Author Topic: Samson, months have gone bye, time to own up to the lies....  (Read 13042 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Albert Pike And The THREE WORLD WARS
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »
someone told me once that three bumbs calls for a sticky... Done :D

Samson....  your shot, what you got?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »
someone told me once that three bumbs calls for a sticky... Done :D

Samson....  your shot, what you got?

LOL!

This thread is hilarious. Talk about a stupid fuck. Caught out on her lie so she just bounces from the thread instead of defending herself.

Game. Set. Match.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
LOL!

This thread is hilarious. Talk about a stupid fuck. Caught out on her lie so she just bounces from the thread instead of defending herself.

Game. Set. Match.

Hahahahaha...

Game Set YOU FAIL AS EXPECTED..... I would have hoped by now some of you except DOGSHIT would have done a little research on the matter, but alas why should I expect idiots to know to do that. Guess it is better to get into emotional posting  on things you refuse to accept than to find the truth. Have a look a these vids below...I guess all of these researchers are lying too about the letter of the predicted three world wars???

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 05:10:53 PM »
FACT:  The three world wars information was never in Morals and Dogma as you originally claimed.

FACT:  Not even the original first edition contains any such reference.

FACT:  You completely lied about the first edition of Morals and Dogma being almost impossible to find.

FACT:  The letters you're talking about have NEVER been authenticated so you cannot state that Albert Pike wrote them.  You can only state that others claim he did but have no proof of it.

FACT:  YOU LOSE Liarboy. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2011, 05:40:16 PM »
FACT:  The three world wars information was never in Morals and Dogma as you originally claimed.

FACT:  Not even the original first edition contains any such reference.

FACT:  You completely lied about the first edition of Morals and Dogma being almost impossible to find.

FACT:  The letters you're talking about have NEVER been authenticated so you cannot state that Albert Pike wrote them.  You can only state that others claim he did but have no proof of it.

FACT:  YOU LOSE Liarboy. ;)

LOL!

This played out flawlessly. This twat opened his mouth about something he figured no one would have read and walked right into it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2011, 05:55:12 PM »
LOL!

The played out flawlessly. This twat opened his mouth about something he figured no one would have read and walked right into it.
Samson Logic: "But but but, I posted youtube videos so that makes me right about everything I was wrong and lied about" :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 01:27:30 AM »
Samson.... word of advice for you...

When I have been wrong on something here, I've actually owned up to it.  Even BF has owned up to being wrong on some things.  People have more respect for that than a person who charges on with a deception like you're doing now.  It's the fucking right thing to do buddy.  You need to own up to the things you've been wrong about and lied about here and make amends.  If not, you're doomed to this ownage and it's going to haunt your ass here  ;)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 08:02:34 PM »
Is this retard Samson ever going defend his bullshit or man-up and just say "my bad"??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 10:58:39 AM »
Is this retard Samson ever going defend his bullshit or man-up and just say "my bad"??
any honorable person would, but not Samson I guess... :D

I'm going to leave this shit bag thread stickied until he does :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Samson, months have gone bye, time to own up to the lies....
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 09:36:04 AM »
well that's the end of this... Samson vanished after being exposed as a liar.  Mission way accomplished.  bye bye scumsuck ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
well that's the end of this... Samson vanished after being exposed as a liar.  Mission way accomplished.  bye bye scumsuck ;)

Now, lets move on down the list of "scumsuck's"...

Next target?

???  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »
None at the moment, both boards are fairly troll free.