself ,,then when leaner go and start mutation proces

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:42:34 PM »
head will get large when using gh at higher doses for long time,,it just happen and with everyone,,
Does your dick also get bigger? :o

dustin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 12:39:00 AM »
20% bf for a bodybuilder who's thinking of moving up to 15ius of GH and on a "light" tren and test cycle..... hmm,,,, :-X

My recommendation is to cut the tren because this sounds like diatribe from your typical bloated moon face who's blood pressure is too high. You don't need to do that much GH and have your blood pressure sky rocket even higher. If the colour of your face has a deeper, unnatural colour then you know you're delusional permabulker.

Unless you diet and bulk hard then I don't think you should be much more than 10% bf if you want to optimize the results you see from taking GH. You'll respond better and have a much larger buffer for allowing fat gain if you do it in a much more conditioned state, which is not hard if you're willing to do drugs unlike the natural pussies. If you're tapped out on anabolics and 280lbs or higher, then please disregard my post and accept my apologies for being so critical. Otherwise, I just can't help but picture a fat weekend warrior who's juiced to the max, has a beet red tren face and stretch mark ridden fatceps popping out of a graphic t-shirt. I hear this shit every day at the gym.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 01:07:06 AM »
Seriously...how can somebody afford 15 IU GH daily and everything else like gear, quality food...plus paying the bills...going to restaurants regularly etc...?

???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 01:13:44 AM »
Seriously...how can somebody afford 15 IU GH daily and everything else like gear, quality food...plus paying the bills...going to restaurants regularly etc...?

???
lmao! Ask yourself!  ;D

Just kidding..

Thats a lot of money for sure.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 01:20:01 AM »

???

Don't make anyone say it... it's because most juice daddies are slanging the shit to pay for their usage. If you owned and operated your own muscle pharmacy don't you think you'd imbibe?

I like you Steve, you're a great guy and have a lot more integrity than most of the other selfish liars bodybuilders. Don't play stupid though. You know plenty about the darkside and comments like this are just insulting. Stuff like this, don't ask, don't tell. Just walk away and don't comment on it.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 01:20:24 AM »

???

You tell us.

I guess you cut the restaurants first, then quality food and buy only costco, then you need only 3-4 "dancing sessions" for the bills.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 01:27:12 AM »
You tell us.

I guess you cut the restaurants first, then quality food and buy only costco, then you need only 3-4 "dancing sessions" for the bills.
;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 01:29:37 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 01:30:34 AM »

???

We are all millionaires here on getbig ;D, except you Steve
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 01:35:50 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 01:43:22 AM »
Oh OK, I have always felt that something is wrong with the picture...

;D ;D ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 01:47:08 AM »
Don't make anyone say it... it's because most juice daddies are slanging the shit to pay for their usage. If you owned and operated your own muscle pharmacy don't you think you'd imbibe?

I like you Steve, you're a great guy and have a lot more integrity than most of the other selfish liars bodybuilders. Don't play stupid though. You know plenty about the darkside and comments like this are just insulting. Stuff like this, don't ask, don't tell. Just walk away and don't comment on it.
Well maybe I'm stupid because I have never understood how can some people spending that much on bodybuilding...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 01:49:04 AM »
Well maybe I'm stupid because I have never understood how can some people spending that much on bodybuilding...

Does that mean that your dealer is cheap?  ;D

Seriously though, i have seen guys that spent shitloads of money on bogus supplements, they would probably be Mr Olympia now had they spent the money on drugs instead.  ;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 01:54:08 AM »

Boss its not that expensive if you have the right hook ups and know those that you need to know ;)
Thunderdome approved

dustin

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 01:38:25 PM »

You do all the same shit as these others guys, aside from selling large amounts of bodybuilding drugs and narcotics. But you know damn well what these guys are doing. Stop fucking insulting us.

Although you're less of a piece of shit as the rest of the IFBB pro roster, I know view you as a bigger piece of shit than I did before. Ta ta.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »

I guess you just don't have the Sugar Daddies gh15 did

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »

???

drug dealing, g4p

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »
or being rich ..

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »

???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
Speaking of a "clean diet" there are a few folks here on this board claim that there is no such a thing as a "clean diet" lol

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »
So, on a monthly basis, how much would someone spend for for 15 iu of GH per day? (and is that price different in Europe vs Americano?)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 05:39:38 PM »

???

skills to pay the bills

GOOD to see you back steve!!

PLS beat the shit outta MIke V.a.le.,ntino at the tampa pro in the posing rounds -- your a badass and this old chump wont do masters and is going up against you

give em hell steve and GOOD LUCK in TAMPA!!!!!!!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »
skills to pay the bills

GOOD to see you back steve!!

PLS beat the shit outta MIke V.a.le.,ntino at the tampa pro in the posing rounds -- your a badass and this old chump wont do masters and is going up against you

give em hell steve and GOOD LUCK in TAMPA!!!!!!!
Thanks bro!

Mike is a great guy with a great physique!!!

The funniest moment at the Olympia. We're together in the locker room (202 guys) and we were talking about who was our inspirations, why did we start bodybuilding. I was the youngest in the room, Mike was the oldest. Many guys said Lee Haney, Franco Colombu... Then we asked Mike who was his inspiration. Then Jose in the background: "Eugen Sandow...". And Mike was like: "Eh Jose, fuck you man!!!"

Haha! It was funny!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 06:44:36 PM »

???

I don't know, but I know more than one person who does 15 iu's a day. Try not going out to eat so often and stop worrying about eating the perfect diet. Someone needs to either sponsor you or at least give you at cheaper hook up.