Author Topic: Mr. GB  (Read 153832 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: Getbig bodybuilding championship JUNE 1st 2011, sign up now!
« Reply #375 on: February 16, 2011, 11:41:37 AM »
Hahahaha are you saying Stuart is the kind of guy who doesn't clean his dingleberries after his friend Jamal stops by because the scent reminds him of their encounter?? ???
Lets just say he is the type that ask ..." Ive been hearing about people riding the gravy train all the time.... how come no one comes on board the big black chocolate express with me" hahahha gayer than updating your status on FB with a picture of a jug of protein with the caption "time to get big"
The Number 2 in Scranton

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #376 on: February 16, 2011, 11:42:01 AM »
lol  :D

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #377 on: February 16, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »
tough crowd :D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: February 16, 2011, 11:44:06 AM »
tough crowd :D

Man-lust for Groink outed:

groink it looks like you have a really large build for a natural

do you often get steroid comments, or a general "too muscular" response from women?
The Number 2 in Scranton

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 16, 2011, 11:47:01 AM »

that's so akward in so many levels... mmmh, oh my... he's so, oh.. LARGE, I mean, like.. ghawd, it's just... mmh...

nothing WEIRD about that  ::)

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #380 on: February 16, 2011, 11:48:18 AM »

haha youre on a roll

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: February 16, 2011, 12:19:37 PM »
that's so akward in so many levels... mmmh, oh my... he's so, oh.. LARGE, I mean, like.. ghawd, it's just... mmh...

nothing WEIRD about that  ::)
"Damn bro, do all your muscles just pop like what I am seeing in person now? I bet your groin striations must be mind boggling ....  care to see if I hit that one on the 'hea'd or not ?"  ...not 'gay' here  ::) ::) ::) ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #382 on: February 16, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »
StuartR sounds tough all the way top 3.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: February 17, 2011, 01:02:39 AM »
Cat got your tongue BF?
Who isn't? Relax stud.

he doesn't realise that we both have posted numerous pics of ourselves receantly... what a poss.

this is the new age people, you represent yourself. So post pics, but no, no pics where you eat poo and wear diapers and have blacked up your face, just normal pics... sheesh...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2011, 01:26:24 AM »
 Good to see this thing is gaining popularity and new contestants.

I'm down in Indonesia right now at an internet cafe. Chillin in the tropical heat while you mother fuckers are freezing. I had a rather strange encounter with a ladyboy last night. Some of them are pretty damn convincing. They must have all kinds of high tech surgeries these days because even the voice is surgically changed to sound like a woman and the adams apple is surgically removed or reduced or something, then you see a cock bulge in their jeans and it's like whoah.

Have fun working your 9-5 jobs in shitty Bibleland USA. I'm gonna go do some pushups right now at the hotel and win this fuckin thing like true champion. Then I got a plane to catch. Tommorow i'm going to a world famous whorehouse. It's supposed to be like a huge building totally full of hookers and drugs and other cool stuff. Gonna be awesome.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: February 21, 2011, 09:42:52 AM »
So have you guys started dieting yet? I'm still chubby but I see very slight improvement

Any good low calorie snacks to recommend?  :D
Looking larger you gonna drop water a couple days out? Well snacks are limited maybe some crackers?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: February 21, 2011, 09:57:36 AM »
All angle, lighting and distance from cam..

I don't know about dropping water, you got any tips on what to do? Is it even necessary? Crackers :(, I found some 100calorie packs of noodles though, will probably be my nr.1 carb source in the upcoming weeks
Just joking on the crackers man  ;D. 2 days out drop carbs the third day carb up. Peanut butter a good snack but high cals low carb but intake can destroy fat loss if not restricted but a good energy source.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #387 on: February 21, 2011, 10:01:16 AM »
Follow da Arthur Jones diet man, which consists of scrambled eggs, coffee, and cigarettes ;D I haven't really started ma diet yet, but I WILL at da 4 weeks out point, come March 15th

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #388 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:39 AM »
Just joking on the crackers man  ;D. 2 days out drop carbs the third day carb up. Peanut butter a good snack but high cals low carb but intake can destroy fat loss if not restricted but a good energy source.

I'm actually kind of curios to try this out myself, just for the hell of it to see if anything happens. For someone weighing approx 210lbs around 14%bf how many carbs would you recommend I'd eat on day one, two and three respectively? Doesn't have to be super precise since I'll just be dicking around with it. Any need to watch the sodium intake?

