Author Topic: So much hate...  (Read 16253 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
So much hate...
« on: January 29, 2011, 08:27:09 PM »
Also posted on "their board."
============================

So, I'm sitting here at the airport waiting for my flight...

First, why the hell don't airports realize that everyone has to recharge their cell phones and their laptops anymore?

I had to go about 3 gates down to get a working electrical outlet that was free... Don't they know that people charge fucking everything now?

Helloooooo... They should literally have a power brick at every single terminal with like 30 outlets about 2 feet apart... That way you can plug in something and sit in that space and the next person can use the next one.

However, now that I've ranted for a moment, let me move on to what I really was thinking about.

Why is there so much hate and anger on the boards?

Anyway.... I went to the LA fitness Expo, which was a very good show this year... Almost as good as the Arnold actually... which means it kicks the Olympias butt.

It's downtown in the convention center and it's a good setup, but I went down there and met up with Sally and Dave "Jumbo" Palumbo... Who, by the way, is still pretty lean and people talk shit about Dave's body, but considering his age and what not, he looks pretty good in his every day clothes.

(No Homo... Of course me actually saying that is redundant in and of itself)

So by the end, Sally was beat down with her Sinuses and we were sitting down eating some pizza, which was damn good by the way, when we started general chit chat.

I mentioned and still do have a query as to why Dave is so "hated" at times among people, other boards, and what have you.

Let me tell you what... If you really... I mean REALLY hate Dave Palumbo, then you really don't know the guy.

I mean... Let me be real here... I've never been in business with Dave, which seems to be some of where the hate comes from, and most likely never will, not due to anything other than the fact that his industry and my industry just don't seem to be made for each other.

That said, I just don't get the hate.

When I got to the Expo, I roamed around a little, then ran into Dave and Sally doing an interview... From that time, Dave never stopped... He was constantly running around working on content, and he had his soldier Sally Anne in tow.

Here's the interesting bit though... In between stopping to do interviews, cover product, and ask questions, he stopped for every single person who recognized him.... Believe me... It was a lot of people.

Every 5 minutes, someone who knew Dave came up and shook his hand or knew who he was... Dave, never even blinked. Every photo... every hand shake, every everything... Dave not once even acted like it was an inconvenience... He never once complained... he never once turned anyone down.

In fact, he smiled every single time... every minute.

By the time we had gone to eat, I had been pretty hungry and I know Sally had been starving... Hell, I even chowed on one of those BSN bars (The bomb by the way) and I was still ready to eat... We all were... but Dave... man... He had mentioned probably 3 hours before that he was hungry, but he never once stopped to go eat.

Any issues people may have with Dave... Well, I don't know why... but you can probably go eat a dick... Cause Dave is there for the people. I'm sure he wants RX to succeed and be a lucrative business too, but if anyone says that Dave doesn't care about the fans or the people who follow this sport... You can truly go fuck yourself because if you say that, then you just haven't seen or know or been around Dave Palumbo.

Anyway... in closing... Sally was just as nice as can be... Dave was totally cool and I look forward to hanging with them in a few weeks at the Flex Pro show back here in LA.

I highly recommend if you ever see them out and about... Walk up and say hi... I guarantee you if you have a camera that Dave will be happy to be caught on film giving you the bodybuilding flex and fist.

PS... This is just a random googled image... That ain't me.... I'm much better looking.

:)

Alex23

Re: So much hate...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 08:29:25 PM »

PS... This is just a random googled image... That ain't me.... I'm much better looking.

Strongly QFT.

Solid thread TU, always...

Thank you!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:32:32 PM »
Strongly QFT.

Solid thread TU, always...

Thank you!

I ran into Ed today... Looking good... had an attractive girl with him too.

Tu_Holmes approved female with Ed on this day.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »
Why do people hate dave..oh gee it might have something to do with him selling people water pretending it's GH

ripping of a lot of people for thousands of dollars..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 08:50:09 PM »
Why do people hate dave..oh gee it might have something to do with him selling people water pretending it's GH

ripping of a lot of people for thousands of dollars..

Did he sell anything to YOU personally?

That's like hating Toyota for making cars with faulty breaks... You hate them too?

Dave did his crime and served his time... To hate him for something that was how long ago is just ridiculous.... and to actually HATE him for it?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 08:54:25 PM »

That's like hating Toyota for making cars with faulty breaks... You hate them too?

Dave did his crime and served his time... To hate him for something that was how long ago is just ridiculous.... and to actually HATE him for it?

I agree. I don't give a shit about Palumbo or any of these other freaks. And if I hear about bad shit they do I consider it a funny story, no need to hate.

These people Palumbo were buying GH off some shady bodybuilder freak. They were playing with fire, they got burned. It's not like Palumbo beat up an old lady or something like that.

It's funny how people will hate someone just cause they heard they did something.

Sheep mentality is what it is.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 08:57:28 PM »
I agree. I don't give a shit about Palumbo or any of these other freaks. And if I hear about bad shit they do I consider it a funny story, no need to hate.

These people Palumbo were buying GH off some shady bodybuilder freak. They were playing with fire, they got burned. It's not like Palumbo beat up an old lady or something like that.

It's funny how people will hate someone just cause they heard they did something.

I have to agree... They were buying illegal drugs from a drug dealer (at the time).

Would you have sympathy for the coke head who got too much baking soda in their product?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 09:06:03 PM »

A friend of mine was buying gh from him and kovacs (they were jointly producing the fake stuff)

he bought it to get ready for a show (ontario's) he wasn't too happy when he realized it was bunk.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
A friend of mine was buying gh from him and kovacs (they were jointly producing the fake stuff)

he bought it to get ready for a show (ontario's) he wasn't too happy when he realized it was bunk.

