Author Topic: Why so much negative stuff about natties?  (Read 5116 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Why so much negative stuff about natties?
« on: February 02, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »
I noticed this board is very negative towards the idea that some people are just dedicated and work hard. Not all of us take the shortcut by using steroids and such substances. I added inch by inch over many years. So when I am accused of steroids I take it as a compliment.
I speak for all lifetime naturals on this board I believe:koymu,kyooshi moody, willet, DK, kiwiol, groin, alex23, lifetime natural, etc.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Why so much negative stuff about natties?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:19:23 AM »
I noticed this board is very negative towards the idea that some people are just dedicated and work hard. Not all of us take the shortcut by using steroids and such substances. I added inch by inch over many years. So when I am accused of steroids I take it as a compliment.
I speak for all lifetime naturals on this board I believe:koymu,kyooshi moody, willet, DK, kiwiol, groin, alex23, lifetime natural, etc.

x2
and pics say it.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.775

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 02:21:05 AM »
youa an inspiration to us naturals everywhere koymu... honestly

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 02:22:32 AM »
youa an inspiration to us naturals everywhere koymu Musclecenter... honestly
;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 02:24:14 AM »
;D
my bad! I apologize I mistook you for Paco's boytoy

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 02:35:18 AM »

thats because drug abusers are already very insecure and psychologically challenged people. they need to achieve something in their pathetic lives so when someone suggests that what they have achieved is ill gotten, then they react defensively and they also attempt to get as many supporters- those themselves are underachievers- as possible to drown out the truly drug free gifted achievers.

it makes them feel justified, and good about themselves, also the act of abusing others and accusing them of things fuels their self conscious syndrome..

so its just easier for them to truly believe that everybody is cheating- well actually they dont consider it cheating because they have rationalised to themselves that everyone does it- so its not lazy gains or even genetics. They actually consider anyone who claims to be a natural as the liars and dodgy types because they "dare" to suggest that they may even make better gains than others who do use.

thats pretty much it. the rest who dont fit in are just morons who cant think for themselves and like getting involved in mobs.

if u are natural, you are probably better off going to another forum actually, as you wont get much joy here. i stay for the entertainment of what the rock bottom of society talks about- plus up to date info on the pros.

i would prefer seeing natties or less of the drug sponges though..what they do to get where they are is proving fatal for many...oh sorry, i mean that it seems to trigger many congenital conditions.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 02:37:44 AM »
Feeling bored, Sociopathase? ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 02:39:45 AM »

thats because drug abusers are already very insecure and psychologically challenged people. they need to achieve something in their pathetic lives so when someone suggests that what they have achieved is ill gotten, then they react defensively and they also attempt to get as many supporters- those themselves are underachievers- as possible to drown out the truly drug free gifted achievers.

it makes them feel justified, and good about themselves, also the act of abusing others and accusing them of things fuels their self conscious syndrome..

so its just easier for them to truly believe that everybody is cheating- well actually they dont consider it cheating because they have rationalised to themselves that everyone does it- so its not lazy gains or even genetics. They actually consider anyone who claims to be a natural as the liars and dodgy types because they "dare" to suggest that they may even make better gains than others who do use.

thats pretty much it. the rest who dont fit in are just morons who cant think for themselves and like getting involved in mobs.

if u are natural, you are probably better off going to another forum actually, as you wont get much joy here. i stay for the entertainment of what the rock bottom of society talks about- plus up to date info on the pros.
i would prefer seeing natties or less of the drug sponges though..what they do to get where they are is proving fatal for many...oh sorry, i mean that it seems to trigger many congenital conditions.
x2
That's what i want to say.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 02:40:07 AM »

Lovely troll here ^

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 02:45:43 AM »
Lovely troll here ^

It's Sevastase.

I don't blame him for the sarcasm in this thread, to be honest - why can't everyone just acknowledge that he's got the best genetics for bodybuilding among all the 6 billion plus humans, which is why anyone who looks bigger or better than him has to be on a boatload of steroids and what not? ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 02:48:33 AM »
It's Sevastase.

I don't blame him for the sarcasm in this thread, to be honest - why can't everyone just acknowledge that he's got the best genetics for bodybuilding among all the 6 billion plus humans, which is why anyone who looks bigger or better than him has to be on a boatload of steroids and what not? ;D

He’s a very handsome man... no h o m o . . .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 02:54:35 AM »
I see I touched some very sensitive people regarding their natural status. Kiwiol: I consider you one of the main pole holders of the nattie gang here on getbig. People do not realize that your boated puffy look was from high sodium intake.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 02:56:34 AM »
;D ;D I'm sure there was no pun intended here hahaha
I am just honest man.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 02:59:04 AM »
I see I touched some very sensitive people regarding their natural status. Kiwiol: I consider you one of the main pole holders of the nattie gang here on getbig. People do not realize that your boated puffy look was from high sodium intake.

That's a great compliment coming from the guy who put the "swallow" in Stewart Swordswallow 8)

TY

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 04:36:07 AM »
Swallow, come!
from incomplete data

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 04:40:00 AM »
It is funny when someone is trying to insult you using another person. Lack of better material I gess

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 04:48:09 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 05:55:32 AM »
from incomplete data

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 08:12:09 AM »
And he did :-X
Yes, but in Stewart's defense, his mind was being controlled by a giant Lizard at the time...so you have to cut him some slack.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 08:21:08 AM »
Yes, but in Stewart's defense, his mind was being controlled by a giant Lizard at the time...so you have to cut him some slack.
Glad my lizard never tried to pull that shit on me.  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 08:23:19 AM »
Glad my lizard never tried to pull that shit on me.  ;)
you look great my man: do you do private posing routines? maybe incorporate the lizzard as a “prop“?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 08:25:04 AM »
you look great my man: do you do private posing routines? maybe incorporate the lizzard as a “prop“?

While dressed up in a nazi uniform riding around on a tricycle?
from incomplete data

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »
:D

beefy had great stories

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 08:27:48 AM »
The Lizard will cost you a lot extra.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »
I'll ride the trike, but I'll lose a lot of my Jewish Schmoe customers with the Nazi outfit...so I have to decline on that one.