My plan is to lose a couple of lbs of blubber the next upcoming three weeks and then finish off with some dehydration. Any help would be much appreciated.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: February 21, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »
Don't you have to be ripped (like 8% or so) to see any real difference? You should join the "contest" man

If I feel like this whole dieting thing is fun, I actually might join. But june 1st is pretty fucking far away lmao. Dunno if I'll be motivated enough to workout and diet hardcore for close to 4 months for the contest alone. Can I decide to join shortly before the contest takes place?

About the dehydration thing, I just want to give it a shot. It probably won't do much but at least I'll gain some experience from it.
from incomplete data

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #390 on: February 21, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »
I started my carb-up over the weekend.....pizza, lasagna and beer......going to hit the beer pretty hard again tonight.....I should be well-carbed up by June 1st bitches !!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: February 21, 2011, 11:27:27 AM »
I started my carb-up over the weekend.....pizza, lasagna and beer......going to hit the beer pretty hard again tonight.....I should be well-carbed up by June 1st bitches !!!!

Watch out Showstoppa, you might just rip a shirt at work ala mon_of_steele. It's dangerous business.
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #392 on: February 21, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
I'm curious show, wots yo stats man? Height, weight, % bodyfat? And as far as the dehydration/carb depletion thing goes, yeah it can make a HUGE difference, especially when one is relatively lean, ie sub-8

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #393 on: February 21, 2011, 12:03:05 PM »
I'm curious show, wots yo stats man? Height, weight, % bodyfat? And as far as the dehydration/carb depletion thing goes, yeah it can make a HUGE difference, especially when one is relatively lean, ie sub-8

6', 215.....I'd estimate bf to be 12% or so.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: February 21, 2011, 12:22:34 PM »
I'm actually kind of curios to try this out myself, just for the hell of it to see if anything happens. For someone weighing approx 210lbs around 14%bf how many carbs would you recommend I'd eat on day one, two and three respectively? Doesn't have to be super precise since I'll just be dicking around with it. Any need to watch the sodium intake?

My plan is to lose a couple of lbs of blubber the next upcoming three weeks and then finish off with some dehydration. Any help would be much appreciated.
Well long term fat loss or short term ,for that matter depends on reduction of calories, a general rule is multiply your bodyweight by 15 then drop 500 cals keep when fat loss stops drop slightly maybe 200 more dropping too much puts your metabolism in a "fasting" stage and it will hold on to fat for survival and keep training so as not to lose muscle secondly the carb reduction for a couple a days then loading is dropping water then add the carbs back to fill glycogen levels into the musle tissue. You will see this time and time again on the contest level people come in "flat" but look better the next day reason is timing and fear which most just stay on no carbs then hell the next day eat a pizza or something and look better. Just my experiences bro.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 21, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
Well long term fat loss or short term ,for that matter depends on reduction of calories, a general rule is multiply your bodyweight by 15 then drop 500 cals keep when fat loss stops drop slightly maybe 200 more dropping too much puts your metabolism in a "fasting" stage and it will hold on to fat for survival and keep training so as not to lose muscle secondly the carb reduction for a couple a days then loading is dropping water then add the carbs back to fill glycogen levels into the musle tissue. You will see this time and time again on the contest level people come in "flat" but look better the next day reason is timing and fear which most just stay on no carbs then hell the next day eat a pizza or something and look better. Just my experiences bro.

So would you say that I should stay under say 50grams of carbs for like 2-3 days before the carb up? I have no idea on the amounts appropriate here, so any hint would help a lot.

And the carb up, should I just pig out on white bread or eat a moderate amount of slow carbs?

Again thanks.
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #396 on: February 21, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »
Speaking of "diets" I plan on doing a calorie cycle diet, similar as to what Lyle McDonald recomends. Except I will try going 3 days very lo cals and 1 or 2 days normal cals, and not following his exact protocol of 3 or 4 days very lo cal, cycled with 3 or 4 days normal/hi cal. P.S. This Lyle McDonald cal cycle diet protocol isn't really new, as Cybergenics proposed almost the exact same thing back in the late 80s.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: February 21, 2011, 12:53:06 PM »
So would you say that I should stay under say 50grams of carbs for like 2-3 days before the carb up? I have no idea on the amounts appropriate here, so any hint would help a lot.

And the carb up, should I just pig out on white bread or eat a moderate amount of slow carbs?

Again thanks.
Current weight would depend on the amount as a general rule 30-40.

carbs = 4cals
protein= 4cals
fats = 9 cals

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
« Reply #398 on: February 21, 2011, 02:13:04 PM »
   Is there a cutoff date for entering ? Or if you ready on that date you can just submit ?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 21, 2011, 02:18:15 PM »
   Is there a cutoff date for entering ? Or if you ready on that date you can just submit ?
Yeah,  it was today at 8 AM , sorry man  try again next time.