So what happened after Palumbo sold all this fake gear? Did someone beat his ass or snitch him out or what?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 09:08:07 PM »

I am sorry your friend got shafted... truly... To hate someone over it though... that seems a bit much.

Hell man, I've had people do some crappy things to me in the world, but I have better things to do than to sit around and hate them... I have a life to live man.

Your friend got screwed, and I think it sucks, but he should move on dude... you should too.

No point in worrying about something that's been so long gone.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 09:18:16 PM »
Tu, hows that hot brunette you posted pics of some months back?

magicuser

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 09:19:15 PM »
reptilian

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 09:20:13 PM »
Tu, hows that hot brunette you posted pics of some months back?

The one with the sleeve?

Still hot as fuck... I should see her this week actually.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
The one with the sleeve?

Still hot as fuck... I should see her this week actually.

Yea that one.  Pics of her in a thong please.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 09:44:35 PM »
Yea that one.  Pics of her in a thong please.

I'll see what I can do... I might have some floating around somewhere anyway.

Let me work on this and get back to you.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
I'll see what I can do... I might have some floating around somewhere anyway.

Let me work on this and get back to you.

Aren't you that really ugly guy with glasses.....
P

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 09:47:21 PM »
Aren't you that really ugly guy with glasses.....

Yep... that's me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »
"Hate" is a strong word, son.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 10:43:57 PM »
moral of the story: children is the orgasm of life

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 11:48:31 PM »

That goes for most people.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 12:09:12 AM »
I am sorry your friend got shafted... truly... To hate someone over it though... that seems a bit much.

Hell man, I've had people do some crappy things to me in the world, but I have better things to do than to sit around and hate them... I have a life to live man.

Your friend got screwed, and I think it sucks, but he should move on dude... you should too.

No point in worrying about something that's been so long gone.
I have to disagree here.  If someone is knowingly selling fake GH, then they are a piece of shit.  Maybe hate is a strong word, but this person is a liar and does not deserve any respect.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 12:34:40 AM »
I have to disagree here.  If someone is knowingly selling fake GH, then they are a piece of shit.  Maybe hate is a strong word, but this person is a liar and does not deserve any respect.

Well I can just look him in the face and see that. I don't need to hear the fake GH story.

Never trust a man whos addicted to drugs, wears make up and eyeliner, and has a GH head the size of Andre the Giant.

epic_alien

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »
holmes,

a person who rips people off. should just be forgiven? cause he did his time?

well, obviously you werent one of those who got ripped off, or  is it that you profit off of others being ripped off? its either one or the other,

and should we praise dave cause he loves to soak up the ass kissers who say hello at a bodybuilding show? should he be given a award for not turning his back on them? who the fuck else would recognize him outside the bodybuilding community, why else wouldnt he soak it up?

who the fuck are you?

the airport doesnt owe you electricity,

if you cant pass some time without playing with your toy, then thats your weak ass problem.

by the way id like to punch you in the face for being a person who perpetuates lies.

i dont know  dave,  nor would i want to.

ask yourself why he has gone through so many friends, how many bridges has be burned? and why he cant keep personal relationships?

maybe its everyone else. yeah thats probobly it, its everyone else who has the problem,  right?

fake cock

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 01:56:26 AM »
The people that hate Dave, definitely don't know him. He's a very likable guy. He gets along with everyone, and as you found out, truly loves what he does and exudes positive energy. How can you not like that?!

He is also a work-a-holic... No joke... He lives, breaths, sleeps, eats: Content. When he goes to these shows, that's exactly what he goes in search for; Content. He loves to put it up on the site... For the fans. Seriously, he has no incentive to get most of this stuff up quickly... other than to make the fans and the community he's built happy. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 03:59:26 AM »
holmes,

a person who rips people off. should just be forgiven? cause he did his time?

well, obviously you werent one of those who got ripped off, or  is it that you profit off of others being ripped off? its either one or the other,

and should we praise dave cause he loves to soak up the ass kissers who say hello at a bodybuilding show? should he be given a award for not turning his back on them? who the fuck else would recognize him outside the bodybuilding community, why else wouldnt he soak it up?

who the fuck are you?

the airport doesnt owe you electricity,

if you cant pass some time without playing with your toy, then thats your weak ass problem.

by the way id like to punch you in the face for being a person who perpetuates lies.

i dont know  dave,  nor would i want to.

ask yourself why he has gone through so many friends, how many bridges has be burned? and why he cant keep personal relationships?

maybe its everyone else. yeah thats probobly it, its everyone else who has the problem,  right?

fake cock

Haha. Sure. You'd punch me. Ok. Whatever.

The airport does owe me some juice because I bought a ticket. It's called service.

2nd. Yes. I think people deserve 2nd chances in life. So if he Ian rippin anyone off today. You're going to hold something he did how long ago over them?

Let me know how that works for you in life.

3rd. I am not lying. I'm telling you what I saw today. Period. I don't lie about anything. If I saw Dave act like a dickhead, I'd say so.

4th. I'm not saying you should go around sucking his dick. I'm just saying that if you choose to not associate with someone that's your business, but if you don't see that Dave does care about the fans then you're just lying to yourself or don't know.

Either way it doesn't make any difference to me.

I'm just saying what I saw today.

If you don't actually take the time, you don't really have any personal experiences.