Author Topic: BASILE !!!! you demented old sick bastard  (Read 3939 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: BASILE !!!! you demented old sick bastard
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »
Listen to the pathetic anonymous flotsam mouthing off. You collectively have the morals of excrement yet you call out others if they aren't doing the right thing. What a bunch of losers. Why post on the net if noone will ever know who you are? Oh, yeah, it is all fun.

I started a tribute thread for Keith and then that total nincompoop Goodrum opens his big mouth. Things escalated from there. If you read the thread and didn't laugh then Keith and I have a different sense of humour to you guys. His funeral is today so that will be sad for his family and friends.

Kiwiol can't imitate my style because he doesn't have the wit nor vocabulary.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 04:20:47 PM »
Listen to the pathetic anonymous flotsam mouthing off. You collectively have the morals of excrement yet you call out others if they aren't doing the right thing. What a bunch of losers. Why post on the net if noone will ever know who you are? Oh, yeah, it is all fun.

I started a tribute thread for Keith and then that total nincompoop Goodrum opens his big mouth. Things escalated from there. If you read the thread and didn't laugh then Keith and I have a different sense of humour to you guys. His funeral is today so that will be sad for his family and friends.

75% of the stuff that you post about Keith relates to Goodrum in one way or other and it's always negative or bashful. You are a very creepy person.
from incomplete data

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 04:26:07 PM »
The main thing is you guys read every page. What does that tell you?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 04:26:12 PM »

Nor the constipation.  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 04:28:50 PM »
The main thing is you guys read every page. What does that tell you?

There's no need to read every written word by you to realize that your obsession with Goodrum is of a strong hateful homo erotic nature.
from incomplete data

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »

ROFL

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »

To be honest, Vince, I genuinely thought kiwiol was you for about 3 lines. LOL

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 04:41:31 PM »

Nor the lust for lard ass women.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 04:42:46 PM »

;D That's not going to stop me from trying, which I'll restrict to 2 or 3 times a year :D

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »
;D That's not going to stop me from trying, which I'll restrict to 2 or 3 times a year :D

Typical response from one of the jetsam. Navy font alone won't trick anybody, you need to include; my hatred of people using ropes for triceps training and a description of how I patented my own grip strength machine.

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 04:56:34 PM »
Is this guy Basile really a registered pedo?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 04:58:58 PM »
This is the day of big Keith's funeral. I have lost a mate. One of the few I could relate to on Getbig.

I will buy a cherry pie in his honour and go for a surf because it is a sunny summer Sunday in Sydney.

This is for Keith.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 05:02:22 PM »

Typical response from one of the jetsam. Navy font alone won't trick anybody, you need to include; my hatred of people using ropes for triceps training and a description of how I patented my own grip strength machine.

I'm gonna let that post slide, since you're a young lad

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »
I'm gonna let that post slide, since you're a young lad

If only I had my competitor stars I could rule the flotsom... sigh.

w8m8

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »
This is the day of big Keith's funeral. I have lost a mate. One of the few I could relate to on Getbig.

Iwill buy a cherry pie in his honour and go for a surf because it is a sunny summer Sunday in Sydney.

This is for Keith.

Yes, even RIP threads can end in flame wars on Getbig. No need to make an exception for Keith. I wonder how many here have actually read both sticky thread about Keith? If they did they would see that my tribute is about Keith. Yes, it includes shit about that certified jerk VG. But it has much, much more and I spent a lot of days digging out stories and information that will give you a glimpse into Keith the person. His battle with his weight and health. His lovely family. His good old days and so on. It is all there. Of course most of the flotsam will be unaware of this tribute because they lack sufficient intelligence and comprehension ability to actually read paragraphs and whole web pages.

I salute my mate Keith and we sure won't see the likes of him on the internet again. That spider stuffed up his life for sure, especially socially, which was sad. Lucky for us that he spent a lot of time on the internet and enjoyed interacting with many here. Don't forget there were a lot of nasty people who bagged him for several years about his appearance and weight. That is not something to be proud of. Those of us who have gyms know you never criticize a person for their appearance. You musclemen have no idea at all about obesity and think it is easy to change when you are really fat. Guess again, it is hardly that and unfortunately for Keith it can lead to a shorter life.I sincerely hope his children and grandchildren are okay today because it is a very sad day in the Jones extended family.

How much do you really need to mention yourself ?...  Count how many times in just 2 posts you've said "I" ? .. Get off your pulpit Father Flotsam and get the candle stick out of your ass
You've put enough of "your time" in old man .. since it's the day he's being laid to rest .. how about letting him rest in peace

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
Who are you and what have you contributed, ever?

What if you would answer my questions.