Author Topic: Bradley vs Alexander tonight!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4807 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: Bradley vs Alexander tonight!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 03:05:24 AM »
Maybe ya'll should have waited for the Battle Royale...
these chicks got down...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/cops-charge-nine-women-wild-florida-brawl

LOL why am I not surprised they're black?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 03:17:28 AM »
LOL why am I not surprised they're black?

people fight...girls fight more than dudes these days...
Black, white, latino, Asian...someone had beef...and people have cameraphones

Furthermore...you you didn't comment on the G-string or tiggoes popping out
 Outed ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 02:15:31 PM »
Maybe ya'll should have waited for the Battle Royale...
these chicks got down...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/cops-charge-nine-women-wild-florida-brawl
I love the way they rip their hair and dresses off of them. That one chick was totally nude.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »
I love the way they rip their hair and dresses off of them. That one chick was totally nude.
She shoulda wore undies and a bra...
The other chick had a booty...she was a thick gal, and was throwing down...

Sadly, you don't do shit where everybody gonna have a camera...including the camera at the gas station...

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
Orrible fight between 2 boring and overrated boxer with no punching power!
The sad thing is that this 2 represent the best afro-american boxer nowdays,beside Mayweather. Bradley and Alexander are lucky to be born in this era of pugilistic mediocrity.
Imagine this 2 if they were fighting in the 80 with Aaron Pryor,Alexis Arguello, Thomas Hearns,Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran and Wilfred Benitez,they would not  be allowed to be sparring patner with the legends I just mentioned.
And regarding the comment of G-Thong about Pacquiao avoiding Alexander,Judah or Berto for fear to lose ,I have only one thing to say to you:
"you are a Pacquiao hater or you do not know shit about this sport".
Bradley and Alexander are not even the best in their division because Khan and Maidana are superior and way more exciting boxer.
Pacquiao is the last great boxer in the world and when he will retire nobody will care about boxing!
Look at last nite how Alexander bitch out the fight with Bradley for a head-butt,do you remember how Victor Ortiz quit on the stool against Maidana,how Cintron quits against Margarito and started cryng, all 3 of them they miss the most important quality that made this sport so great:THE COURAGE. >:(

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
Orrible fight between 2 boring and overrated boxer with no punching power!
The sad thing is that this 2 represent the best afro-american boxer nowdays,beside Mayweather. Bradley and Alexander are lucky to be born in this era of pugilistic mediocrity.
Imagine this 2 if they were fighting in the 80 with Aaron Pryor,Alexis Arguello, Thomas Hearns,Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran and Wilfred Benitez,they would not  be allowed to be sparring patner with the legends I just mentioned.
And regarding the comment of G-Thong about Pacquiao avoiding Alexander,Judah or Berto for fear to lose ,I have only one thing to say to you:
"you are a Pacquiao hater or you do not know shit about this sport".
Bradley and Alexander are not even the best in their division because Khan and Maidana are superior and way more exciting boxer.
Pacquiao is the last great boxer in the world and when he will retire nobody will care about boxing!
Look at last nite how Alexander bitch out the fight with Bradley for a head-butt,do you remember how Victor Ortiz quit on the stool against Maidana,how Cintron quits against Margarito and started cryng, all 3 of them they miss the most impotant quality that made this sport so great:THE COURAGE. >:(

It's a pretty sad state of affairs right now. To much businessman not enough real fighters.
Trans Milkshake.

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »
how many rounds did it go? any knockdowns? end in a KO? exciting at least?