Author Topic: Sleep Anxiety. Serious Thread  (Read 12650 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Sleep Anxiety. Serious Thread
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »
Exactly, ever dollar saved is an extra dollar to stuff in the strippers g-strings..I like to give back to the community

;D  Good to look out for the needy.... strippers gotta eat too.....

Alex23

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2011, 08:02:21 PM »
Another option is to watch any of Gutler's DVDs.... especially when he tours his fucking house for the 5th time...

knocked the fuck out in like 10mins tops...

also try 5-htp... 100mg a couple of hours before bedtime..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »
Another option is to watch any of Gutler's DVDs.... especially when he tours his fucking house for the 5th time...

knocked the fuck out in like 10mins tops...

also try 5-htp... 100mg a couple of hours before bedtime..

Get a few sleep study tests done too.  8)

It is kinda unrealistic though because you are hooked up and you have electro's on your head, chest, hips,..etc and can not sleep the way you would at home.  ;)
D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »
Get a few sleep study tests done too.  8)

It is kinda unrealistic though because you are hooked up and you have electro's on your head, chest, hips,..etc and can not sleep the way you would at home.  ;)
I had one done under the table after  a show. My friends gf is a medical equipment sales rep and they told me my sleep apnea was worse then the worst 60 year old they had ever seen. It was however after a show. They want 300 dollars for me to do a take home sleep study which i've been meaning to do but funds have been tight.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
I had one done under the table after  a show. My friends gf is a medical equipment sales rep and they told me my sleep apnea was worse then the worst 60 year old they had ever seen. It was however after a show. They want 300 dollars for me to do a take home sleep study which i've been meaning to do but funds have been tight.

A couple of mine were 5k.... >:( >:( I would have killed for $300.  >:( >:( I had to have more then five.
D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2011, 05:01:58 AM »

putting your faith in man=failure

study what? find a "problem" so they can pump you up with drugs?

just eat healthy cut back on meat and dont do drugs. your body is too reved up from meat making you bloodthirsty in the night like a rabbid animal that cant keep still. eating meat causes bad behavior
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2011, 05:06:12 AM »
 Leafy Bug neds to stop competing.

His body can't handle the abuse.

He can keep on doing tons of gear and lifting. But he needs to quit the dieting and hard drugs.

He's gonna fuck himself up. But that's why bodybuilding is entertaining. You watch people fuck themselvs up and it's like a train wreck.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2011, 05:25:55 AM »
all they wil do is read some fucking graphs and say oh you u need this 'medication"

you were born with all the intuition you need in the world to solve any problem that you have. All of your best decisions probably came from you
A

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2011, 09:31:34 AM »
In the new March 11 Muscular Development, with Arnold on the cover..on page 277, Thomas O' Connor "The Anabolic doc" claims Anabolic steroids can cause and worsen Obstructive sleep apnea.. He also goes on to say that Sleep Apnea can be related to left ventricular hypertrophy..also caused by A.S. Something to think about, Mr. Bug.

spinnis

« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2011, 09:35:32 AM »
all they wil do is read some fucking graphs and say oh you u need this 'medication"

yeah fuck the entire hospital! what do they know that alwaysfailscan doesnt already know?!?!

you fucking dumbo.

Give us some health tips johnny please! Everyone wanna make the type of progress you did! please Failsomemoreeverytime teach us some diets!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »

This made me ;D

I pull it out at special occasions  ;D