Author Topic: Back to eating raw turnip greens instead of kale, time to teach the ways  (Read 12340 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
turnip greens are the next level down from kale greens but MUCH MORE EASIER TO CONSUME RAW than kale, cause they are not as dense and dry.

they taste great with orange juice or kale. Just bite huge chunks of turnips and drank some juice

you feel the energy almost IMMEDIATLEY.

desined for repair of body wich is mostly collagen. here is the collagen, you can see it was desined perfectly for human. remember we cant live without plants, they breath us and we breath it

A

w8m8

Re: Back to eating raw turnip greens instead of kale, time to teach the ways
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 05:11:55 AM »
you should drink a lot of water with them .... they contain oxalic acid .. a naturally occurring substance found in some vegetables belonging to brassica family which may crystallize as oxalate stones in the urinary tract in some people.

some people of course being the key .. but better to be safe than sorry

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 05:16:16 AM »
will it turn my poo green ?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 05:26:56 AM »
you should drink a lot of water with them .... they contain oxalic acid .. a naturally occurring substance found in some vegetables belonging to brassica family which may crystallize as oxalate stones in the urinary tract in some people.

some people of course being the key .. but better to be safe than sorry

im not worried about greens hurting me. Ive heard of the oxalate stuff, but i agree some maybe sensitive, but cooking should solve the problem. but i prefer them raw
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 05:27:44 AM »
Man I got to have vinegar on mine is this acceptable Falcon? How does one become a asscoiate Falcon scientist?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 05:31:00 AM »
Man I got to have vinegar on mine is this acceptable Falcon? How does one become a asscoiate Falcon scientist?
yes, to be a falcon scientist one must first recognize errors then act upon errors to find methods to solve errors

do you think vinegar is acceptable, why would you not think it is, help inform the masses  Knowbody md falcon
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 05:32:23 AM »
i consume plenty of sunflower seeds/walnuts/peacans or peanutbutters when relaxing after grueling sets of working out, i find this key. also these good fats increase absorbibility of the greens and live enzymes
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 05:36:29 AM »
I you want to get lean Falcon then you are just sabotaging your efforts by consuming all those btw set snacks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 05:36:47 AM »
the roasted sunflower seeds are key because of there nitric oxide effect, read into asian medicine/food

the greens are the natural plant calcium and collagen we need to repair tissue that is mostly collagen based wich is stronger pound for pound than steel
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 05:41:36 AM »
I you want to get lean Falcon then you are just sabotaging your efforts by consuming all those btw set snacks.

thats the only way to re-attain energy when glucose drops after a set my brother. you cant just demand fatcells to give you energy and glucose it doesnt happen that way, it may in very minute amounts on tiny levels just to keep you alive

im still relatively lean, if i crash dieted i would get lean, i eat alot to build, it takes a long time to build enough muscle to where all you have is a large muscle metabolism thus needing lots of good calories to maintain it

one day of drinking, underactivity , undereating leads to my strength going down considerably

when eating meat its much easier to starve on low calories and get ripped but not strong.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 05:44:07 AM »
yes, to be a falcon scientist one must first recognize errors then act upon errors to find methods to solve errors

do you think vinegar is acceptable, why would you not think it is, help inform the masses  Knowbody md falcon
Thanks for the title and green light man, I'm working on some fliers right now to spread knowledge plan is to put them on car windows at the mall.  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 05:46:38 AM »
Thanks for the title and green light man, I'm working on some fliers right now to spread knowledge plan is to put them on car windows at the mall.  8)

yes all while doing lunges in the parking lot with a back pack of fliers, turnips, fruitjuices, seeds and nuts= masterfalcon
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 05:47:37 AM »
Who knows Mr N, maybe you will even be able to hook yoself up wit some fine ass hoes at da mall, ma man ;D

w8m8

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 05:52:47 AM »
im not worried about greens hurting me. Ive heard of the oxalate stuff, but i agree some maybe sensitive, but cooking should solve the problem. but i prefer them raw

cooking them takes about half of it out .. raw is good when you can do it .. maybe you won't be sensitve to it .. they're quite bitter the bigger they are ... have you ever looked up info on fermenting ?

you may like this site :

it's all about healthy foods

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=144

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 05:53:13 AM »
Who knows Mr N, maybe you will even be able to hook yoself up wit some fine ass hoes at da mall, ma man ;D
Exactly that is a benefit of spreading knowledge in this manner.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 06:06:04 AM »
cooking them takes about half of it out .. raw is good when you can do it .. maybe you won't be sensitve to it .. they're quite bitter the bigger they are ... have you ever looked up info on fermenting ?

you may like this site :

it's all about healthy foods

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=144

never tried fermenting but they dont look so great if they sit out in air they just turn yellow. Nice sight just read most of it, my computer like brain still says they are god for me, the oxalates only effect people with gallbladder and kidney problems (due to meat eating) or the type of people that eat turnips and nothing else

btw thanks for being nice for a change w8m8 its quite refreshing
A

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 06:27:53 AM »
never tried fermenting but they dont look so great if they sit out in air they just turn yellow. Nice sight just read most of it, my computer like brain still says they are god for me, the oxalates only effect people with gallbladder and kidney problems (due to meat eating) or the type of people that eat turnips and nothing else

btw thanks for being nice for a change w8m8 its quite refreshing

they are good for you .. no mistake there at all .. I was just mentioning it does have the possibilty of a problem for some folks .. the fermenting bit I mentioned was because I read somethings on soy and seen it mentioned in reference to Natto .. it mentioned benefits for the heart and I thought you may have read about it

Soy is sanctioned by the USDA, which cite the presence of isoflavones as a health benefit, which  scientists say can help to reduce one's risk of contracting cancer.

On the other hand, fermented soy stops the effect of phytic acid and increases the availability of isoflavones.  The fermentation also creates the probiotics, the "good" bacteria that our body is absolutely dependent on, such as lactobacilli, which increases the quantity, availability, digestibility and assimilation of nutrients in our body.

Products using fermented soy include:  Natto (or Nattokinase, the enzyme you can find in supplemental form that is made when Natto soy beans are fermented);  Miso;  Tempeh;   Soy sauce;  and fermented tofu or fermented soymilk.

Many studies have shown traditionally fermented soy, which is the form that is very popular in many Asian cultures, aids in preventing and reducing a variety of diseases including certain forms of heart disease and cancers.

One study on the culturing method involved in the production of the Japanese traditional food "Miso"  concluded that the culturing process itself led to a lower number and growth rate of cancer cells.    

Researchers also found it was not the presence of any specific nutrient that was cultured along with the soy bean paste but the cultured soy medium itself that was responsible for the health benefits associated with eating miso.  Miso, a fermented or probiotic form of soy bean, is particularly rich in the isoflavone aglycones, genistein and daidzein, which are believed to be cancer preventatives.

The health benefits are found to be as good with natto,  according to research conducted by scientists in Japan, who have found that natto has the highest fibrinolytic activity among 200 foods available worldwide.  About 15 years ago, one of these same scientists discovered that an enzyme produced in the fermentation process, "nattokinase", is a very powerful agent contained in the sticky part of natto that dissolves blood clots that can lead to heart attacks, strokes and senility.  Natto also contains vitamin K2 and isophrabon, which help to prevent diseases such as osteoporosis and breast cancer and to slow down the aging process.  Four years ago, the World Health Organization reported that the Japanese, who consume large amounts of fermented soy foods like natto and miso along with green tea, ginger and ocean herbs, have the longest lifespan of any people in the world.

btw .. you're welcome .. and thanks for noticing I can be nice  :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:59 AM »

magicuser

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
hows the meth bro?