Author Topic: The most aggressive/protective dog breed  (Read 19242 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: The most aggressive/protective dog breed
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 07:14:21 AM »
lol i get the sense that you didnt like the dog that much :D

he tore my fav pair of jeans  >:( i ws playing fetch with him and herc and then playing "keep away" (the stick)..making them jump for it...and the bastard just up and bit me...thankfully he just got my jeans...

and yes...i punched him in the mouth...HARD....he yelped and ran behind a tree...i followed him and screamed at him and got him once in the hind quarters with a stick...  >:(  he never actually tried to bite me after that...he'd bare his teeth etc etc...but still man...

NOONE liked that dog...except my girl and her sister in law...they thought he ws cute  ::)...max a million my ass ...

however..having said that....he'd go out with my girl when she started her car...4:30 am in the morning...and i didn't feel compelled to accompany her...i knew max would take care of her...that fucker would die protecting her..

....i sorta miss him... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011, 10:07:26 AM »
LOL .. I'd love one to hug on ... they are such loveable lunks it's ridiculous ... a friend had one a few years back ... he'd actually want to be so close he'd lean on you and nuzzle until you wrapped your arm around him  ;D

They're crazy expensive ..  :o

w8m8- yesterday you were calling me every black racial slur in the book and today, you wanna hug a black dog?! What gives?  Are you back on your meds? ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »
w8m8- yesterday you were calling me every black racial slur in the book and today, you wanna hug a black dog?! What gives?  Are you back on your meds? ;D
dont compare your kind to dogs  >:(

just kidding :D

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »
dont compare your kind to dogs  >:(

just kidding :D

Shame on you, Bob!