Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2014, 09:53:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What up F*CKERS!  (Read 530 times)
SinCitysmallGUY
Getbig V

FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

« on: February 01, 2011, 04:34:03 PM »

Whats up everyone long time no FUCK YOUS! How is everyone, hope yall have been checking out the show and the site... www.fighthubtv.com..

Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 06:13:14 PM »

Fuck You SpamCitySmallGuy!!

Kiss

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
SinCitysmallGUY
Getbig V

FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »

Dont be mad Cankles! Get over to www.fighthubtv.com and check the news fucker.. Solid lineup for Sunday!
WeightPSHR
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 01:48:27 PM »

Dont be mad Cankles! Get over to www.fighthubtv.com and check the news fucker.. Solid lineup for Sunday!

Not trying to be a dick, but this board is pretty slow...might have better luck if you offered some input to this board other than just spamming it once a month.

Just my .$02.
SinCitysmallGUY
Getbig V

FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 12:25:01 AM »

Yeah bro don't really have much time to contribute anymore. I stopped in once in a while and drop a line to some of the fellas and remind people about our show and site.. It's relevant to MMA as we have on some of the biggest names in the sport week in and week out.

I think some of the guys might want to be able to call into a show where they can actually talk to the fighters and here what they actually have to say then read the same shit that gets cut and pasted from Sherdog and MMA Junkie on the daily. Just my two cents!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!